[HELP] request to suspend uberfree

[HELP] request to suspend uberfree

153°
Missing
Deal Subedar
4
227
1594
20

@Nigel @Beinghuman

I traded dominos voucher with him yesterday afternoon and he was supposed to paytm me the money after verifying the voucher.
After verification, he told me that he will send money and he disappeared.

I want to make sure people don’t get cheated again. Also I suspect he might be having multiple accounts so if you could
check please check that too.

Also let me know how to share the chat .. i tried to do print screen but each screenshot has only 4 messages.
Could somebody share a way to get more and easy way of doing it.

Thanks

16 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
2511411 magic hand
Shopping Friend
56
54
31193
266

U R suspending uberfree https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

So u want to pay for UBER https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
227
1594
20
@Beinghuman wrote:

@gotrajk Provide the chat screen shot !


Apologies for the multiple iterations .. but finally i was able to share link of 9 screenshots with full details of my conversations
with @uberfree

Please take necessary actions.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
227
1594
20
@mahidada wrote:

U R suspending uberfree https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

So u want to pay for UBER https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


nice one bro ! @uberfree should be thing of past … such cheaters have no place in this forum !

Kj
suspended
0
50
32
0
@gotrajk wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@gotrajk Provide the chat screen shot !


Apologies for the multiple iterations .. but finally i was able to share link of 9 screenshots with full details of my conversations
with @uberfree

Please take necessary actions.


i feel sorry for you bro
can’t believe people cheat others for for amount as low as a few hundreds
you should forget about it and be careful about it from the next time

and as far as uber free is concerned I am sure our almighty father is watching each and every action of ours and will take an appropriate action against his sins

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
227
1594
20
@kutiyaji wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@gotrajk Provide the chat screen shot !


Apologies for the multiple iterations .. but finally i was able to share link of 9 screenshots with full details of my conversations
with @uberfree

Please take necessary actions.


i feel sorry for you bro
can’t believe people cheat others for for amount as low as a few hundreds
you should forget about it and be careful about it from the next time

and as far as uber free is concerned I am sure our almighty father is watching each and every action of ours and will take an appropriate action against his sins

I m over it.. Posted this thread only in the interest of fellow dimers.
I would like such cheaters to be banned.

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
2
132
9348
53

@uberfree Pay back the money to @gotrajk and resolve the issue. Don’t cheat anyone. You might feel happy for the time being but karma always catches up to the wrong deeds done by you… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

give me the cheaters mobile number i have police contact to skrew them

Maxresdefault
Deal Subedar
0
103
1196
21
@radio12345 wrote:

give me the cheaters mobile number i have police contact to skrew them


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Download %281%29
Deal Cadet
1
87
268
36

Sorry OP due to some personal reason i was not available i will be transferring your funds today sorry for delay! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
254
20
0

hi, can u provide me free uber rides whenever i m in need i will pay u nd if yes then plz txt me

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3504
38
@anmol01 wrote:

hi, can u provide me free uber rides whenever i m in need i will pay u nd if yes then plz txt me

you serious Bruh https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
254
20
0

:shock srry bro i texted it somewhere else and it got posted here m srry…

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
227
1594
20
@uberfree wrote:

Sorry OP due to some personal reason i was not available i will be transferring your funds today sorry for delay! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Still not received 120 Rs … I will wait for another day else would be requesting admin to suspend you.

Missing