Help Regarding New Prime Membership

Help Regarding New Prime Membership

129°
64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
144
5

Guys, I Want To Opt For 1 Month Prime Membership

Right Now What Are Prime Benefits Other Than Bank Offers.

Benefits Like Upi Offer, 100 On 500 Offer. Thanks In Advance.

15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
159
177
11

Use frapp code and buy 3 month [email protected]% cashback i.e @ 164 also you can utilize your balance or gv or extra coupon collected for more discount.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
144
5
Smiling wrote:

Use frapp code and buy 3 month [email protected]% cashback i.e @ 164 also you can utilize your balance or gv or extra coupon collected for more discount.

Student Nhi Chu Yaar Ab Me… cry
Kisi Or ka Bhi Kahan Se Maaru Ab.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
144
5

Thanks, Bandhu. stuck_out_tongue

Cropped6180125751458686699
Deal Subedar
147
1339
22

Nothing special bro. User specific. I have 2 prime. But no offer like scan n pay stuff. Instead I have few offers on non – prime. So do not expect much bro.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
144
5
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Nothing special bro. User specific. I have 2 prime. But no offer like scan n pay stuff. Instead I have few offers on non – prime. So do not expect much bro.

Okka. Thanks, A Lot Bro. Nothing For First-Ever Also. rolleyes

Images
Deal Brigadier
73,031
83521
1142
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Okka Thanks Bro. grinning

Upi Offer, 100 On 500 Offer. which prime offer is this?

Missing
suspended
336
1139
11
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

Upi Offer, 100 On 500 Offer. which prime offer is this?

It is not prime offer it is user specific offer. I have this in my 2 Account.

64662 10150568259991612 151347976611 9212681 1667511053 n
Deal Cadet
47
144
5
Expand
avion wrote:

It is not prime offer it is user specific offer. I have this in my 2 Account.

Is There Any First-Ever Kind Of Offer. rolleyes

Missing
suspended
336
1139
11
Expand
sid007 wrote:

Is There Any First-Ever Kind Of Offer. rolleyes

You get 75 cashback on first money transfer +100 CB on shopping +something

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
467
11
BubbleBoyChickenLittle wrote:

Nothing special bro. User specific. I have 2 prime. But no offer like scan n pay stuff. Instead I have few offers on non – prime. So do not expect much bro.

Right…
didn’t get a single offer whole month on send money, scan n pay or falsh sale of 50/- recharge in my primary prime account..

222
Deal Cadet
77
620
9

Try Airtel Prepaid Recharge Which Give Prime Membership Free If You Dont Have Student Id.

Missing