How to earn magicpin points?

How to earn magicpin points?

121°
Download
Deal Cadet
147
914
6

They detect location and ask for seflies.
How to bypass this? any trick?

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11

No.. Because these are the things they use for approval of credits..
You can put selfies from any store & any nearby locations though, as long as actual store logo/name isn’t visible in photo..
But bill is must.

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11

And How to earn points :
1) referral
2) Bill Uploads (And use of frequent offer for more points deal as per time & 250/- additional points each month on uploading bill at more different category merchants like grocery/fashion/electronics/restaurant/fuels etc.)

Missing
suspended
0
2788
18
Ramesh1997 wrote:

And How to earn points :
1) referral
2) Bill Uploads (And use of frequent offer for more points deal as per time & 250/- additional points each month on uploading bill at more different category merchants like grocery/fashion/electronics/restaurant/fuels etc.)

Code?

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
149
1

There is a trick for bypassing location check, but it requires some tweaking with your phone

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19

Scam some dimers in refer and earn by saying"u will get 500-1000 rupee if u use my code" and after they do just block them. Don’t pay. Easy and simple smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Scam some dimers in refer and earn by saying"u will get 500-1000 rupee if u use my code" and after they do just block them. Don’t pay. Easy and simple smile

Don’t know about those scams.. But today when I tried sharing referral link it had “Get 21000 instantly” in the beginning..
Don’t know what this is all about.. so, removed that section and there shared the link.. Any idea about it..??

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Where do u make so many txns?

Dis type of boundations

Force me (like simple seedha saadha guy) to creat more account..warna me 1 se hi kam chalau.. pensive pensive pensive pensive

Cropped240179392
Deal Subedar
814
1537
24
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Where do u make so many txns?

Samose kachori kha liye the.phir chae smirk_cat smirk_cat smirk_cat smirk_cat smiling_imp smiling_imp smiling_imp

18157365 1092022577569460 9015892503473472591 n
Deal Subedar
122
1085
19
Expand
Ramesh1997 wrote:

Don’t know about those scams.. But today when I tried sharing referral link it had “Get 21000 instantly” in the beginning..
Don’t know what this is all about.. so, removed that section and there shared the link.. Any idea about it..??

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Missing