How many bought jiofi at 2899

How many bought jiofi at 2899

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2626
100

I bought one on 18th august and got activated on 20th evening, within less than 15 days price dropped to 1999. First I consoled myself that i lost only 900 but i have downloaded for last 10 days so doesn’t matter. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif but now heard about the FUP after 4gb. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif Now I think that i have wasted 3k on something which i will not able to utilize fully in next 3-4 months https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif Whats your take on this.

How many are in the same boat?

  • In
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2348
29

What Fup? Unlimited literally

All 1 foreign 0 ap 2492674f
Analyst
40
72
18183
249

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
27
2,086
56006
1066
@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2626
100
@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


is not about loot, it is about telling customer unlimited data for 90 days when i bought the device and now putting a limit of 4gb daily , it is just making fool of customers

ad bot
1
1
1
1
Ad Bot

I found this sponsored content on one of the ad networks.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


lol aaj to @bk08 Ki aankho m aansu aa jayenge

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
@vicks619 wrote:

@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


is not about loot, it is about telling customer unlimited data for 90 days when i bought the device and now putting a limit of 4gb daily , it is just making fool of customers


Daly 4Gb kam hota h kya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

dihar to monthly use bhi nahi hota 4gb

The dark knight wallpaper 71
Deal Subedar
1
85
1060
16

They will surely need guards at Digital store if they put 4gb limit on LYF , jiofi and other paid device ,

Giphy %282%29
Deal Lieutenant
6
216
4802
47
@pratik8989 wrote:

They will surely need guards at Digital store if they put 4gb limit on LYF , jiofi and other paid device ,


+ Z grade security at Antalya ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2626
100
@blue wine wrote:

@vicks619 wrote:

@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


is not about loot, it is about telling customer unlimited data for 90 days when i bought the device and now putting a limit of 4gb daily , it is just making fool of customers


Daly 4Gb kam hota h kya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

dihar to monthly use bhi nahi hota 4gb


bhai phone mein nahin hota but wifi router se to hota hai, watching netflix, downloads surfing etc on laptop and chromecast

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2626
100
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

They will surely need guards at Digital store if they put 4gb limit on LYF , jiofi and other paid device ,


+ Z grade security at Antalya ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_twisted.gif

he already has Z+ security.. BTW you got the test done which we discussed

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Subedar
2
9
2652
25
@vicks619 wrote:

@blue wine wrote:

@vicks619 wrote:

@rajdesidime wrote:

ahhhh finally some1 looted a looter…:-P


is not about loot, it is about telling customer unlimited data for 90 days when i bought the device and now putting a limit of 4gb daily , it is just making fool of customers


Daly 4Gb kam hota h kya https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

dihar to monthly use bhi nahi hota 4gb


bhai phone mein nahin hota but wifi router se to hota hai, watching netflix, downloads surfing etc on laptop and chromecast


I 2 on Unlimited wifi – Monthly used around 15-20 gb

watch utube bt not that craze anymore I used to watch daily utube around 2 hour

64 18256 1 y
Deal Subedar
5
265
2626
100

i just saw the jio website again for different preview offers running and found that jio partner offer is valid till 31st December while jiofi and lyf offers are valid for 90 days. they may migrate only partner preview offer to free welcome offer but it is a speculation as well as hope from angry customer https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

https://i.imgur.com/Jg3PsEv.png

https://i.imgur.com/2imB84B.png

https://i.imgur.com/FPufq0G.png

look there is no unlimited word before data in free welcome offer
https://i.imgur.com/gYZWeAi.png

Missing
Deal Subedar
2
141
1606
13

aaj hamari, kaal tumari, saabki baari, baari baari

Trans: today is my turn, tomorrow is your turn, everyone gets a turn, turn by turn.

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
26
0

It is still unlimited but not high speed after 4GB. So they have changed ‘Unlimited High Speed’ to just ‘High Speed’ in the my jio app home page.

Missing