Help Needed regarding failed UPI transaction

Help Needed regarding failed UPI transaction

74°
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
1

hello dimers, i did try to open a zero balance account of Axis bank from their Axis ASAP app a day before yesterday everything went ok till last step, at last step it asked me for Initial funding of 10000₹ or 20000₹, and it was offering some more offers with 20000₹ plan so i selected 20000₹ and went to payment page, they use BillDesk as payment gateway, then i selected payment mode as UPI after that i went to PhonePe app to complete that payment everything went fine i did completed my payment successfully, even received balance deduction SMS and then again i came to axis bank app, a session expire window was already there. Now my Axis bank account also not opened and money got deducted, i thought may be transction will reverse and money will come back to source. still i did contacted Axis bank executive with Transaction ID he said there is no incoming transaction to their bank from given ID, your payment may be stuck in Payment getaway, so did inform my source bank (DBS) regarding this but they said transaction is successful from their end you must check with beneficiary bank, even they refused to rise complaint, CC said they can only raise complaint for fail transactions.., after that i am trying to contact BillDesk customer care i did email them on both of emails listed on their website ([email protected]&[email protected]) but i was not able to contact them using provided phone numbers as most of them are not working, now i am waiting for my refund since 2 days, i came here for help, any kind of help in this matter is appreciated, Thanks.

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76

You automatically get refund after few days.

You get 5 mins time to accept your payment from UPI app. Also dnt close your app, sometimes minimize the app also disconnect from net connection and session will expire.

Anyways you get automatically refund after few days. Today is sunday, Wait till Monday or Tuesday evening.

Missing
Deal Cadet
142
798
13
abhishek012 wrote:

You automatically get refund after few days.

You get 5 mins time to accept your payment from UPI app. Also dnt close your app, sometimes minimize the app also disconnect from net connection and session will expire.

Anyways you get automatically refund after few days. Today is sunday, Wait till Monday or Tuesday evening.

Not necessarily. I once did a mobikwik credit card bill payment using UPI. They literally did nothing for days and kept asking me bank statements, it went on for 15 days. finally then I filed chargeback with paytm payments bank, gave them the proofs and within 10 days, they credited money back.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

Not necessarily. I once did a mobikwik credit card bill payment using UPI. They literally did nothing for days and kept asking me bank statements, it went on for 15 days. finally then I filed chargeback with paytm payments bank, gave them the proofs and within 10 days, they credited money back.

Axis bank everyday manually settled pending transaction.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
1
abhishek012 wrote:

You automatically get refund after few days.

You get 5 mins time to accept your payment from UPI app. Also dnt close your app, sometimes minimize the app also disconnect from net connection and session will expire.

Anyways you get automatically refund after few days. Today is sunday, Wait till Monday or Tuesday evening.

Hope this is true and i will get refund soon relieved

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
1
abhishek012 wrote:

You automatically get refund after few days.

You get 5 mins time to accept your payment from UPI app. Also dnt close your app, sometimes minimize the app also disconnect from net connection and session will expire.

Anyways you get automatically refund after few days. Today is sunday, Wait till Monday or Tuesday evening.

Still not received any refund, what u recommend to do next? worried

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76
Expand
john54321 wrote:

Still not received any refund, what u recommend to do next? worried

your bad luck, which date you transaction ? 10th August ?

wait till weekend, if you didnt receive your refund then next week you will file a charge back.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
1
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

your bad luck, which date you transaction ? 10th August ?

wait till weekend, if you didnt receive your refund then next week you will file a charge back.

I did on 8th August, do i have to visit branch for charge back ? I am using DBS bank account

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76
Expand
john54321 wrote:

I did on 8th August, do i have to visit branch for charge back ? I am using DBS bank account

no need to visit bank branch, just talk to DBS bank customer care service/live chat and file a charge back.

may be bank also told you wait for few more days before charge back.

also told them its merchant UPI transaction and transaction was failed.

Missing
Deal Subedar
255
2795
36
Expand
dummyuser wrote:

Not necessarily. I once did a mobikwik credit card bill payment using UPI. They literally did nothing for days and kept asking me bank statements, it went on for 15 days. finally then I filed chargeback with paytm payments bank, gave them the proofs and within 10 days, they credited money back.

wen you deal with mobikwik what else to expect

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76

10th Aug, 11th Aug, 12th Aug & today 15th Aug bank holidays.

refund credit within 3 bank working days (dnt count bank holidays).

wait few more days.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
50
1
abhishek012 wrote:

10th Aug, 11th Aug, 12th Aug & today 15th Aug bank holidays.

refund credit within 3 bank working days (dnt count bank holidays).

wait few more days.

Firstly Thanks for helping me out @abhishek012

I did talked with DBS cc to file chargeback on 14th August, he recommend me to wait and file a chargeback if refund doesn’t come by 16th August then file chargeback so i did filed chargeback on today morning and best thing is my refund came on today itself at 2PM.
So again thank you @abhishek012

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,083
5556
76
Expand
john54321 wrote:

Firstly Thanks for helping me out @abhishek012

I did talked with DBS cc to file chargeback on 14th August, he recommend me to wait and file a chargeback if refund doesn’t come by 16th August then file chargeback so i did filed chargeback on today morning and best thing is my refund came on today itself at 2PM.
So again thank you @abhishek012

Hmm, Generally UPI refund always credit within 3 bank working days but sometimes it will take few more days.

Your refund credit after 3 days, if you count bank working days.

Missing