Help needed plz.... My nearbuy transaction fail...

Help needed plz.... My nearbuy transaction failed but payment done

119°
Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107

Help needed…. My nearbuy transaction failed but payment done
4.5k Voucher payment by netbanking but not showing any tnx on history and order not showing something…
what i am doing now?

20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
51864 cute baby1
suspended
119
485
7

Try to contact customer care they will surely help u in this case

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1054
16

Nearby CC is best.. contact them

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
garv4all wrote:

Try to contact customer care they will surely help u in this case

tnx 10pm only ill try tomorrow morning…..
its genuine website? first time i m use this. site..
and this prblm……

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

Nearby CC is best.. contact them

ya via email or call which is best?
they resolve my issue coz not showing any tnx in history?

Missing
Deal Subedar
196
1054
16
Expand
shahrujun wrote:

ya via email or call which is best?
they resolve my issue coz not showing any tnx in history?

Call

Cropped7766112145189496367
Deal Hunter
50
10944
138

Yes, contact cc . Hope ur issue gets resolved.

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
hanu77 wrote:

Yes, contact cc . Hope ur issue gets resolved.

Thank you bro….. i am contact cc in morning…hope they resolve my issue…

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1002
17
Expand
shahrujun wrote:

tnx 10pm only ill try tomorrow morning…..
its genuine website? first time i m use this. site..
and this prblm……

Calling will solve ur problem quickly And ur BANK STATEMENTS are there to help u. Chilax

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
53
2353
35

It always happens at poor connectivity or due to server load issues.. but it will take some time to resolve.. during those times the transaction history won’t be visible.. but definitely you’ll get your money to your bank @ stipulated time period !

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1726
26
Expand
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Calling will solve ur problem quickly And ur BANK STATEMENTS are there to help u. Chilax

I think nearbuy stopped support on call
Whenever trying to call automated msg comes “we are available through mail”

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

I think nearbuy stopped support on call
Whenever trying to call automated msg comes “we are available through mail”

Thanks for ur support….tnx to all @hanu77 @mastervijay @P_A_N_K_A_J @garv4all @rajeshcaicwacs259

coz refund credited back to my account….. grinning

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

bro u were able to call CC?
or mailed them?

Via call…..

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Expand
shahrujun wrote:

Via call…..

PL share nearbuy number

Fdgdg
Deal Major
1,696
15857
107
Expand
SAyHello wrote:

PL share nearbuy number

080-66010101 (9:00 AM to 10:00 PM)

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
229
1726
26
Expand
shahrujun wrote:

080-66010101 (9:00 AM to 10:00 PM)

This number works??
It stopped working last 2 weeks back

Missing