Help needed for Water Purifier

Help needed for Water Purifier

146°
Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

So, I want to buy a RO, UV water purifier. But I have no idea which brand is better and whose service is better and cost effective. I need your help to choose guys. What do you suggest from your experience in your homes?
And is it better to buy offline or online since I don’t see much discounts online?

35 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20

And TDS is high in ground water. Salt like cyrstals/powder form after just a drop falls on steel tap or the ground.

Missing
Deal Cadet
44
190
0

I suggest go with local brands where you will get proper service after sales. I bought my water purifier from local person where my friend referred me and I am happy with it. Its been 2 years since I am using purifier without any issues. I used to check TDS level once in a quarter.

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
saichand.sanka wrote:

I suggest go with local brands where you will get proper service after sales. I bought my water purifier from local person where my friend referred me and I am happy with it. Its been 2 years since I am using purifier without any issues. I used to check TDS level once in a quarter.

Local brand means self assembled?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122

We have Kent RO at our home. Product is good. Can’t say if it is better than other companies. Services are great here in Jaipur. They fix the issue within the business day once we register a complaint with their customer support.


We also used Eureka Forbes at out old house, 9-10 years ago. They were ok but don’t know how are their services now. Products used to be good.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Local brand means self assembled?

I wouldn’t get a locally assembled RO unless I personally have good knowledge of RO system.

Missing
Deal Cadet
44
190
0
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Local brand means self assembled?

I mean to say some guys sells non-branded purifiers….

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Roushh wrote:

We have Kent RO at our home. Product is good. Can’t say if it is better than other companies. Services are great here in Jaipur. They fix the issue within the business day once we register a complaint with their customer support.

We also used Eureka Forbes at out old house, 9-10 years ago. They were ok but don’t know how are their services now. Products used to be good.

Kent has many complaints about high service charge and parts charges. How much do you pay for maintenance every year?
I was looking at Aquaguard (EF) since its a trusted company. Do offline stores even give discount on the MRP on these filters?

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I wouldn’t get a locally assembled RO unless I personally have good knowledge of RO system.

Yes, makes sense. Wouldn’t wanna get ripped off with a bad product I have no idea about.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Kent has many complaints about high service charge and parts charges. How much do you pay for maintenance every year?
I was looking at Aquaguard (EF) since its a trusted company. Do offline stores even give discount on the MRP on these filters?

Using Eureka forbes aquaguard classic+ for 20+1 years . Recently purchased same model.

Aquaguard is famous for their services . But may it depends on states . I searched for other brand while purchasing new , i seen there is lot of complaints from Jaipur regarding service . But i had very good experience with that , so i finally diside to repeat ag. With same model.

Don’t have any experience with kent.




Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Using Eureka forbes aquaguard classic+ for 20+1 years . Recently purchased same model.

Aquaguard is famous for their services . But may it depends on states . I searched for other brand while purchasing new , i seen there is lot of complaints from Jaipur regarding service . But i had very good experience with that , so i finally diside to repeat ag. With same model.

Don’t have any experience with kent.

Don’t know how any service is in my area in bengaLuru. Have to see after buying. I’ll ask the service cost and prices of a couple of Aquaguard models offline and then decide. Buying from local seller is better for such stuff where they come for service every other month or so.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Don’t know how any service is in my area in bengaLuru. Have to see after buying. I’ll ask the service cost and prices of a couple of Aquaguard models offline and then decide. Buying from local seller is better for such stuff where they come for service every other month or so.

Regular service is most important in purifier . Mine new service bill is not handy right now , so putting old bill univercel service charges below . Note that prices are changes around 10% . Its only for rough idea.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559359/original/IMG_20190403_230251.jpg?1554313055

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Regular service is most important in purifier . Mine new service bill is not handy right now , so putting old bill univercel service charges below . Note that prices are changes around 10% . Its only for rough idea.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/559359/original/IMG_20190403_230251.jpg?1554313055

Thanks for that. Wow, it’s going to higher than my phone and DTH bill combined per month 😅

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
858
8

Hope you understand Hindi

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Common-man wrote:

Hope you understand Hindi

Don’t know hindi bro rolleyes

Cropped 67832584
Deal Cadet
204
858
8
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Don’t know hindi bro rolleyes

Ok.

Without offending you , try to learn hindi some day , maybe it can be helpful learning an additional language.



Sorry  if  you  didn’t  like my comment.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

No, Amazon itself.

Had you find the reviews around your local region in amazon.
If yes then no problem , go ahed .
If no , check that once . If thats negative regarding installation then you have to face lots of problems with installation

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Had you find the reviews around your local region in amazon.
If yes then no problem , go ahed .
If no , check that once . If thats negative regarding installation then you have to face lots of problems with installation

Most people here have Aquaguard, so I went ahead.
And Paytm has more benefits than Amazon. I just checked confused

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
nomag wrote:

seems gud… UF technology is the only difference here

Yes bro. I didn’t need UF, so went ahead with this model

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23
Expand
G-Gowda wrote:

Most people here have Aquaguard, so I went ahead.
And Paytm has more benefits than Amazon. I just checked confused

Paytm is far better according to price with Amazon . And still if not Their prices lows regularly for ag.
I purchased my filter with 6K difference then official offline store . But i faced a good headache to get installing product from ag .

But i think you will not get that issue with amazon. Still it will better confirm to ag cc before getting product regarding installation

Kgf
Deal Subedar
20
1137
20
Expand
BARCODE wrote:

Paytm is far better according to price with Amazon . And still if not Their prices lows regularly for ag.
I purchased my filter with 6K difference then official offline store . But i faced a good headache to get installing product from ag .

But i think you will not get that issue with amazon. Still it will better confirm to ag cc before getting product regarding installation

Returns and refunds are easier on Amazon than Paytm. That’s why I am choosing not to cancel. Paytm never helps if something goes wrong in installation or the product part is broken inside. Let’s hope everything goes well in this case 😐
I called CC. I even verified with local official Aquaguard dealer who said servicing is sent by the company directly on time. They said they would install and service properly. Have to see what happens in the future.

Missing