How to block Paytm debit card

How to block Paytm debit card

56°
Missing
Deal Cadet
104
194
0

Hi,
I have paytm platinum debit card, I purchased it for 65(after cashback) and used only once for 75 cashback(bookmyshow)
Now, one year expiry is some day in may. How can i block the physical debit card? I don’t want to pay 100 every year, atleast i don’t it know.

Please help me know how to block the physical card permanently.
(Any offers where i can use it is also welcomed)

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Nagra
Deal Newbie
63
80
3

You want to deactivate your card. Blocking a card doesn’t mean you won’t be charged the annual fee.

Just contact Paytm customer care & tell them to deactivate your card.

Large peace symbol
Deal Subedar
63
2074
23

Of its only one of your rupay card , then keep this .
Atleast you will get 100rs. offers over the year

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5727
82

why you ordered physical card ? if you used only for online transactions?

Paytm already give virtual RuPay platinum card for online transactions.

Missing
Deal Cadet
104
194
0
abhishek012 wrote:

why you ordered physical card ? if you used only for online transactions?

Paytm already give virtual RuPay platinum card for online transactions.

Oh, so the digital card is also platinum, then i lost 65, won’t lose another 100, going to block it straight away and get a new digital card.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5727
82
Expand
DealBroker23 wrote:

Oh, so the digital card is also platinum, then i lost 65, won’t lose another 100, going to block it straight away and get a new digital card.

Lol. Mahan ho tum 😁😁

Paytm bank virtual card also RuPay platinum debit card. You get all rupay card online offers on this card, you get same card number on physical order.

Johnny sins approval
Deal Cadet
59
556
22
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Lol. Mahan ho tum 😁😁

Paytm bank virtual card also RuPay platinum debit card. You get all rupay card online offers on this card, you get same card number on physical order.

Just to confirm. Physical Rupay Platinum card is mandatory for free lounge access right?

Gonna take 1 from Paytm.

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,124
5727
82
Expand
Sins1995 wrote:

Just to confirm. Physical Rupay Platinum card is mandatory for free lounge access right?

Gonna take 1 from Paytm.

Yes. Physical card is mandatory.

Missing