How to close a reliance postpaid connection?

How to close a reliance postpaid connection?

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 1
Tumblr n4kqg2kerk1tzsjxho3 500
Moderator
105
0
31688
939

I have a secondary postpaid connection of 299 rental, this month I have not used that number, i.e. not even a single call was made but the bill came around 394.69 ???!!!

Is there any way to know the account statement online or somewhere?

Anyway I have decided to close this connection, Please let me know the procedure.

11 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Po
suspended
3
0
1319
15

Just break the sim in pieces and throw away…tera the unpaid bill into pieces and lit the chulha with them…

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
10
398
3526
17

@no fpd – Visit a reliance store and get it closed.

Tumblr mzbu8zmv3v1soljxao1 400
Deal Lieutenant
11
793
4230
261

Reliance has a app in play store Reliance Instacare" there you can get pdf bill and register for e bill so you can get bill to emain in pdf format..

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
179
2184
20

for bill details register at myservices.relianceada.com or install reliance instacare app.
for closing connection, visit the nearest outlet, pay the outstanding and request closure, and then wait….. better option, request for switching to prepaid, and after switch, give the SIM to a dog.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65
@vg_desi wrote:

Just break the sim in pieces and throw away…tera the unpaid bill into pieces and lit the chulha with them…


It won’t work that way. You would still get the bills and if you don’t pay they will hire recovery agents to harass you.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@panchabhut wrote:

for bill details register at myservices.relianceada.com or install reliance instacare app.
for closing connection, visit the nearest outlet, pay the outstanding and request closure, and then wait….. better option, request for switching to prepaid, and after switch, give the SIM to a dog.


+1

@no fpd Just want to add that Reliance is apparently not allowing to convert 4G-upgraded postpaid SIMs to prepaid within the Reliance network. But you can always switch to another operator’s prepaid connection. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Also, I think you probably want to retain the number so discarding the SIM completely might not be an option.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39

I hate Postpaid
I had vodafone Postpaid Simply went to vodafone store changed postpaid to prepaid
Now dont do recharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif on vodafone

U can do the same to reliance store i guess https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
336
5280
61
@blue wine wrote:

I hate Postpaid
I had vodafone Postpaid Simply went to vodafone store changed postpaid to prepaid
Now dont do recharge https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif on vodafone

U can do the same to reliance store i guess https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Agar Mata ke darbar jayegi to kya karegi… Wahan sirf postpaid hi chalta hai… Jai Mata Di… https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images
Moderator
4
267
14496
228
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@vg_desi wrote:

Just break the sim in pieces and throw away…tera the unpaid bill into pieces and lit the chulha with them…


It won’t work that way. You would still get the bills and if you don’t pay they will hire recovery agents to harass you.


+1

Yes! it won’t work! Port is best option.

Many years ago they used to send recovery agents …. for a connection that was asked to disconnect atleast 6 months ago! Many people gathered on that day to Kick those recovery agents out! Later they sent legal notices, we used them to produce heat in winter https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
53
200
2

Just tear the sim card and throw the pieces in the dustbin. Mobile.operators won’t bother you for Rs. 394. Though they will send sms or call you to pay. Ignore them.

200w d
Deal Major
92
3,903
18042
203
ymind13 wrote:

Just tear the sim card and throw the pieces in the dustbin. Mobile.operators won’t bother you for Rs. 394. Though they will send sms or call you to pay. Ignore them.

And few months later they will issue the same number to someone else

Missing