Help needed. Jio 1101 International roaming pack

51°
Deal Lieutenant
IamJavedSKhan

1Do i need to recharge international roaming recharge from jio app?
( there only they have options of countries)

2.On amazon, paytm other recharge gateway dont have country option…

So it ok if i go ahead nd recharge from amazon or paytm for better discount..

3.Any way to get cheapest?

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

1 & 2. You can do recharge in any app.
For all the countries this is the only denomination available for 28 days.

If u select country option in jio app it will show the charges info of that country. For that purpose only country option is showing in jio app.
Talk time will get debited depends on the country ur calling.
Note : If it is your first IR pack recharge, make sure that the recharge to be done when the SIM is in India.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Thank u for ua reply… Please note i recharged twice using jio app.. But when i recharged phone was in Switzerland.. So can i recharge now again in any app?

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

From your above reply i assume that u have done recharge of 1101 twice and at that time the phone was in switzerland. In that case both the recharges would not have been activated and they will be in the upcoming plans.

As per my knowledge, First time when a IR pack is activated in Jio, the phone should be connected to a indian network atleast 2 hours.

Have u used the International roaming benefits for those two recharges? if yes, then there is no issues in recharging subsequent recharges (irrespective of sim’s present location or any apps used to recharge).

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

https://www.jio.com/en-in/faq/ir-plan/can-i-act...

found this in jio website. eventhough you are not in india, for the listed 77 countries in the link the IR pack can be activated in their country itself.

replyuser
Click here to reply