[HELP] PDF password protected..Need to unlock

[HELP] PDF password protected..Need to unlock

232°
4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37

I Have a pdf file which is password protected, Need to unlock.. is there any way to remove password.. pls help

29 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
113
2550
28

I know how to permanently remove file.
shift + del for windows and linus
command + del for mac

This might help you out.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40

Are you talking about Aadhaar? Also you want to unlock cause you forgot password or you know the password and want to remove password protection

Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
1,581
3234
28

If you know the password and want to remove it.. use https://smallpdf.com/unlo...df or any other similar online service..
If you don’t know the password and want to hack it… sadly thats not possible.. you would need a super high end computer to do it..( brute forcing) even then It would take a lot of time.

Img 20170123 115909 hdr
suspended
53
358
5
MovieSeeker wrote:

Are you talking about Aadhaar? Also you want to unlock cause you forgot password or you know the password and want to remove password protection

In aadhar its just the pincode.
How can one forget that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
matrix11 wrote:

In aadhar its just the pincode.
How can one forget that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Some had dob+name

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
86
6

No it’s pincode

Img 20170123 115909 hdr
suspended
53
358
5
Expand
MovieSeeker wrote:

Some had dob+name

I have downloaded 15-20 times and opened everytime with pincode https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Ezgif.com crop %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
1,581
3234
28
Expand
matrix11 wrote:

I have downloaded 15-20 times and opened everytime with pincode https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Yes.. for adhaar.. pwd is pincode

Index
Deal Lieutenant
61
3516
40
Expand
matrix11 wrote:

I have downloaded 15-20 times and opened everytime with pincode https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

I too thought so but one time for cousin pin code didn’t work a quick Google helped to learn that sometimes it could be different

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
552
18
shoaibmax wrote:

If you know the password and want to remove it.. use https://smallpdf.com/unlo...df or any other similar online service..
If you don’t know the password and want to hack it… sadly thats not possible.. you would need a super high end computer to do it..( brute forcing) even then It would take a lot of time.

Don’t use sites like that, they later sell your credentials to other people.

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37

no, its not reg Aadhar.. I bought HDFC gift card.. I received attachment pdf but i didint received password to open file

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,419
25466
264
TEMPER wrote:

no, its not reg Aadhar.. I bought HDFC gift card.. I received attachment pdf but i didint received password to open file

email their cc team, it’s not so easy to crack the password

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

email their cc team, it’s not so easy to crack the password

ya..sent mail to them.. 24hrs time they will take to reply ..

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60
TEMPER wrote:

no, its not reg Aadhar.. I bought HDFC gift card.. I received attachment pdf but i didint received password to open file

Give it to me….. I will unlock it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37
Expand
typhoon wrote:

Give it to me….. I will unlock it. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

they sent password again.. , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
103
4085
60
Expand
TEMPER wrote:

they sent password again.. , https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Ab to Maje hi maje h tumhare…. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Hi
You can unlock the PDF file by using any PDF Restriction Remover. You can download it free of cost.
Thanks

P
Deal Subedar
84
1637
24

There are many free tools available online for removing pdf password. Download one and delete this thread. If you want personal hacking service, that will be chargeable.

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
270
2788
104

you can use google chrome to remove password if you know the password of the file and want to get rid of the password every time you open it

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37

we can’t unlock password protected pdf file if we dont know the password…

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58
goldigger wrote:

There are many free tools available online for removing pdf password. Download one and delete this thread. If you want personal hacking service, that will be chargeable.

I have an encrypted MS-Word 2010 file can it be unlocked? I tried Googling a lot but no sure way. Any experience.?

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
Expand
161508 wrote:

I have an encrypted MS-Word 2010 file can it be unlocked? I tried Googling a lot but no sure way. Any experience.?

2010! Bahut purana password hoga phir https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Try to remember that time all girlfriends’ names.

Ptg03245750
Deal Lieutenant
515
6440
54
Expand
saucap wrote:

2010! Bahut purana password hoga phir https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

yes…hamare jamane ka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Comehither
Entertainer
30
35554
359
Expand
companion wrote:

yes…hamare jamane ka https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

That time in LAN it used to be →

Username – admin
Password – admin123

Black 01
Deal Lieutenant
0
3999
58
Expand
saucap wrote:

2010! Bahut purana password hoga phir https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Try to remember that time all girlfriends’ names.

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif saare naam aur combinations try kr chuka hu.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

PS- 2010, MS-Office ka version tha… 2014-15 ki baat hai.

Missing
Deal Subedar
544
1003
17
Expand
saucap wrote:

That time in LAN it used to be →

Username – admin
Password – admin123

Things haven’t changed much, only a special character is mandated

Username – admin
Password – admin123#

Images
Deal Cadet
96
364
10

Is there any way to remove from multiple files at same time on pc?

4onrgc1
Deal Subedar
113
1129
37
OwenSmith wrote:

Content has been removed!

will check bro.. but afaik no one can crack without password

Missing
Deal Cadet
86
551
21

I Can do it for you, pm me

Missing