Help regrading credit card spend

Help regrading credit card spend

48°
Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0

I’ve SBI simply click credit card which has credit limit 1,60000 and cash limit 80,000. SO this credit card used in few purchases only online this month . Now its total outstanding 84,537 and cash limit decreased to 75462. I thought cash limit is totally other quota and I’m wrong , total credit limit also include cash limit also. SO due to cash quota used in online purchase did I attract interest on my spend ????

16 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

NO

p.s- Using SimplyClick for more than a year

Thumbimgcrop 1477366555711
Deal Subedar
531
1697
16

U wont incur any charges… Cash limit is usually a portion of credit limit from which u can withdraw cash from atm … The available cash limit varies based on the available credit limit….

U can spend entire 160000 for purchases without worrying abt cashlimit..

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
TheTeddy wrote:

U wont incur any charges… Cash limit is usually a portion of credit limit from which u can withdraw cash from atm … The available cash limit varies based on the available credit limit….

U can spend entire 160000 for purchases without worrying abt cashlimit..

Thanks for your answer

Missing
Deal Cadet
138
747
30

Based on the nos you’ve mentioned, it looks like the entire credit limit includes the cash limit as well. I am no expert though

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
schumacher wrote:

Based on the nos you’ve mentioned, it looks like the entire credit limit includes the cash limit as well. I am no expert though

Yes, xperts are not sharing their views

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9

Cash limit on simply click is 50% of total credit limit.

Which means if u want to withdraw cash max 50% u can withdraw. But if you want to spend online or do pos transcation or bills or any other spends except cash withdrawal u can use 100% and even a few 1000s more than the credit limit.

But since u have spent more than 50% of Ur limit it will automatically decrease from cash limit.which means u can withdraw remaining balance from cc through ATM any point of time.

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
kirandr221996 wrote:

Cash limit on simply click is 50% of total credit limit.

Which means if u want to withdraw cash max 50% u can withdraw. But if you want to spend online or do pos transcation or bills or any other spends except cash withdrawal u can use 100% and even a few 1000s more than the credit limit.

But since u have spent more than 50% of Ur limit it will automatically decrease from cash limit.which means u can withdraw remaining balance from cc through ATM any point of time.

So I’ll not charged any interest for pos transaction

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
284
9
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

So I’ll not charged any interest for pos transaction

You won’t be charged anything if u use within 1.6L

Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

So I’ll not charged any interest for pos transaction

Yes, just don’t forget to repay on time. smile

Download
Deal Lieutenant
7
3308
75

no interest will be payable,
worry not

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
Expand
asen wrote:

Yes, just don’t forget to repay on time. smile

koi sakkk ? sunglasses

Cropped8693558912664599928
Deal Cadet
132
227
8

Take care brother, don’t cross 70-75% of total limit. It will hamper your credit score

Images
Deal Cadet
81
146
0
kirandr221996 wrote:

Cash limit on simply click is 50% of total credit limit.

Which means if u want to withdraw cash max 50% u can withdraw. But if you want to spend online or do pos transcation or bills or any other spends except cash withdrawal u can use 100% and even a few 1000s more than the credit limit.

But since u have spent more than 50% of Ur limit it will automatically decrease from cash limit.which means u can withdraw remaining balance from cc through ATM any point of time.

Will there be any issue if I pay few hundreds more than my billed amount?

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
110
2
Expand
Aveejeet wrote:

Will there be any issue if I pay few hundreds more than my billed amount?

No issue if you pay more than the billed amount. It will be added as extra credit and will be adjusted in next month’s cycle.

the issue is if you pay less – then it will charge interest on the total amount.

Missing