HELP REQUIRED for group domestic flight booking

HELP REQUIRED for group domestic flight booking

21°
Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8

Hello Fellow dimers,

I need to group bookings of 9pax
Mumbai/ahmedabad to Chandigarh & return via amritsar

Need to book all 9 in same transactions/pnr

At max i can divide 1 way-1 way instead of roundtrip but all 9 pax

Any suggestions for max disc?


Approx return fare is 10.5k

6 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8

Need self bookings so kindly do not contact me for booking offers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
110
818
16

1k off on 5k for citi bank on MMT tuesday
MMT wednesday offer for Axis
10% off offer comes on FK thurdays

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1772
29

Go for 10% or 12% flat off offer or redeem your credit card reward points (if u hv any)

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8
sardasa wrote:

Go for 10% or 12% flat off offer or redeem your credit card reward points (if u hv any)

Max they gv is 1500 or 1800
No points all redeemed

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
132
1772
29
Expand
dipikameghani739 wrote:

Max they gv is 1500 or 1800
No points all redeemed

That’s the best you can get as you’re not willing to book tickets separately

Missing
Deal Cadet
114
320
8
Expand
sardasa wrote:

That’s the best you can get as you’re not willing to book tickets separately

Ok

Missing