Honor 8c and Redmi 7 review?

Honor 8c and Redmi 7 review?

290°
59 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

How is the performance of 3i compared to snapdragon 660 (note 7s, a2 etc)

Realme 3i comes with mediatek Helio P60 which is based on 12nm technology while Snapdragon 660 based on 14 NM technology.

So when it comes to battery efficient Helio P60 takes a little lead here as it’s built on 12nm.

When it comes to performance (CPU tasks) here also P60 is slightly better than 660 as it’s built on 12NM technology.

When it comes to gaming (GPU) here 660 is better than P60 as adreno 512 used on 660 is more powerful than Mali G72 used on Helio P60.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2

Anyone here willing to order 7s for me? 3/32?

Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19

I recently did purchase redmi 7

Experience has been very good so far

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
alphagirl wrote:

Anyone here willing to order 7s for me? 3/32?

ICICI is a very common bank. Did you check with your friends/relatives maybe someone has it?

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
malikcool wrote:

ICICI is a very common bank. Did you check with your friends/relatives maybe someone has it?

I have a friend who has it but I don’t want to take his help. He won’t ask anything extra and will readily order as many as I want.
I am willing to pay extra right now for the help but don’t want to carry the baggage of obligation of seeking help for life.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
rajeshcaicwacs259 wrote:

I recently did purchase redmi 7

Experience has been very good so far

Does it heat up during charging?
How much time does it take to charge?

Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Does it heat up during charging?
How much time does it take to charge?

Does not heat up

Charges quite fast not seen time though

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I have a friend who has it but I don’t want to take his help. He won’t ask anything extra and will readily order as many as I want.
I am willing to pay extra right now for the help but don’t want to carry the baggage of obligation of seeking help for life.

Okay. Actually I have the ICICI but honestly I never done literally any kind of transaction here on DD with anyone because there were a quite of few cases in past where people have lost their money due to fraud. I am not saying everyone is fraud here. But you never know in this virtual world whom to trust. But just a tip if you go with someone here choose one who has a good reputation here.

If you don’t find anyone I think I can help you out and I will place the order for you. And I don’t need a single extra amount of money to do so. The only thing is holding me to do is the trust factor.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
malikcool wrote:

Okay. Actually I have the ICICI but honestly I never done literally any kind of transaction here on DD with anyone because there were a quite of few cases in past where people have lost their money due to fraud. I am not saying everyone is fraud here. But you never know in this virtual world whom to trust. But just a tip if you go with someone here choose one who has a good reputation here.

If you don’t find anyone I think I can help you out and I will place the order for you. And I don’t need a single extra amount of money to do so. The only thing is holding me to do is the trust factor.

I totally understand the trust part. 9000 is a big amount to pay upfront for you as well as for me considering we are total strangers. Hats off to people who can do such things for few extra rupees.
Blind trust is a big No for me. I have always repented in past

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I totally understand the trust part. 9000 is a big amount to pay upfront for you as well as for me considering we are total strangers. Hats off to people who can do such things for few extra rupees.
Blind trust is a big No for me. I have always repented in past

Exactly. You got my point. plus1

Missing
Deal Subedar
349
1274
24
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I have a friend who has it but I don’t want to take his help. He won’t ask anything extra and will readily order as many as I want.
I am willing to pay extra right now for the help but don’t want to carry the baggage of obligation of seeking help for life.

Your definition of friendship is not correct bro…..
Friends are there because when you need help you can contact them

Even here dimers help for free…

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Your definition of friendship is not correct bro…..
Friends are there because when you need help you can contact them

Even here dimers help for free…

+1 Even I wanted to mention the same thing. See there’s no obligation in friendship.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
animesh7785474 wrote:

Your definition of friendship is not correct bro…..
Friends are there because when you need help you can contact them

Even here dimers help for free…

Are you from Agra?

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4423
130

I can also offer my help if you need help with ICICI card. I don’t need anything extra. But will require payment upfront. I have helped someone last month in buying phone with my cards. If you like, I will send his details via pm, and you can talk to him.

And others who are reading it, please don’t message me. This offer is not for you.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Roushh wrote:

I can also offer my help if you need help with ICICI card. I don’t need anything extra. But will require payment upfront. I have helped someone few months ago in buying phone with my cards. If you like, I will send his details via pm, and you can talk to him.

That’s nice of you but I’m wary of paying upfront owing to my past experiences.
Thanks anyway

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4423
130
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

That’s nice of you but I’m wary of paying upfront owing to my past experiences.
Thanks anyway

Yeah, no worries. plus1 I completely understand.
Wanted to offer my help just in case you want it. smile

75pe
Deal Subedar
243
2877
35
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

I have a friend who has it but I don’t want to take his help. He won’t ask anything extra and will readily order as many as I want.
I am willing to pay extra right now for the help but don’t want to carry the baggage of obligation of seeking help for life.

Same some people don’t want to take money for help. So just don’t try to pay a price for the help. Better take help and help them in return .

Untitled 1
Critic
61
4423
130
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Same some people don’t want to take money for help. So just don’t try to pay a price for the help. Better take help and help them in return .

Well said. plus1

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Same some people don’t want to take money for help. So just don’t try to pay a price for the help. Better take help and help them in return .

Well, I paid this guy money when he needed it at least 4 times. The amount was very small, nothing really big. But the last time I paid, he kept on delaying the payment for over 4 months after a commitment period of one month.
I had to literally fight to recover my money last time. Now i want to stay away from him. He owes me help multiple times but I’m not willing to contact him ever again.
Incidentally, he contacted me only when he needed money. He no longer has any place in my life

Ori
Deal Major
115
19048
184

@mjuneja13 bro helped me with credit card payment @ international merchant website smile
2-3 times in last two years biggrin
I wasted his time even when the card did not work.
He created VCC in advance and I paid the next day and he never complained.
grinning

Ori
Deal Major
115
19048
184
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Well, I paid this guy money when he needed it at least 4 times. The amount was very small, nothing really big. But the last time I paid, he kept on delaying the payment for over 4 months after a commitment period of one month.
I had to literally fight to recover my money last time. Now i want to stay away from him. He owes me help multiple times but I’m not willing to contact him ever again.
Incidentally, he contacted me only when he needed money. He no longer has any place in my life

I think Pockets card may work in the upcoming sale biggrin

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Original wrote:

@mjuneja13 bro helped me with credit card payment @ international merchant website smile
2-3 times in last two years biggrin
I wasted his time even when the card did not work.
He created VCC in advance and I paid the next day and he never complained.
grinning

I’ll pay too. It’s just that paying upfront scares me now. Last month someone here helped me by giving 500 coupon to buy Amazon prime. I didn’t pay advance. However, I paid instantly as soon as my prime got activated and got the cashback.

I guess I’ll have to work out something else.

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
255
5

What to buy
Note 7s-9000 or
Realme 3 pro – 11700(may be)
Need to buy in tomorrow flipkart deal.
I need quick charging /good battery backup /multi tasking etc
Good resell value in future
@alphagirl

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
aftabz wrote:

What to buy
Note 7s-9000 or
Realme 3 pro – 11700(may be)
Need to buy in tomorrow flipkart deal.
I need quick charging /good battery backup /multi tasking etc
Good resell value in future
@alphagirl

Redmi and OnePlus are the only two brands with good resale. Samsung is least preferred.

Dp
suspended
50
258
2

Does anyone know if Redmi 7A will be eligible for ICICI Card offer?

Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3713
52
alphagirl wrote:

Does anyone know if Redmi 7A will be eligible for ICICI Card offer?

Yes. It is

Missing
Deal Cadet
141
634
18
Expand
alphagirl wrote:

Well, I paid this guy money when he needed it at least 4 times. The amount was very small, nothing really big. But the last time I paid, he kept on delaying the payment for over 4 months after a commitment period of one month.
I had to literally fight to recover my money last time. Now i want to stay away from him. He owes me help multiple times but I’m not willing to contact him ever again.
Incidentally, he contacted me only when he needed money. He no longer has any place in my life

i have almost 2 lakh stuck with a so called friend and it’s been 2 yrs and i cut off all contact with that person i didn’t argue or fight even once since i hate confrontation hoping that person would pay up sooner or later it is beyond me how such sleep at night wink

you are absolutely right in not taking that guy’s help for such a trivial thing

Dp
suspended
50
258
2
Expand
waterloo wrote:

i have almost 2 lakh stuck with a so called friend and it’s been 2 yrs and i cut off all contact with that person i didn’t argue or fight even once since i hate confrontation hoping that person would pay up sooner or later it is beyond me how such sleep at night wink

you are absolutely right in not taking that guy’s help for such a trivial thing

Once borrowed, people never pay back these days including relatives.

Missing