HELP NEEDED TO BUY A LAPTOP

HELP NEEDED TO BUY A LAPTOP

66°
Missing
Deal Newbie

planning to buy a laptop today in Flipkart sale …

• I am thinking to start a Youtube channel , so it should be good in video editing ..
• I don’t play games …

~ I can extend my budget upto 50k , but it would be great if i spend as low as I can but still make my needs …
~ one user has told me that I can find a great laptop near 30k as per my requirements , I am not sure so need opinion …

if anyone has knowledge about computers , then please help …🙏🙏

is Flipkart laptop sale is good , or should I wait for more deals or sales ?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar

Acer aspire i5 8th gen

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Buddy it has bad reviews on Flipkart
http://dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-aspire-5-core-i5...

If video editing is your main need then you would need something with a beefier GPU. I am not sure what level of editing you would be doing, but something with a 1050Ti should be a good start.

If not bothered about portability consider building a PC with multiple monitors (HD).

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

If video editing is you main need then you would need something with a beefier GPU. I am not sure what level of editing you would be doing, but something with a 1050Ti should be a good start.

If not bothered about portability consider building a PC with multiple monitors (HD).

I have worked with 1080p footage easily on my ultrabook ( Premiere Pro or Vegas Pro ) with inbuilt graphics ( Intel Core i7 5th gen + HD 5500 GPU) but the real problem lies with the processing time
It took around 30min – 1 hour to process a video on my ultrabook which only took 10-20 with Premiere Pro and Vegas Pro ( Ryzen 5 + Gtx 1060 )
And 4K footage was unusable
Also if 4K is your priority, a min of 16GB RAM is recommended especially when you are trying to put two 4k videos (60-100mbps bitrate) in one frame

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
rsai01 wrote:

If video editing is your main need then you would need something with a beefier GPU. I am not sure what level of editing you would be doing, but something with a 1050Ti should be a good start.

Buddy , I think i would be needed simple video editing as it my channel would be on tech , so advance video editing is not required I guess at least initially …
I need a laptop so I could take it to my friends house ….

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
getready wrote:

I have worked with 1080p footage easily on my ultrabook ( Premiere Pro or Vegas Pro ) with inbuilt graphics ( Intel Core i7 5th gen + HD 5500 GPU) but the real problem lies with the processing time
It took around 30min – 1 hour to process a video on my ultrabook which only took 10-20 with Premiere Pro and Vegas Pro ( Ryzen 5 + Gtx 1060 )
And 4K footage was unusable
Also if 4K is your priority, a min of 16GB RAM is recommended especially when you are trying to put two 4k videos (60-100mbps bitrate) in one frame

Bro I think you are talking about advance video editing , I can’t afford that one , as 16gb ram Laptop means above 50k from my idea

Asa
Deal Major
Expand
himanshu17622 wrote:

Bro I think you are talking about advance video editing , I can’t afford that one , as 16gb ram Laptop means above 50k from my idea

16GB i would only recommend if you are planning to work with 4K
Even 8GB is fine for 4K but it gets complicated when u you are a prepping a 4k collage like footage with 2+ 4K files with very high bitrate
If not Laptop, get a PC (Build one for yourself) like @rsai01 suggested. First don’t buy the GPU ( Use the integrated one with CPU ) and see if it fits your needs
Then you can buy a new GPU based on your needs as they keep changing time to time

Note : All CPUs don’t come with Integrated GPUs

Missing