Need Help - Honda Showroom charging 1.8% extra ...

Need Help - Honda Showroom charging 1.8% extra for credit card transactions

346°
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
184
0

I am planning to buy a Honda Activa 4G scooter and honda show room asking me extra 1.8% for credit card transactions.

Do they have any authorities to ask extra charges for credit card transaction?
Is there any way That I can pay with credit card without paying extra charges?

36 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
184
0

Tajshree Honda showroom, Nagpur

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
ExpertAdvice wrote:

@saichand.sanka Tell me the showroom name and place …

will you be taking any actions ?

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
25
2118
30
saichand.sanka wrote:

Tajshree Honda showroom, Nagpur

You can buy via Paytm ( use your credit card)
52270 (Ex-Showroom) + 500 (Convenience Charge) = total payment Rs52770
You will get 3000 cashback
Effective Price Rs49770
This is your ex showroom payment
Pay other charges in any mode…

Paris web
Deal Subedar
4
25
2118
30
Expand
sunnie wrote:

will you be taking any actions ?

No …but I can advise other options..

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
Expand
ExpertAdvice wrote:

No …but I can advise other options..

ohk
You asked such a question, I thought – dealer ki halat kharab hogi ab

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
Expand
ExpertAdvice wrote:

You can buy via Paytm ( use your credit card)
52270 (Ex-Showroom) + 500 (Convenience Charge) = total payment Rs52770
You will get 3000 cashback
Effective Price Rs49770
This is your ex showroom payment
Pay other charges in any mode…

very Smart

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141

report it to mr Moti on twitter his plan was digital India, but in return it turned loot India.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
184
0

Is it good to buy bikes in paytm? they do not have cancellation or return option on bikes.

Red eye
Deal Cadet
0
53
596
36
saichand.sanka wrote:

Is it good to buy bikes in paytm? they do not have cancellation or return option on bikes.

Return option on bikes? Are u serious while asking or just joking?

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
266
24

showroom owners hardly get any commission on the sale of vehicles. its the service centre that makes money.

actual commission on activa is 1000 rs.. if you pay by card then 2% will be gone as bank fees. what will the dealer get ? just think. try to pay by neft/ black money (cash) or book on paytm.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
saichand.sanka wrote:

Is it good to buy bikes in paytm? they do not have cancellation or return option on bikes.

yes they allow, if u don’t like u can return it and get full refund.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
pentiumd wrote:

showroom owners hardly get any commission on the sale of vehicles. its the service centre that makes money.

actual commission on activa is 1000 rs.. if you pay by card then 2% will be gone as bank fees. what will the dealer get ? just think. try to pay by neft/ black money (cash) or book on paytm.

1k are u crazy, for 1k they will not work like a dumb. They get handsome commission on sale + they want to loot out for credit card debit card transaction.
This is all to encourage cash mode and create black money.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10
Cody wrote:

report it to mr Moti on twitter his plan was digital India, but in return it turned loot India.

Spelling error?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
342
5922
67
Expand
Cody wrote:

yes they allow, if u don’t like u can return it and get full refund.

But contacting paytm is a great headache in itself… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
266
24
Expand
Cody wrote:

1k are u crazy, for 1k they will not work like a dumb. They get handsome commission on sale + they want to loot out for credit card debit card transaction.
This is all to encourage cash mode and create black money.

1-1.5k max is the commission they get per sale. you can verify this.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
sunnie wrote:

Spelling error?

spelling mistake purposely done not to break copyright.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

1-1.5k max is the commission they get per sale. you can verify this.

if u ask them, they will definitely tell u this. U are the fool who gets fooled by their words.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
55
20
1
Expand
Cody wrote:

1k are u crazy, for 1k they will not work like a dumb. They get handsome commission on sale + they want to loot out for credit card debit card transaction.
This is all to encourage cash mode and create black money.

True. Normally it is 7 to 10% of the vehicle value, depending upon the demand of the brand and version

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
74
266
24
Expand
Cody wrote:

if u ask them, they will definitely tell u this. U are the fool who gets fooled by their words.

i am a big fool & my cousin is an asshole as he owns a honda showroom.

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
184
0

Hello sir, Nothing joke here. return means if i get any issues with show room guys I am just returning bike without using it. I can only do cancellation if my order not processed from paytm.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
6
1626
10

kon hay ‘Sir’ yaha, humey b bataao

P
Deal Subedar
0
84
1617
23
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

i am a big fool & my cousin is an asshole as he owns a honda showroom.

That’s strange. Some showrooms here in Delhi make about Rs 4733 per sale.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

i am a big fool & my cousin is an asshole as he owns a honda showroom.

u people will say like this only. Bhai mujhe kuch nahin mil raha hai paise, mein toh aise hi sale kar raha hoon gaadiyan. Ek promotion ki tarah.

Chaat Chaat key customer ko ullu bana rahey ho. App log chamdi bhi udhed saktey ho customers ki.

Ek baar automobiles online sale start honay do, tumhare shorooms ki waat laga dengey, na rahega baans na rahegi baansuri. Showrooms ko taley lagana tab.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
Expand
goldigger wrote:

That’s strange. Some showrooms here in Delhi make about Rs 4733 per sale.

bro might be he is in hero bicycle selling business.

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
40
104
12763
141
saichand.sanka wrote:

Hello sir, Nothing joke here. return means if i get any issues with show room guys I am just returning bike without using it. I can only do cancellation if my order not processed from paytm.

u can even use it for a month, and say u didn’t liked it and return it for full refund.

Napster icon
Critic
4
43
5110
100
saichand.sanka wrote:

Hello sir, Nothing joke here. return means if i get any issues with show room guys I am just returning bike without using it. I can only do cancellation if my order not processed from paytm.

Are you aware of anyone in India who has returned a vehicle after purchase from a showroom and getting a refund? (other than thru the consumer court)

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
76
184
0

No I am not aware. this is the first time I am buying a vehicle and getting information here.

Images %281%29
Deal Lieutenant
24
101
3862
54
saichand.sanka wrote:

No I am not aware. this is the first time I am buying a vehicle and getting information here.

Take it from paytm bro. U will be more benefited.

Missing