Help Needed Urgently

Help Needed Urgently

67°
Missing
Deal Newbie

I had ordered Amazon Echo Dot, Smart Bulb and Amazon Fire Tv Stick combo from Amazon. The delivery executive came and handed me the parcel and ran away. When i checked the box was open and there was only Smart bulb in it. I called the delivery guy. He said contact Amazon CC. I can’t do anything. I contacted CC. They said they will investigate it and told me to wait for 3-5 days. What should i do??

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

How can delivery boy ran away handling you open parcel??
Seems like you want to cheat amazon…
But you may be right but less likely

Roger federer photos 9 150x150
Deal Cadet

You have signed any delivery challan

Missing
Deal Newbie
rogerthat wrote:

You have signed any delivery challan

No i didn’t. He just handed me and ran away. Didn’t ask me to sign challan. When i saw the box was open, i ran towards the balcony but he had fled by then..

Missing
Deal Newbie
animesh7785474 wrote:

I swear on my mom. I’m not lying.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

I swear on my mom. I’m not lying.

Then complain and wait for amazon reply… Nothing more you can do

Missing
Deal Newbie

Guys i received a mail today from Amazon. They are saying the order was delivered to me in intact condition and they would not be able to help me with refund/replacement.

What should i do now?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

No i didn’t. He just handed me and ran away. Didn’t ask me to sign challan. When i saw the box was open, i ran towards the balcony but he had fled by then..

CCTV recording of this ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
smz wrote:

CCTV recording of this ?

No. We don’t have cctv installed on our door..

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

No. We don’t have cctv installed on our door..

Ok. Any other nearby cctv which has captured this can help.

Missing
Deal Newbie
animesh7785474 wrote:

True he’s saying right because yesterday amazon pantry guy delivered my package and there were 3 times are missing and package was tampered.

Ros
Deal Cadet

You should have instead told them that you didn’t receive any order imp

Missing
Deal Newbie
ros_guy wrote:

You should have instead told them that you didn’t receive any order imp

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

Do not call or talk over phone with call centre people.
They are typical roadside people.

Send a email to amazon. They respond with some brain with head.Also, they will be more careful while writting.

If you are not satisfied with their resolution , then file a cheating case on the delivery guy.

Missing
Deal Newbie

After so much hassle, finally they have initiated a refund grinning Does anyone have any idea what is POA refund? In the mail they have mentioned the refund is being credited with 3368 in my credit card and 375 as POA. What is POA??

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

In that case return product.. fill some bricks and buld..

Cropped898413449297503690
Deal Cadet
hardyboy666 wrote:

After so much hassle, finally they have initiated a refund grinning Does anyone have any idea what is POA refund? In the mail they have mentioned the refund is being credited with 3368 in my credit card and 375 as POA. What is POA??

POA = present of Amazon?

Missing