hotstar IPL fashion offer suggestion

hotstar IPL fashion offer suggestion

263°
500
50% OFF 1000.0
Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
10
942
18
hotstar IPL fashion offer suggestion
Deal Expired

Since two coupons getting applied on single amazon order and fashion+normal_shopping offers can be combined together i.e. 150+150+100+100 , one will get 500 CB on 1000 worth amazon fashion order.

→This offer is only for those who collected prizes by playing hotstar watch and play during IPL season
→Collect two prizes each for fashion and normal shopping offer
→Valid for accounts in which both the offers not availed before.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/566689/original/Screenshot_2019-05-19-23-05-34.png?1558287367

  • Expired 4 months
23 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122

What’s new in this? This is how Amazon always work. If you are eligible for multiple offers then you will get cb for all.

That’s how I bought 1050 rs worth of groceries in 300 rs only. Got 750 rs cb.

Cropped197106562
Deal Cadet
10
942
18
Roushh wrote:

What’s new in this? This is how Amazon always work. If you are eligible for multiple offers then you will get cb for all.

That’s how I bought 1050 rs worth of groceries in 250 rs only. Got 750 rs cb.

just wanted to share this with all…many may not aware of this…

Indiac
Deal Cadet
143
988
15
Roushh wrote:

What’s new in this? This is how Amazon always work. If you are eligible for multiple offers then you will get cb for all.

That’s how I bought 1050 rs worth of groceries in 300 rs only. Got 750 rs cb.

How come 750 rs cb? I guess max u gonna used 4 ipl offers ,what abt remaining 350?

6
Deal Subedar
248
2895
104

appreciate OP for this post +12KG

Zsjpjnd
Deal Lieutenant
0
3679
57
Expand
balu44 wrote:

just wanted to share this with all…many may not aware of this…

Really!!

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
rajarew wrote:

How come 750 rs cb? I guess max u gonna used 4 ipl offers ,what abt remaining 350?

Multiple offers mate..

200 rs for Prime day offer
75 rs for paying with Amazon Pay
25 rs for Prime rewards
50 rs for MAX50CB coupon
Rest were IPL offers.

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
58
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Multiple offers mate..

200 rs for Prime day offer
75 rs for paying with Amazon Pay
25 rs for Prime rewards
50 rs for MAX50CB coupon
Rest were IPL offers.

That’s a real loot… Used offers very well

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8

Fashion only selected brands na?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
rohan8397 wrote:

Fashion only selected brands na?

Yep. Mostly on Amazon brands.

Images
suspended
22
811
19
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Yep. Mostly on Amazon brands.

Got 1100 cashback on 1000 lolz and op thinks he found some miracle ….

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

Got 1100 cashback on 1000 lolz and op thinks he found some miracle ….

joy
Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

But in my account multiple IPL offer not getting applied

What are the IPL offers you are trying to apply?

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

That 25% upto 100

You can buy anything and get that offer.. The fashion offer is 10% upto Rs150 which is an entirely different offer. And if you have 2 of those offers it will get applied.. So you should get rs200 or rs300 depending on the order value and area.

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
alienteck wrote:

You can buy anything and get that offer.. The fashion offer is 10% upto Rs150 which is an entirely different offer. And if you have 2 of those offers it will get applied.. So you should get rs200 or rs300 depending on the order value and area.

Ohh I see

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They all apply in single order. I have done it too.

Are you sure, you collected all those offers in the same account you are trying. Check all your collected Hotstar offers here.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=16393...31

Hes right, the fashion offer is not getting applied..

Already used the IPL00 offer so it shows that getting appld but no cb there.. The fashion dont even show up even though cart is over 1000.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Hes right, the fashion offer is not getting applied..

Already used the IPL00 offer so it shows that getting appld but no cb there.. The fashion dont even show up even though cart is over 1000.

It’s getting applied. Fashion offer with two IPL offer.

150 rs for Fashion Offer.
100 rs for IPL offer.
100 rs for IPL offer.
20 rs for Prime rewards.

https://i.imgur.com/eA0eDJe.jpg

Fashion offer doesn’t apply on all fashion products. Only on selected products, mostly from Amazon brands. Here are the list of eligible products.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15663...31

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4187
133
Expand
Roushh wrote:

It’s getting applied. Fashion offer with two IPL offer.

150 rs for Fashion Offer.
100 rs for IPL offer.
100 rs for IPL offer.
20 rs for Prime rewards.

Fashion offer doesn’t apply of all fashion products. Only on selected products, mostly from Amazon brands. Here are the list of elegible products.
https://www.amazon.in/b?node=15663...31

I see it now but you have to select from the offer page. I clicked on the jocky and selected for 1100 but thats not part of the offer.. But just selecting directly from the offers you get the discount cashback..

The prices are much higher for the amazon products.. No wonder they can offer such discounts. Jockey is like half the price.

Promotions applied:
FASHIONCASHBACK
FASHIONCASHBACK
FREE Delivery
IPLOFFER100
IPLOFFER100
Promotion Applied
300.00 Cashback on your order

Indiac
Deal Cadet
143
988
15

@Roushh @androgame guys,if i collect two swiggy hotstar offers in one amazon account,am i eligible for 50 cb on 150 both the times?

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
rajarew wrote:

@Roushh @androgame guys,if i collect two swiggy hotstar offers in one amazon account,am i eligible for 50 cb on 150 both the times?

Yes. If you have collected 2 offers then you can get cb on 2 orders.

Missing