Here, pay Rs 500 and go to jail for a day

Here, pay Rs 500 and go to jail for a day

Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145

Here, pay Rs 500 and go to jail for a day

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/369369/medium/355108453953437.jpg?1481009051

HIGHLIGHTS
Tourists visiting a colonial-era jail in Medak district of Telangana can now get a first-hand experience of prison life by paying a fee of Rs 500 for a day’s stay

During the stay, the inmates will be provided with a prison uniform made of khadi, a steel plate and glass, a mug and bathing soaps among others

SANGAREDDY: Tourists visiting a colonial-era jail here in Medak district of Telangana can now get a first-hand experience of prison life by paying a fee of Rs 500 for a day’s stay.

The 220-year-old district central jail at Sangareddy, which has now been converted into a museum, offers a 24-hour confinement under an innovative initiative called “Feel the Jail” launched by the prisons department for people who want to spend time behind the bars and experience the feeling of being under detention.
During the stay, the inmates will be provided with a prison uniform made of khadi, a steel plate and glass, a mug, washing and bathing soaps, bedding and other facilities as per state prison manual, in addition to a fan.

There is no work schedule for visiting ‘prisoners’ but they have to clean their barracks and are free to plant saplings during their stay.
The jail was built during the primeministership of Salar Jung-I in 1796 under the Nizam rule in Hyderabad.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Here-p...

  • In
30 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237

So, When shuld we try @A2Zdeals

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237
@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500


Point hai…

Karma will be showered later

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1138
19
@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500

Bhai why u want to harass a person in real life. If unsuccessful while doing theft, Maar padegi wo alag vo bhi Free mai. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Don’t worry about 500, 100℅ cashback on 1st,3rd,6th,9th txn when u pay via mobikwik https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500


Muft me chahiye…hmmm
Deal Chahiye…hmmm

Bihar chale jaa…tera to naam dekh ke tujhe muft me jail dekhne mil jayegi

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@mahidada wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500


Point hai…

Karma will be showered later


Itna bhi shower mat karo, jaam chalakane lagenge..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
2
1226
6

can be a good place, for unmarried couples

Child
Deal Major
53
292
27450
237
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

So, When shuld we try @A2Zdeals


let me rob @blue wine for 1000 then both of us will go & enjoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

usi ne idea diya hai to usi pe aajmayenge

@Alpha.Barood


U may become Prime Minister of India

U may become most popular Sportsman than Usain Bolt

U may rule like Hitler

But robbing @blue wine

IMPOSSIBLE

Hamara sapna, sapna hi reh jayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

So, When shuld we try @A2Zdeals


let me rob @blue wine for 1000 then both of us will go & enjoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

usi ne idea diya hai to usi pe aajmayenge

@Alpha.Barood


U may become Prime Minister of India

U may become most popular Sportsman than Usain Bolt

U may rule like Hitler

But robbing @blue wine

IMPOSSIBLE

Hamara sapna, sapna hi reh jayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I wish I were a paan wala… @blue wine ko chuna jarorr lagata…:-} https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@DealsStreet wrote:

@A2Zdeals
@Alpha.Barood

Any disscount on group booking ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Jail Vali feeling grp mein nahi aayegi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


kabhi mumbai local ke wrong coach like reserved ones, me baith ke dekho, jab CRPF wale sab ke saath bithayenge to yeh kabhi nahi bologe… asli maja to sab ke saath aata hai

#DardBhariDastan
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

@mahidada
@Plato
@Alpha.Barood
@desidude2013
@avgn

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,179
52060
1048
@mahidada wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@mahidada wrote:

So, When shuld we try @A2Zdeals


let me rob @blue wine for 1000 then both of us will go & enjoy https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

usi ne idea diya hai to usi pe aajmayenge

@Alpha.Barood


U may become Prime Minister of India

U may become most popular Sportsman than Usain Bolt

U may rule like Hitler

But robbing @blue wine

IMPOSSIBLE

Hamara sapna, sapna hi reh jayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


He is chunebaz

Title of new Sallu movie.

Troll rani ko lagana Chuna
Mushkil hai harana China

Chhota bheem
Deal Subedar
3
129
1138
19
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@Chotta Bheem wrote:

@DealsStreet wrote:

@A2Zdeals
@Alpha.Barood

Any disscount on group booking ? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Jail Vali feeling grp mein nahi aayegi https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


kabhi mumbai local ke wrong coach like reserved ones, me baith ke dekho, jab CRPF wale sab ke saath bithayenge to yeh kabhi nahi bologe… asli maja to sab ke saath aata hai

#DardBhariDastan
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

@mahidada
@Plato
@Alpha.Barood
@desidude2013
@avgn

Haan .. They caught me @ Mahim once.. I went in luggage before 10am , never knew it’s ladies class before 10am.

Ek sath sabko legaye the to station chowki https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500


Muft me chahiye…hmmm
Deal Chahiye…hmmm

Bihar chale jaa…tera to naam dekh ke tujhe muft me jail dekhne mil jayegi


I thought sharab ban h Wine Nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15

Any cashbacks ? #paytmkaro

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@blue wine wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

Why dont you rather rob someone and get real real experience 4 free we r dimers we gotta find a way wer we can save 500


Muft me chahiye…hmmm
Deal Chahiye…hmmm

Bihar chale jaa…tera to naam dekh ke tujhe muft me jail dekhne mil jayegi


I thought sharab ban h Wine Nahi https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


who knows your next id will be sharaabi or something

CC: @Alpha.Barood

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Any cashbacks ? #paytmkaro


pehle #PaisaBharo

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Any cashbacks ? #paytmkaro


pehle #PaisaBharo

#hamnabhartekoipaisa kyuki #APNEPAASJIOHAI https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Any cashbacks ? #paytmkaro


pehle #PaisaBharo

#hamnabhartekoipaisa kyuki #APNEPAASJIOHAI https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Mukesh ko Anil bante der nahi lagegi
phit tumhare Jio ji bhi wat lagegi

#RelianceMobileSucks

abhi to saare kud rahe hai, dubki laga rahe hai phir jab network clogging hoga tab??

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
1918
26

Added to bucket list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@A2Zdeals wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

@A2Zdeals wrote:


@DealLooter0015 wrote:

Any cashbacks ? #paytmkaro


pehle #PaisaBharo

#hamnabhartekoipaisa kyuki #APNEPAASJIOHAI https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Mukesh ko Anil bante der nahi lagegi
phit tumhare Jio ji bhi wat lagegi

#RelianceMobileSucks

abhi to saare kud rahe hai, dubki laga rahe hai phir jab network clogging hoga tab??

Back to basics kar lenge Ji, Airtel , Vodafone LOL..

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
12
2652
27
@RichSoul wrote:

Added to bucket list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


always wanted to go to jail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif ?

Thumbimgcrop 1448092580431
Deal Subedar
3
157
1328
15
@blue wine wrote:


@RichSoul wrote:

Added to bucket list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


always wanted to go to jail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif ?

He is a rich soul.

440px aaron swartz profile
Deal Subedar
1
93
1918
26
@blue wine wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

Added to bucket list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


always wanted to go to jail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif ?


Criminals are supposed to go there, right? #bk08

A2z1
Deal Major
83
2,004
17357
145
@RichSoul wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@RichSoul wrote:

Added to bucket list https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


always wanted to go to jail https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif ?


Criminals are supposed to go there, right? #bk08


@DealLooter0015

@blue wine wanting to send @RichSoul to Jail,
pehle jara socho, wine ke saath nahi jamta sukha bhel,
Apne paas hai viral kohli, nahi chahiye chris gayle,
@mahidada ne start kiya tha yeh khel,
Just chill guys, use thanda thanda Navratna Tel.

@Alpha.Barood
@mahidada
@Plato
@Chotta Bheem

Missing