How to do video calling from Asus zenfone max p...

How to do video calling from Asus zenfone max pro M1

300°
L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
35
2,692
2361
22

Guys if anyone know How to do video calling from Asus zenfone max pro M1, then tell me. i am using IDEA 3G sim

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Maxresdefault
Deal Major
118
6,894
20514
232

If the dailer/contacts app doesn’t show video calling option, then there is no Video Calling Support on your phone
and i Video calling is chargeable for Idea [3G / 4G VoLTE]

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
35
2,692
2361
22
getready wrote:

If the dailer/contacts app doesn’t show video calling option, then there is no Video Calling Support on your phone
and i Video calling is chargeable for Idea [3G / 4G VoLTE]

chargeable means? it will use internet right? due to stock android, these issue and how this

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
35
2,692
2361
22
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

This guy is nice..

i think 4G needed at least, not getting option in 2G/3G

132
Deal Subedar
1
13
1628
60
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i think 4G needed at least, not getting option in 2G/3G

yes ur right..

Dhanush
Deal Cadet
0
111
694
54
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i think 4G needed at least, not getting option in 2G/3G

how is asus zenfone max pro m1? Does it support 4G standby in both sim? How is phone, have u found any issue so far? Any comparison with redmi note 5?

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
35
2,692
2361
22
Expand
worldindia2000 wrote:

how is asus zenfone max pro m1? Does it support 4G standby in both sim? How is phone, have u found any issue so far? Any comparison with redmi note 5?

nice phone. yes support dual 4G VOLTE dual standby. If you know stock android means then fine, only drawback i found in front camera(3GB variant)

Missing