help regarding paypal refund

102°
100% OFF 100.0
Deal Newbie
jonnykumar09395

http://payp...om
I done transaction through paypal on myntra as on 14 feb. But transaction is cancelled automatically and my payment is deducted from Bank.  But paypal confirms that we received your payment and we will refund your amount to your bank account within 30 days.  But after again calling to paypal after 1month they demand 1 more week and then they send me email in which they mention that they aready credited amount to your bank account on 14 feb and they also provide 23 digit reference number and they said in email that you confirm with your bank with that reference no.  But according to bank no any payment is received, and they can’t able to help with reference number.
So please help me how can I get my money.

Expired
14 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Which bank?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pnb bank

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

> dost and dimes

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Raise a dispute with the bank, dispute forms should be available on banks website. Depending on the bank in general these disputes can be raised online as well. While raising dispute you will need this reference number

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I also raise dispute with paypal. Or only with bank

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

And I thought it was yes bank who is creating unnecessary issues for me. Now I feel it is bloody paypal who is the main culprit here evil

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Refund problem from paypal is common in PSU banks I don’t know the strange reason behind this.
Just write an application stating the reference number ,matter and give it to branch manager.
The money will be credited to your account within 14 days.(I don’t know the present situation due to covid-19 limited workforce).

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Ok thanks

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

You are not alone man.. My around 10k refund is still pending..done txn on 15th Feb and still not received in zeta, yespay and pnb card..
And the worst part is I booked flight tickets using Paypal of around 30k (multiple tickets) and all got refunded due to covid issue.. And now Paypal has initiate the refund but not received in bank.. I am in big problem

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Oh shit i just wish refund gets processed
Even 10k rs refund is pending for me

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

paypal customer care not available …where to contact them..

replyuser
Click here to reply