Help Needed Urgently

94°
Deal Cadet
hardyboy666

I had ordered Amazon Echo Dot, Smart Bulb and Amazon Fire Tv Stick combo from Amazon. The delivery executive came and handed me the parcel and ran away. When i checked the box was open and there was only Smart bulb in it. I called the delivery guy. He said contact Amazon CC. I can’t do anything. I contacted CC. They said they will investigate it and told me to wait for 3-5 days. What should i do??

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

How can delivery boy ran away handling you open parcel??
Seems like you want to cheat amazon…
But you may be right but less likely

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I swear on my mom. I’m not lying.

View 2 more replies
Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

You have signed any delivery challan

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No i didn’t. He just handed me and ran away. Didn’t ask me to sign challan. When i saw the box was open, i ran towards the balcony but he had fled by then..

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys i received a mail today from Amazon. They are saying the order was delivered to me in intact condition and they would not be able to help me with refund/replacement.

What should i do now?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

You should have instead told them that you didn’t receive any order imp

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But why should i lie? I thought they would help me get my money/product back, instead they are indirectly accusing me of fraud. I want to know what next step should i take to get my money back?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

After so much hassle, finally they have initiated a refund grinning Does anyone have any idea what is POA refund? In the mail they have mentioned the refund is being credited with 3368 in my credit card and 375 as POA. What is POA??

Generous Generous
Link Copied

POA = present of Amazon?

replyuser
Click here to reply