help---- websites where freecharge go card is w...

help---- websites where freecharge go card is working

88°
You clearly look confused l11
Deal Lieutenant
385
3828
30

thanks in advance

5 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Images %2815%29
Deal Subedar
100
1042
13

Does FreeCharge GO card working anywhere to load money ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21
@dhoni007 wrote:

Does FreeCharge GO card working anywhere to load money ?


same q …money stuck in fc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
817
7
@gotrajk wrote:

@dhoni007 wrote:

Does FreeCharge GO card working anywhere to load money ?


same q …money stuck in fc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Is this about utilising cashbacks or money loaded to wallets? The latter is still possible. Atleast it was last week. Bank transfer for general balance was not working so…

Images %2815%29
Deal Subedar
100
1042
13
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@dhoni007 wrote:

Does FreeCharge GO card working anywhere to load money ?


same q …money stuck in fc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Is this about utilising cashbacks or money loaded to wallets? The latter is still possible. Atleast it was last week. Bank transfer for general balance was not working so…

Money loaded to wallet

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
817
7
@dhoni007 wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

@gotrajk wrote:

@dhoni007 wrote:

Does FreeCharge GO card working anywhere to load money ?


same q …money stuck in fc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Is this about utilising cashbacks or money loaded to wallets? The latter is still possible. Atleast it was last week. Bank transfer for general balance was not working so…

Money loaded to wallet


Just did another transfer. So its still working. I was looking to utilise it on ebay and not transferring to bank so it did nt matter.

Missing