How to convert Google play store credits to cash?

How to convert Google play store credits to cash?

94°
Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8

Any way to convert Google play store credits to cash or voucher or anything of that sort? Please share.

20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10

There are some apps that will do that. But they take approx 30-40% commission

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
770
7

If anyone knows 30% one, let me know too.

Missing
Deal Cadet
54
140
2

I will buy Google play gift cards if anyone have
of course in discount

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
4

I have also 500 google pay store credits, i dont know what to do with them

Cropped2899176046513634867
Analyst
248
9266
99
imrj wrote:

I have also 500 google pay store credits, i dont know what to do with them

U can get 55% of the amount…Using 1 trusted app

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1080
14

I can buy at 40 percent discount

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
4
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

U can get 55% of the amount…Using 1 trusted app

Can u pm me the application name?

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

U can get 55% of the amount…Using 1 trusted app

Name the app please

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8
tank_u_m8 wrote:

There are some apps that will do that. But they take approx 30-40% commission

Name the app please

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8
Expand
thesuspended_op wrote:

no I haven’t got anything since 3 montths

Then I should avoid it. Any other idea or app?
I can’t think of an app to purchase

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
838
10
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Then I should avoid it. Any other idea or app?
I can’t think of an app to purchase

@thesuspended_op
i first tried to withdraw with upi option but did ot get anything but after a month i tried paytm option and got the money within a week.
by the way how much do you have in credit?

Dexterslaboratory
Deal Cadet
46
285
8
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

@thesuspended_op
i first tried to withdraw with upi option but did ot get anything but after a month i tried paytm option and got the money within a week.
by the way how much do you have in credit?

The same app?

Hqdefault %281%29
Deal Cadet
72
841
13
Expand
tank_u_m8 wrote:

@thesuspended_op
i first tried to withdraw with upi option but did ot get anything but after a month i tried paytm option and got the money within a week.
by the way how much do you have in credit?

edit 155

Cropped2593972920709363267
Deal Cadet
8
818
9

If not received u can complain them too.

Convert PLAY STORE CREDIT

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...dh

Missing