[Help & Suggestions] Small Investment Plan

[Help & Suggestions] Small Investment Plan

Thumbimgcrop 1454091347189
Deal Subedar
0
65
1298
9

Hi guys,
is there any investment plans like jan dhan yojna?
i was going for jan dhan but banks say its not worth and reliable bcs we dont know where gov will be heading after every 5years.
I am a student can invest anywhere between 500-1000 per month.
I dont know anything about fancy plans like Systematic Invst Plans(have only heard of it)
please suggest some plans and alternatives.
thank u so much. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

36 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293

Jan Dhan Yojna is 100% Reliable

Reason First Wer Government Involve Everything is Reliable

Its the Private companies do All Fraud https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Any way u Looking For SIP

I Wouldnt recommend SIP Of mutual fund and insuracnce companies

Mainly bucz if you c overall average return is very less ( 10-20 SIP ko chorkar )

Better Start Recurring Deposit or If you Looking for Long term PPF would be better option Just heard Deposit rate reduced to 8.1 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif bt still good option

Try to Invest 20% of your Investment in Good Stocks that Will Balance Everything

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7

Brother invest in sip, i am too a student and investing in sip, if you want further info, tell me

Free vector troll 062218 troll
suspended
4
178
16802
293
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Brother invest in sip, i am too a student and investing in sip, if you want further info, tell me


Yes he created thread for furter info Plz tell all the info Like which SIP u have how much return you getting

charges commission tell him everything

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@Troll wrote:

@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Brother invest in sip, i am too a student and investing in sip, if you want further info, tell me


Yes he created thread for furter info Plz tell all the info Like which SIP u have how much return you getting

charges commission tell him everything

Sip is a very good option but i think one needs to stay in for minimum 5 years, stock market is very volatile now, all know what happened in previous months as sensex fell from 30000 to 25000,stock market investing needs great knowledge and if you dont have knowledge then its a gamble for you, so as of now dont make mistake in investing stock market which i did, and my 20000rs are now 15000,but as the market is also in bad phase and also i will not see even for 3 years my stock so its not a worry for me,for long term i think SIP is the best option, there are various types of mutual funds, like debt, equity, etc. All have their own pros and cons, with debt and balance fund but you will be having less risk but also your return will be around 12%,equity funds are risky, some funds invest in large companies, small companies and midium companies, the magic with the sip is when mutual fund nav will decrease, you will get more units, so in the long run your return will average out from all lows and highs and you will get max. Return, as you are a beginner, i will suggest you to first start a balance fund, mutual fund have their own ratings, also you have to see which mutual fund has given best returns in 3,5 years and on that basis you need to select best mutual fund for youself, there are some sites you can see to get more info about investing
Www.jagoinvestor.com
Www.myinvestmentideas.com
www.nitinbha...in
And to start sip you need to have a trading and demat account, i have account with kotak securities,i am not sure anout this because i never checked can we start a sip without a demat and trading account, and listen this, opt for a direct plan, for that go to the company mutual fund office and start sip from there and select plan in growth option, dont select divident. For more information i think it will be best for you to go through these sites.

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@Troll wrote:

@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Brother invest in sip, i am too a student and investing in sip, if you want further info, tell me


Yes he created thread for furter info Plz tell all the info Like which SIP u have how much return you getting

charges commission tell him everything

Sip is a very good option but i think one needs to stay in for minimum 5 years, stock market is very volatile now, all know what happened in previous months as sensex fell from 30000 to 25000,stock market investing needs great knowledge and if you dont have knowledge then its a gamble for you, so as of now dont make mistake in investing stock market which i did, and my 20000rs are now 15000,but as the market is also in bad phase and also i will not see even for 3 years my stock so its not a worry for me,for long term i think SIP is the best option, there are various types of mutual funds, like debt, equity, etc. All have their own pros and cons, with debt and balance fund but you will be having less risk but also your return will be around 12%,equity funds are risky, some funds invest in large companies, small companies and midium companies, the magic with the sip is when mutual fund nav will decrease, you will get more units, so in the long run your return will average out from all lows and highs and you will get max. Return, as you are a beginner, i will suggest you to first start a balance fund, mutual fund have their own ratings, also you have to see which mutual fund has given best returns in 3,5 years and on that basis you need to select best mutual fund for youself, there are some sites you can see to get more info about investing
Www.jagoinvestor.com
Www.myinvestmentideas.com
www.nitinbha...in
And to start sip you need to have a trading and demat account, i have account with kotak securities,i am not sure anout this because i never checked can we start a sip without a demat and trading account, and listen this, opt for a direct plan, for that go to the company mutual fund office and start sip from there and select plan in growth option, dont select divident. For more information i think it will be best for you to go through these sites.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
80

My CA guy told me to invest in policies / mutual fund and never go with stock market. So that day I came back home and asked my mom to talk to the agent friend we know. He came home at 7 PM, gave us several options, with big promises. Told me about the movie The Secret (a must watch, by the way) and explained me why RIGHT now is the right time to invest. I was 18/19 at that time.

I didn’t know if this was any useful though. But there were two solid reason as I think about it: one is to get disciplined about money (because wealth is generated in two ways – by earning money and saving money). And the second reason was to save tax money. I don’t know how but we can show this as expenses or something while filing our yearly return.

So I trusted him to take the right decision. Opted for LIC, UTI and other bunch of things over the years. I never kept track of any of this as I was too lazy (and in college). But the agent’s assistant was coming home once in 3-6 months to talk, collect the cheque and offer relevant documents. This guy is useful to me as I keep asking him questions and trying to understand how the system works. Last week he told me he is investing Rs. 800 every month and he will do so for the next 10 years, ultimately earning him a good profit.

Then he showed me my plans and how my decision to invest 6 years ago was worth it. Just now, I completed 7 years of investment in UTI (that’s the letter I received two days ago) showing my investment and current value. I must say, I am impressed that I did this.

As you are young, now is the time to invest. I don’t know which policy that 800 was related to but do it anyway. Don’t stop yourself from saving. And of course, don’t stop yourself from earning. Good luck! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@sidbhai wrote:

My CA guy told me to invest in policies / mutual fund and never go with stock market. So that day I came back home and asked my mom to talk to the agent friend we know. He came home at 7 PM, gave us several options, with big promises. Told me about the movie The Secret (a must watch, by the way) and explained me why RIGHT now is the right time to invest. I was 18/19 at that time.

I didn’t know if this was any useful though. But there were two solid reason as I think about it: one is to get disciplined about money (because wealth is generated in two ways – by earning money and saving money). And the second reason was to save tax money. I don’t know how but we can show this as expenses or something while filing our yearly return.

So I trusted him to take the right decision. Opted for LIC, UTI and other bunch of things over the years. I never kept track of any of this as I was in college. But the agent’s assistant was coming home once in 3-6 months to talk, collect the cheque and offer relevant documents. This guy is useful to me as I keep asking him questions and trying to understand how the system works. Last week he told me he is investing Rs. 800 every month and he will do so for the next 10 years, ultimately earning him a good profit.

Then he showed me my plans and how my decision to invest 6 years ago was worth it. Just now, I completed 7 years of investment in UTI (that’s the letter I received two days ago) showing my investment and current value. I must say, I am impressed that I did this.

As you are young, now is the time to invest. I don’t know which policy that 800 was related to (maybe LIC) but do it anyway. Don’t stop yourself from saving. And more importantly, don’t stop yourself from earning. Good luck! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Ah that secret movie and law of attraction thing are super popular now but truth is other, if someone got cancer, does this mean that ther person attracted cancer? A big NO, with LOA, law of Karma also works, and biggest truth is that maker of secret movie copied it, she copied everything and represented in own way, she copied it from napoleon hill, who had written two books back in 1930 by interviewing almost 20000 people and this secret was gave to him by andrew carnegie, henry ford stopped is law of success coming into market because he told no one would work with him as their factory workers because everone will knew the secret and still the secret is really secret, what you saw in that movie is not complete thing, to get complete thing, things you have never heard off, things that when you will hear you will be like omg, to know the real truth, i suggest everyone to read think and grow rich and law of success once in their lifetime.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
80
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:
Ah that secret movie and law of attraction thing are super popular now but truth is other, if someone got cancer, does this mean that ther person attracted cancer?


Good point. But you need to think about it deeply. Can you question yourself who discovered the word cancer? Why do people fear cancer? Or death? What is it about cancer that makes people so emotional? You need to question deeper. Surface-level questioning is done to fulfill your argument. I am not denying the facts you have represented. Because they are your facts. And you are fully entitled to have them.

I am simply viewing this world differently. Through my eyes. And therein lies the biggest difference.

Because in my world, LOA works. And I don’t even care whether the movie was copied, or the concept is a pure lie. What really mattered was that I believed it worked – and that kept me constantly motivated. All it takes to win is the right mindset, and LOA delivered that mindset to me years ago.

@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:
A big NO, with LOA, law of Karma also works, and biggest truth is that maker of secret movie copied it, she copied everything and represented in own way, she copied it from napoleon hill, who had written two books back in 1930 by interviewing almost 20000 people and this secret was gave to him by andrew carnegie, henry ford stopped is law of success coming into market because he told no one would work with him as their factory workers because everone will knew the secret and still the secret is really secret, what you saw in that movie is not complete thing, to get complete thing, things you have never heard off, things that when you will hear you will be like omg, to know the real truth, i suggest everyone to read think and grow rich and law of success once in their lifetime.


Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7

I never said that it is a lie, i never said it does not works, it works but there is law of karma with it too, and some things are too that are not mentioned in the secret, like auto suggestion, celibacy, subconscious mind, sexual energies. Law of attraction is only one part not a complete story.

Indian quotes
Budding Star
1
46
5232
80
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

I never said that it is a lie, i never said it does not works, it works but there is law of karma with it too, and some things are too that are not mentioned in the secret, like auto suggestion, celibacy, subconscious mind, sexual energies. Law of attraction is only one part not a complete story.


Oh yea. I was trying to make a point that it doesn’t matter. There are different kind of manifestations available now. You can look up Robert Anthony, and he is someone going beyond the mainstream LOA ideas planted in the movie and the book. There are tonnes of authors, ideas, and concepts out there. Can learn forever if one wishes to.

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
127
1374
18
@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@akhilsharma1664795 wrote:

Brother invest in sip, i am too a student and investing in sip, if you want further info, tell me


Yes he created thread for furter info Plz tell all the info Like which SIP u have how much return you getting

charges commission tell him everything

Sip is a very good option but i think one needs to stay in for minimum 5 years, stock market is very volatile now, all know what happened in previous months as sensex fell from 30000 to 25000,stock market investing needs great knowledge and if you dont have knowledge then its a gamble for you, so as of now dont make mistake in investing stock market which i did, and my 20000rs are now 15000,but as the market is also in bad phase and also i will not see even for 3 years my stock so its not a worry for me,for long term i think SIP is the best option, there are various types of mutual funds, like debt, equity, etc. All have their own pros and cons, with debt and balance fund but you will be having less risk but also your return will be around 12%,equity funds are risky, some funds invest in large companies, small companies and midium companies, the magic with the sip is when mutual fund nav will decrease, you will get more units, so in the long run your return will average out from all lows and highs and you will get max. Return, as you are a beginner, i will suggest you to first start a balance fund, mutual fund have their own ratings, also you have to see which mutual fund has given best returns in 3,5 years and on that basis you need to select best mutual fund for youself, there are some sites you can see to get more info about investing
Www.jagoinvestor.com
Www.myinvestmentideas.com
www.nitinbha...in
And to start sip you need to have a trading and demat account, i have account with kotak securities,i am not sure anout this because i never checked can we start a sip without a demat and trading account, and listen this, opt for a direct plan, for that go to the company mutual fund office and start sip from there and select plan in growth option, dont select divident. For more information i think it will be best for you to go through these sites.

To invest in SIP you just need bank account and PAN number . You do not need to have trading or any agent.
Also look at the expense ratio of mutual fund scheme you decide to invest in. In long term it can matter.
Once you decide which mutual fund you want to invest in go to that mutual fund office or registrar(CAMS or KARVY)
and fill the form.

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168

@AkhilSharma Helping nature appreciated ! adding small token karma
.
.
.
Some detailed advice there.
.
Akhil, just ensure that you take ‘past’ performance only as a generic reference and do not rely on it too much.
Also try to understand the concept of Beta (since you speak of fixed income products and long term and debt/bonds despite being a strapping young man).
Many funds go awry after achieving a huge corpus in a single scheme or at times the fund investments team/ manager change which too can impact future performances. if there are key changes to the mandated objectives or investment philosophy of the new team/manager.


Hope you are aware of sites like valueresearchonline, mutualfundsindia for ready articles/analysis and know some basic CAGR and plotting of NAVs to compare data from the site/s of AMFI or registrar’s like CAMS, Karvy.

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7

Thanks for the info bro, can you tell me what is concept of beta? Or what you really meant beta?

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16228
192

Can’t help you in this matter sorry vaise sbne help kr hi di h
Congrat our subedar

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168

On high priority, i Must attend to the mice jumping violently in stomach.
(travesties of thinking in the native tongue and then translating.) :embarrassed:

@akhilsharma1664795 wrote: Thanks for the info bro, can you tell me what is concept of beta?
you welcome friend https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif .
Beta is the measure of the response to volatality that an instrument (stocks, bonds, fund NAVs, any asset price) has.
A lower Beta (as in Alpha Beta Gamma)..
A lower Beta of a scrip or a fund scheme would denote it is less susceptible to erode your capital in times of negative volatality
and conversely
it may not outperform the broad market when there is positive volatality.
A conservative investor or anyone looking to minimise downside risk would consider adding a few low beta investments

Now I must cater to my lunch, and in the interim you Akhil Sir, can go through my namesake > http://www.fo...om for this place is an excellent repository of knowledgebase articles and information which I myself have been refering to for over 15-16 years now.

mini home-work: what are ‘risk adjusted returns’ and why are they an important metric to compare returns across various asset classes (or even within your MF investments.) ?

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10793
168

And you had a problem with Baroodwa giving Diwali or Navratr or whatever gifts… hmm @DealSeeker ?

.
Forget these rep. points, wish i had a penny for every time i asked you for any assistance or guidance.

Aap se tou yeh shvan hi ache! Raktdaan, netrDaan, Kanyadaan, karmadaan

Can’t help you in this matter sorry vaise sbne help kr hi di h
Congrat our subedar

Shiva
Deal Major
136
0
17634
157

As a student, invest in yourself , thats it you need https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6490
79

One query here:

In Recurring Deposit, is it required to deposit a fixed amount every month? Can I either increase or decrease depending on my budget?

Something like:
Jan: 5k
Feb: 5k
March: 9k
April: 3k

and so on.

Motadeals com 34815 image
Deal Cadet
0
51
308
4
@Jairaj wrote:

One query here:

In Recurring Deposit, is it required to deposit a fixed amount every month? Can I either increase or decrease depending on my budget?

Something like:
Jan: 5k
Feb: 5k
March: 9k
April: 3k

and so on.


amount is fixed in RD and is need to be paid at regular interval like fixed date. icici bank hs a deposit account facility called IWISH lyke RD. but you can pay any amount on any day @ RD interest rate.

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@Jairaj wrote:

One query here:

In Recurring Deposit, is it required to deposit a fixed amount every month? Can I either increase or decrease depending on my budget?

Something like:
Jan: 5k
Feb: 5k
March: 9k
April: 3k

and so on.

As far as i know, icici offers flexi rd scheme and pnb also offers so you can deposit any amount

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@Jairaj wrote:

One query here:

In Recurring Deposit, is it required to deposit a fixed amount every month? Can I either increase or decrease depending on my budget?

Something like:
Jan: 5k
Feb: 5k
March: 9k
April: 3k

and so on.

As far as i know, icici offers flexi rd scheme and pnb also offers so you can deposit any amount

Thumbimgcrop 1457551762544
Deal Cadet
0
60
326
7
@Jairaj wrote:

One query here:

In Recurring Deposit, is it required to deposit a fixed amount every month? Can I either increase or decrease depending on my budget?

Something like:
Jan: 5k
Feb: 5k
March: 9k
April: 3k

and so on.

As far as i know, icici offers flexi rd scheme and pnb also offers so you can deposit any amount

Missing