how to get karma?? help me please, i'm new to d...

how to get karma?? help me please, i'm new to desidime

152°
Missing
suspended
50
29
0

how to get karma?
help me please,
i’m new to desidime,
help help,
please please please please please :|

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Skate %28geisiel castro foto 01 03 2012%29 %2828%29
Deal Captain
158
14072
184

Welcome to the Forum. Don’t get stressed on karma. Share good deals, help fellow dimers and you automatically get the needed.

Enjoy your stay https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

200w d
Analyst
0
17608
327

I just gave you some for starters !
Help other members out ! Share cool stuff with other people !
Your karma will be taken care of https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Welcome to the forum https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Edit :- Suspended !!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Mass sasi
Deal Lieutenant
154
5499
97

I think he posted self promotion deal, that’s why he suspended:

See the topic he posted: “Get app daily 3 minutes free for tata docomo users and 10rs top-up for others”

I think Admin deleted his post and suspended him.

200w d
Analyst
0
17608
327
massdeal wrote:

I think he posted self promotion deal, that’s why he suspended:

See the topic he posted: “Get app daily 3 minutes free for tata docomo users and 10rs top-up for others”

I think Admin deleted his post and suspended him.


ohh no idea !!
So i gave karma too a spammer !!! Too bad !!!
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
suspended
51
20
0

How to share deals?

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
674
12874
152
@king22 wrote:

How to share deals?


Lol, @TronGalaxy a question is just raised from your comment you posted almost an year ago !!! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42835
737
@TronGalaxy wrote:

massdeal wrote:

I think he posted self promotion deal, that’s why he suspended:

See the topic he posted: “Get app daily 3 minutes free for tata docomo users and 10rs top-up for others”

I think Admin deleted his post and suspended him.


ohh no idea !!
So i gave karma too a spammer !!! Too bad !!!
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


Don’t beat yourself up, bro. We have all been guilty of this at one point of time or another.

Vortex
suspended
50
500
2

@dhruv_yv now even Elvis22 too has left the building. the karma query was from a 2014 topic, thanks for sharing your helpful thread though. Bookmarked for future reference.

Keep calm and be optimistic 70
Deal Lieutenant
427
4708
37

Asked how to share deal and suspended. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://i.imgur.com/12jHlrs.gif

Vortex
suspended
50
500
2
@optimistic wrote:

Asked how to share deal and suspended.


John (A Beautiful Mind) Nash and his wife Alicia recently passed away in a tragic car accident. But do DO read up on the game theory. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
(though more about mathematical models, it pertains to how people make decisions, choices.. given a set of strategic situations. But each gets influenced by the other.



a dead thread, a day old member, a deleted hot deals topic (the curious one dime), the resurrection of the dead thread.
There could be a lot more than meets the eye.

Keep calm and be optimistic 70
Deal Lieutenant
427
4708
37
@chopchop wrote:

@optimistic wrote:

Asked how to share deal and suspended.


John (A Beautiful Mind) Nash and his wife Alicia recently passed away in a tragic car accident. But do DO read up on the game theory. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


a dead thread, a day old member, a deleted hot deals topic (the curious one dime), the resurrection of the dead thread.
There could be a lot more than meets the eye.


but if they delete hot deal thread that 1 dime also goes. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Vortex
suspended
50
500
2
@optimistic : but if they delete hot deal thread that 1 dime also goes. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/366176/medium/2220704-maxresdefault.jpg?1481006579

Missing