How To get Invites to launch events ??

How To get Invites to launch events ??

61°
Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0

Hi, is there anyone who is a blogger or from media i want to know how to get event invites for product launches ? I tried sending mails to asus and realme but got no replies , if someone knows a good PR please let me know smile thanks smile

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

I too want to know so that I could get the event tickets and then sell them in black toungueout

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
htzaz wrote:

I too want to know so that I could get the event tickets and then sell them in black toungueout

no bro i want to be a part of event do coverage, make reviews of the products and write blogs and videos ( youtube) and get review units

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

no bro i want to be a part of event do coverage, make reviews of the products and write blogs and videos ( youtube) and get review units

Its for me bro, no offence for u, peace grinning

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122

Attend event → Review product → Get your blog famous. You are doing it backwards.

Create a website/blog and make it popular. Then you will automatically start receiving passes for these events.

You won’t get into these product launch events unless you have a website which is popular in the field or have a huge fan following. These are not just launch events but marketing event with one and only one goal… to market their product. They won’t invite to someone who can’t make their product popular. If you don’t already have a good fan base who can buy the product based on your recommendation then you are not useful to these companies and so you won’t get the entry.

Of course, you can also get a pass for an event by reaching out to some of your friends or family but if you want to be in this business then you can’t depend on your contacts to acquire a pass every time.

Cropped1422108492
Deal Cadet
498
625
6

plz do pass any contacts you come across via pm wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
292
4
Expand
Dealcharmer wrote:

no bro i want to be a part of event do coverage, make reviews of the products and write blogs and videos ( youtube) and get review units

I too want this but only review units…

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Roushh wrote:

Attend event → Review product → Get your blog famous. You are doing it backwards.

Create a website/blog and make it popular. Then you will automatically start receiving passes for these events.

You won’t get into these product launch events unless you have a website which is popular in the field or have a huge fan following. These are not just launch events but marketing event with one and only one goal… to market their product. They won’t invite to someone who can’t make their product popular. If you don’t already have a good fan base who can buy the product based on your recommendation then you are not useful to these companies and so you won’t get the entry.

Of course, you can also get a pass for an event by reaching out to some of your friends or family but if you want to be in this business then you can’t depend on your contacts to acquire a pass every time.

To add more on this topic.

If you have a popular website or youtube channel then the gadget companies will be dying to invite you. And may even offer you money based on your reach. Also, popular bloggers and youtubers get free gadgets all the time.

These companies are not doing bloggers any favor by inviting them to their launch events.

I have a small blog (not too big) where I post reviews about home & kitchen appliances and company representatives contact me all the time to review their products. They offer me free products too. Even after accepting a sample product, I also charge them a good fee for publishing a review on my website.

So, the best course of action for you to create a fan base or website with targeted traffic.

Untitled 1
Critic
494
4294
122
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

I too want this but only review units…

Who doesn’t want that?

Fb img 1497722025218
Deal Newbie
55
81
0
Expand
Roushh wrote:

To add more on this topic.

If you have a popular website or youtube channel then the gadget companies will be dying to invite you. And may even offer you money based on your reach. Also, popular bloggers and youtubers get free gadgets all the time.

These companies are not doing bloggers any favor by inviting them to their launch events.

I have a small blog (not too big) where I post reviews about home & kitchen appliances and company representatives contact me all the time to review their products. They offer me free products too. Even after accepting a sample product, I also charge them a good fee for publishing a review on my website.

So, the best course of action for you to create a fan base or website with targeted traffic.

I want to do something similar i have a youtube channel with 7000 subs which is too small at this moment.

Missing