How to change font on android

How to change font on android

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27

I want to change font on lyf mobile.. previous i used Samsung , there i changed font without rooting .. is there any possible to change font on wind 4 with out rooting ?

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18

Root required
Bcuz u r changing system files

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27
@M.MAHI wrote:

Root required
Bcuz u r changing system files


if i do root.. it may effect to jio 4g plan i think

Untitled project
Deal Major
102
6,199
18766
214

Inspector dayaa,
you want to customize lyf phone? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
These devices are no good expect for hotspot https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18
@TEMPER wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

Root required
Bcuz u r changing system files


if i do root.. it may effect to jio 4g plan i think

I guess NO EFFECT

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14514
228
@M.MAHI wrote:

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yeah.. heard they gave hell lot of apps! many of them useless!

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18
@hese wrote:

@M.MAHI wrote:

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


yeah.. heard they gave hell lot of apps! many of them useless!


yeah.. heard they gave hell lot of apps! many of them useless!
Just Keep MyJio app n Lyf Care app ….remove rest

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27
@getready wrote:

Inspector dayaa,
you want to customize lyf phone? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
These devices are no good expect for hotspot https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


samsung rocks.. without rooting we can install fonts ..

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27
@M.MAHI wrote:

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


only 2 apps showing jio money and jio chat

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2156
54
@TEMPER wrote:

@getready wrote:

Inspector dayaa,
you want to customize lyf phone? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
These devices are no good expect for hotspot https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


samsung rocks.. without rooting we can install fonts ..

how to install fonts in rooted mobile

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27
@hackerboys wrote:

@TEMPER wrote:

@getready wrote:

Inspector dayaa,
you want to customize lyf phone? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
These devices are no good expect for hotspot https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


samsung rocks.. without rooting we can install fonts ..

how to install fonts in rooted mobile


dl font manager app from playstore

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1046
18
@TEMPER wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


only 2 apps showing jio money and jio chat

you may hav got link to download all JIO APPS after activation of ur sim..
download from that link.

Ezgif.com resize
Deal Cadet
1
90
796
27
@M.MAHI wrote:

@TEMPER wrote:


@M.MAHI wrote:

Root it n first remove all JIO APPS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


only 2 apps showing jio money and jio chat

you may hav got link to download all JIO APPS after activation of ur sim..
download from that link.
ok bro.. how many days it will take to activate..

Missing