hi dimers need a help about earning money

hi dimers need a help about earning money

Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 5 Votes: 9

Vote down Reasons

  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4

hi bro’s need a favour from u , i just completed my b.tech this year, i didnt get the job,i am a poor guy ,i want to earn money from online work so please help

64 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57048
1084

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@Achilles wrote:

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

I didnt understand, what u are saying?

Achilles armour
Shopping Friend
27
2,099
57048
1084
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

I didnt understand, what u are saying?


Wait your gyaan session is on the way, Jus stay tuned

P.S – Wanted to vote this thread down “Product (b.tech guy) not worth the price” but refrained from doing so

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
128
2358
25
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

I didnt understand, what u are saying?


You dont have to, Tagged one will come to you, provided it concernes him

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@sherlock wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

I didnt understand, what u are saying?


You dont have to, Tagged one will come to you, provided it concerned him

Kkk bro even u can suggest me some

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@Achilles wrote:

@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@Achilles wrote:

@Spock the savior to save poor guys kids

I didnt understand, what u are saying?


Wait your gyaan session is on the way, Jus stay tuned

P.S – Wanted to vote this thread down “Product (b.tech guy) not worth the price” but refrained from doing so


ROFL! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
55
2,170
13662
163

@ursvaru1244
So u didnt get a job and you are looking to earn money from online?
Unless you have too many debts to clear, why are u so desperate about earning money?
Money is shit, it doesnt give you any real satisfaction https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Enlighten your skills, figure out why u failed to get a job n work on it
Lets say you started earning something online (10-20k per month) investing your precious time and u attended one interview like 6 months later
Interviewer will ask u only one thing like what have you done for the past 12 months after completing B.tech and what u going to say?

Face
Deal Major
1
436
25076
163

@ursvaru1244 Please dnt go behind money, first get a job based on your skill… you are just passed out, longway to go https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2474
30

If u r interested offline job pm ur qualification/location

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@getready wrote:

@ursvaru1244
So u didnt get a job and you are looking to earn money from online?
Unless you have too many debts to clear, why are u so desperate about earning money?
Money is shit, it doesnt give you any real satisfaction https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Enlighten your skills, figure out why u failed to get a job n work on it
Lets say you started earning something online (10-20k per month) investing your precious time and u attended one interview like 6 months later
Interviewer will ask u only one thing like what have you done for the past 12 months after completing B.tech and what u going to say?

I am having backlogs bro i have to clear that

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
128
2358
25
*



@ursvaru1244
I am having backlogs bro i have to clear that


Which Stream u belong to?

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@sherlock wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:



@ursvaru1244
So u didnt get a job and you are looking to earn money from online?
Unless you have too many debts to clear, why are u so desperate about earning money?
Money is shit, it doesnt give you any real satisfaction https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
I am having backlogs bro i have to clear that


Which Stream u belong to?

Cse

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
26
2,173
40785
682
@getready wrote:

@ursvaru1244
So u didnt get a job and you are looking to earn money from online?
Unless you have too many debts to clear, why are u so desperate about earning money?
Money is shit, it doesnt give you any real satisfaction https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Enlighten your skills, figure out why u failed to get a job n work on it
Lets say you started earning something online (10-20k per month) investing your precious time and u attended one interview like 6 months later
Interviewer will ask u only one thing like what have you done for the past 12 months after completing B.tech and what u going to say?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/J5EiZ.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2474
30

Complete Btech first.

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@caks2006407 wrote:

Complete Btech first.

Bro i will definetly clear ,but i have to sustain till then

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Complete Btech first.

Bro i will definetly clear ,but i have to sustain till then

I am asking about work not for free money

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
128
2358
25

I think you have to wait for few months to appear in Exams.
Meanwhile… Try to improve your Coding Skills and Most Important thing is : Improve your Communication Skills (yes…It Includes English)

Start from basic computer Languages, Learn the concepts of Programming Languages, start from ‘C’ and Data Structures and keep improving yourself.

Try Online Forums to test yourself, Like HackerRank, HackerEarth etc. Participate in their competitive programming exam.

Transform ourselves from a novice to an intelligent novice who has tolerance for ambiguity and can face the Grey, this is what makes one stand out of the box.

P.S: Dont Forget to prepare for your Re-Exams.

Img tphg7
Deal Captain
55
2,170
13662
163
@sherlock wrote:

I think you have to wait for few months to appear in Exams.
Meanwhile… Try to improve your Coding Skills and Most Important thing is : Improve your Communication Skills (yes…It Includes English)

Start from basic computer Languages, Learn the concepts of Programming Languages, start from ‘C’ and Data Structures and keep improving yourself.

Try Online Forums to test yourself, Like HackerRank, HackerEarth etc. Participate in their competitive programming exam.

Transform ourselves from a novice to an intelligent novice who has tolerance for ambiguity and can face the Grey, this is what makes one stand out of the box.

P.S: Dont Forget to prepare for your Re-Exams.


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@sherlock wrote:

I think you have to wait for few months to appear in Exams.
Meanwhile… Try to improve your Coding Skills and Most Important thing is : Improve your Communication Skills (yes…It Includes English)

Start from basic computer Languages, Learn the concepts of Programming Languages, start from ‘C’ and Data Structures and keep improving yourself.

Try Online Forums to test yourself, Like HackerRank, HackerEarth etc. Participate in their competitive programming exam.

Transform ourselves from a novice to an intelligent novice who has tolerance for ambiguity and can face the Grey, this is what makes one stand out of the box.

P.S: Dont Forget to prepare for your Re-Exams.

Thanks bro ill definetly do that

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@getready wrote:


@sherlock wrote:

I think you have to wait for few months to appear in Exams.
Meanwhile… Try to improve your Coding Skills and Most Important thing is : Improve your Communication Skills (yes…It Includes English)

Start from basic computer Languages, Learn the concepts of Programming Languages, start from ‘C’ and Data Structures and keep improving yourself.

Try Online Forums to test yourself, Like HackerRank, HackerEarth etc. Participate in their competitive programming exam.

Transform ourselves from a novice to an intelligent novice who has tolerance for ambiguity and can face the Grey, this is what makes one stand out of the box.

P.S: Dont Forget to prepare for your Re-Exams.


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

But momey is also major thing in life to survive

D7rgy8yx
Deal Subedar
2
128
2358
25
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

But momey is also major thing in life to survive


Seems like you are still a Kid even after completing (About to) your Graduation.

Do u have any skills or u just want a Online Data Entry job after having India’s so called Prestigious Bachelor of Technology Degree and spending your Parent’s Hard Earned Money?
Forget about money Kid…no one will offer you eve a Floor Cleaning Job untill you prove them that you have skills.

I am sorry for my rude words…but yes, You have to prove yourself to get something,

Don’t desire until you deserve

~ END OF THE DISCUSSION ~

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@sherlock wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

But momey is also major thing in life to survive


Seems like you are still a Kid even after completing (About to) your Graduation.

Do u have any skills or u just want a Online Data Entry job after having India’s so called Prestigious Bachelor of Technology Degree and spending your Parent’s Hard Earned Money?
Forget about money Kid…no one will offer you eve a Floor Cleaning Job untill you prove them that you have skills.

I am sorry for my rude words…but yes, You have to prove yourself to get something,

Don’t desire until you deserve

~ END OF THE DISCUSSION ~

Well if u dont have job ,and degree and a family baground , ull understand my pain ,i know what i am ,u need not critisize me floor cleaner or so ,first respect ppl ,i asked job for money and my needs,not to enjoy life ,so better mins ur own business,if u can help me with a site help orelse mind ur own work

Chhota bheem
Deal Lieutenant
5
196
3212
31

@ursvaru1244 Try doing online freelancing. Try sites like Freelancer, Upwork, Elance , Fiverr etc. You can find work of ur interest there and if u are lucky u will be hired. There are tons of work.

Note – I havent tried them , its legit but do some r & d before joining there. Time matters most !!!

Osho
Critic
21
269
13848
219
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@sherlock wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

But momey is also major thing in life to survive


Seems like you are still a Kid even after completing (About to) your Graduation.

Do u have any skills or u just want a Online Data Entry job after having India’s so called Prestigious Bachelor of Technology Degree and spending your Parent’s Hard Earned Money?
Forget about money Kid…no one will offer you eve a Floor Cleaning Job untill you prove them that you have skills.

I am sorry for my rude words…but yes, You have to prove yourself to get something,

Don’t desire until you deserve

~ END OF THE DISCUSSION ~

Well if u dont have job ,and degree and a family baground , ull understand my pain ,i know what i am ,u need not critisize me floor cleaner or so ,first respect ppl ,i asked job for money and my needs,not to enjoy life ,so better mins ur own business,if u can help me with a site help orelse mind ur own work

When you ask for help on a public forum, there tend to be many varying responses to that, right? Some of them may be good but not likeable and some others may help you make some quick money but may spoil your future in the long run.
Moreover, nobody has any idea about your personal / family side to give you a well-informed advice. So, try to appreciate their points of view even if you don’t find them helpful / to your liking. If you find anyone just trolling, you may ignore them or say a few words about it. That’s fine. But those who have commented above have done so with a genuine motive. Why react so immature to that? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2474
30
@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@caks2006407 wrote:

Complete Btech first.

Bro i will definetly clear ,but i have to sustain till then

I am asking about work not for free money

BRO You seem to be too temperamental.
I never said you are asking for free money . I meant you should take completing btech as first priority.
@sherlock intention was good you never appreciated or understood I Guess.
Think again n understand.
Anyway my advice is to work in private college or coaching centers in Hyderabad on hourly basis or take tutions.

Blackberry logo2
Deal Subedar
0
83
1350
40

Well you didnt got job because u was not interested to learn what was thaught in your branch in b.tech,so decide u want a job related to your branch or something else,t here are alot of job fair happens in every city,you will get into any very easily just be good in english and answer every question of interviewer,i know many people who got job in jobfair with 10-15k salary and there work is sales,marketing,bpo etc.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
102
164
7
@getready wrote:

@ursvaru1244
So u didnt get a job and you are looking to earn money from online?
Unless you have too many debts to clear, why are u so desperate about earning money?
Money is shit, it doesnt give you any real satisfaction https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Enlighten your skills, figure out why u failed to get a job n work on it
Lets say you started earning something online (10-20k per month) investing your precious time and u attended one interview like 6 months later
Interviewer will ask u only one thing like what have you done for the past 12 months after completing B.tech and what u going to say?

Nice word in my opinion join any field job where u get experince. Same think i faced. Company always need experienced person if u have experiance then welcome no one give value to freshers. Kg given for this true logical word

Untitled
suspended
0
62
406
10

U seem like a guy who lacks English communication skills also it seems are new to this part of Internet you have no idea how forum discussion works,no problem first of all let me tell you cse is not a computer working and earning money type of study that’s marketing so basically I guess u have no interest in cs u only want job+make money.. Cse is about algorithms and analysing how to make things work eg programming etc Also even I know affiliate/marketing stuff but I don’t like it it’s hectic not my interest

Images %287%29
Deal Cadet
0
50
116
4
@Magus wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@sherlock wrote:


@ursvaru1244 wrote:

@getready wrote:


@ursvaru1244
Stop thinking about work n money n start doing these

But momey is also major thing in life to survive


Seems like you are still a Kid even after completing (About to) your Graduation.

Do u have any skills or u just want a Online Data Entry job after having India’s so called Prestigious Bachelor of Technology Degree and spending your Parent’s Hard Earned Money?
Forget about money Kid…no one will offer you eve a Floor Cleaning Job untill you prove them that you have skills.

I am sorry for my rude words…but yes, You have to prove yourself to get something,

Don’t desire until you deserve

~ END OF THE DISCUSSION ~

Well if u dont have job ,and degree and a family baground , ull understand my pain ,i know what i am ,u need not critisize me floor cleaner or so ,first respect ppl ,i asked job for money and my needs,not to enjoy life ,so better mins ur own business,if u can help me with a site help orelse mind ur own work

When you ask for help on a public forum, there tend to be many varying responses to that, right? Some of them may be good but not likeable and some others may help you make some quick money but may spoil your future in the long run.
Moreover, nobody has any idea about your personal / family side to give you a well-informed advice. So, try to appreciate their points of view even if you don’t find them helpful / to your liking. If you find anyone just trolling, you may ignore them or say a few words about it. That’s fine. But those who have commented above have done so with a genuine motive. Why react so immature to that? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

What u said is true.but respect means a lot ,which they dont have

Missing