how to creat uber account withot indian number

how to creat uber account withot indian number

18°
Missing
Deal Cadet
165
252
5

i try texnow account created but i can’t book cab
via cash/ cc payment so any suggestions

5 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
22

Why to create Inidan Uber account without Indian number?

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
252
5
sardasa wrote:

Why to create Inidan Uber account without Indian number?

I don’t have new indian number if we creat new account than we get promo benefit

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
22
Expand
ashokt123 wrote:

I don’t have new indian number if we creat new account than we get promo benefit

It’s just Rs. 25 and that too on new device. On old device where you have already created Uber account then it doesn’t give any referral benefit.

Missing
Deal Cadet
165
252
5
Expand
sardasa wrote:

It’s just Rs. 25 and that too on new device. On old device where you have already created Uber account then it doesn’t give any referral benefit.

Its working with multi app Rs25 is not bad discount

Cropped 749861292
Deal Subedar
129
1486
22
Expand
ashokt123 wrote:

Its working with multi app Rs25 is not bad discount

Chalo.. continue looting

Missing