Hotness how to get subsidy on new bharat gas connection...

Hot Deal how to get subsidy on new bharat gas connection in icici / sbi ?

303°
Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204

dont have much idea on this and this is the first time dealing with all this gas connection and gas subsidy and all.
never got any subsidy so no clue.

req – new bharat gas connection has to be taken

what i know-
aadhaar is linked in both icici and sbi but linking was done online via OTP option and that time there was no seedng option, so i dont have any idea whether lpg

seeding was done or not in both icici and sbi.
in aadhaar in bank mapping. i can see icici is linked. how to view whether aadhaar is linked with sbi?

i have updated aadhaar in icici via branch visit first then in sbi via onlinesbi site using otp option.
im unable to recall whether i again updated aadhaar in icici via online again.
didnt do seeding in anytime above as there was no option.

but still in latest aadhaar bank mapping icici is showing.

as per above i think only seeding needs to be done for getting lpg subsidy or do i need to do anything else apart from this?
also do i need to seed both icici and sbi or only icici would suffice?
also can we choose bank acct in which we want subsidy? over here i want in icici. the bharat gas agent was telling i will get subsidy in any bank accts as i had linked

sbi and icici with aadhaar.
anyway to check seeding in icici and sbi apart from branch visit?

let me know any other info u need in this regard.

Deal Wiki

thx guys
found my answer here https://www.npci.org.in/apbs-faqs-customers#:~:....
https://www.npci.org.in/faq-type/aeps-cus...rs

u will also find all ur answers in above link.

Can I get different benefits in to different accounts by seeding may Aadhaar number?
One can seed only one account with Aadhaar at one point of time. If you have more than one account and you have given Aadhaar consent form to all your banks then bank account seeded last will be active in NPCI mapper and all the DBT related credits will be routed to that bank only.

What happens when a customer links his/her Aadhaar number with multiple bank accounts and also submits the consent form for seeding?
In case, a customer submits consent form for seeding his/her Aadhaar number in multiple bank accounts, the bank that has last updated the mapper will be active in NPCI mapper. NPCI mapper will route the transactions to the banks that has last seeded the Aadhaar number in the mapper.

based on above
Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper.
https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er

76 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
77
811
9

I had given bank statement of sbi at the time of taking bharat gas connection and i am receiving subsidy in sbi account

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
popeyethedimer wrote:

I had given bank statement of sbi at the time of taking bharat gas connection and i am receiving subsidy in sbi account

wht abt aadhaar linking especially lpg seeding in sbi?
also sbi bank linking in aadhaar site?
didnt do all these?

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
811
9
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

wht abt aadhaar linking especially lpg seeding in sbi?
also sbi bank linking in aadhaar site?
didnt do all these?

Bro when i opened my bank account in sbi at that time i submited photocopy of my adhar and in between also in a campaign of bank i submitted my adhar card copy again

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

wht abt aadhaar linking especially lpg seeding in sbi?
also sbi bank linking in aadhaar site?
didnt do all these?

first time Bharat Gas – fill up form and mention bank details in which u need subsidy

check this website

http://mylpg.in/inde...px

click on bharat gas – register if not done and then follow steps – login to see your details linked to the bharat Gas consumer number

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Bro when i opened my bank account in sbi at that time i submited photocopy of my adhar and in between also in a campaign of bank i submitted my adhar card copy again

did u do lpg seeding also?. in some banks there is an option to choose lpg seeding.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
Expand
desiman wrote:

check this website

http://mylpg.in/inde...px

click on bharat gas – register if not done and then follow steps – login to see your details linked to the bharat Gas consumer number

i have still not got the bharat gas connection due to this lpg seeding thing as i might loose the subsidy of the first cylinder.

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
811
9
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

did u do lpg seeding also?. in some banks there is an option to choose lpg seeding.

No bro nothing else

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i have still not got the bharat gas connection due to this lpg seeding thing as i might loose the subsidy of the first cylinder.

at the Bharat Gas authorized agency from where u took the connection – they have form for seeding the bank with aadhar ask them the form fill up bank details along with the copy of IFSC code / blank cheque if they ask + u need to do same in the bank for icici there should be LPG linking on internet banking

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

Basically the bank details you give to your gas provider is worthless.
The subsidy amount(DBTL) is paid to your aadhar number and then the amount gets credited to your AEPS enabled bank account. (Your bank account number is never used directly).

Now seeding concept is invalid. After the airtel payments bank DBTL fiasco you’ll have to explicitly fill a NPCI mapping form and give it to your bank to recieve DBTL.
You can check your NPCI mapping status on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er .

Missing
Deal Cadet
77
811
9
Expand
desiman wrote:

at the Bharat Gas authorized agency from where u took the connection – they have form for seeding the bank with aadhar ask them the form fill up bank details along with the copy of IFSC code / blank cheque if they ask + u need to do same in the bank for icici there should be LPG linking on internet banking

I just gave them copy of bank statement all the form formalities was done by them

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
Expand
desiman wrote:

at the Bharat Gas authorized agency from where u took the connection – they have form for seeding the bank with aadhar ask them the form fill up bank details along with the copy of IFSC code / blank cheque if they ask + u need to do same in the bank for icici there should be LPG linking on internet banking

i have not taken the connection bro.
also there is no form for seeding in the gas shop. there is only one form just a general one. no bank details are asked in that form.
how to do lpg seeding in icici online? i have searched but unable to find it.

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116
ZNZ wrote:

Basically the bank details you give to your gas provider is worthless.
The subsidy amount(DBTL) is paid to your aadhar number and then the amount gets credited to your AEPS enabled bank account. (Your bank account number is never used directly).

Now seeding concept is invalid. After the airtel payments bank DBTL fiasco you’ll have to explicitly fill a NPCI mapping form and give it to your bank to recieve DBTL.
You can check your NPCI mapping status on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er .

can we online change the bank account as to where to get subsidy

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7231
116
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i have not taken the connection bro.
also there is no form for seeding in the gas shop. there is only one form just a general one. no bank details are asked in that form.
how to do lpg seeding in icici online? i have searched but unable to find it.

https://www.icicibank.com/campaigns/mailers/aad...

see if this helps or visit bank branch to reseed the aadhaar to get the subsidy

Missing
Deal Subedar
49
1366
21

→ Atleast a bank account should be linked with your aadhar card. Online linking and branch visit method available.
→ and you have to link your aadhar to your gas connection by submitting details to the lpg distributor.
→ Incase more than one bank account linked with your aadhar card, subsidy will be credited to the account which is linked at last. Account change option should be available on lPG SP or UIDAI website.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

@desiman you have to visit your branch in which you want to recieve subsidy and ask for NPCI mapping form and submit it along with photocopy of your aadhar card. Mapping will be done within 2-3 days. And I don’t think any ONLINE based DBTL management working now . Better visit branch and submit that form.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
ZNZ wrote:

Basically the bank details you give to your gas provider is worthless.
The subsidy amount(DBTL) is paid to your aadhar number and then the amount gets credited to your AEPS enabled bank account. (Your bank account number is never used directly).

Now seeding concept is invalid. After the airtel payments bank DBTL fiasco you’ll have to explicitly fill a NPCI mapping form and give it to your bank to recieve DBTL.
You can check your NPCI mapping status on https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er .

i did chk the link as i said above and below is the message

My Aadhaar Aadhaar Services Check Aadhaar/Bank Linking Status

Check Aadhaar Bank Linking Status

Congratulation! Your Aadhaar – Bank Mapping has been done.
Aadhaar Number :xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Bank Linking Status :Active
Bank Linking Date :xx-xx-xxxx
Bank :ICICI BANK LTD

but as i understand many banks can be linked to aadhaar right?
so in my case even sbi might be linked. is there any way to chk this?
also the above status shows the last linked bank.

or ru saying that above message is for lpg seeding?

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

You will recieve subsidy in your ICICI bank account.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
Expand
desiman wrote:

https://www.icicibank.com/campaigns/mailers/aad...

see if this helps or visit bank branch to reseed the aadhaar to get the subsidy

there is only aadhaar linkage which i had done but no seeding for lpg is there unlike in other banks where we have the option to choose.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

Now aadhar seeding concept is obsolate.
Now while opening account, aadhar is optional and theres no concept of aadhar linking. Aadhar is only treated as POI / POA ,unless you fill npci mapping form that’s it.
To recieve DBTL you’ll have to explicitly give a NPCI mapping form to your brach.

Currently ICICI bank is mapped to your aadhar. Any payment to your aadhar number will be forwarded to your icici bank account.

Missing
Deal Subedar
71
1132
11
ZNZ wrote:

Now aadhar seeding concept is obsolate.
Now while opening account, aadhar is optional and theres no concept of aadhar linking. Aadhar is only treated as POI / POA ,unless you fill npci mapping form that’s it.
To recieve DBTL you’ll have to explicitly give a NPCI mapping form to your brach.

Currently ICICI bank is mapped to your aadhar. Any payment to your aadhar number will be forwarded to your icici bank account.

bro, one more issue with me… i created IDBI account using adahar online OTP based. after creation amount stopped getting into SBI account and LPG amount started adding into new IDBI account. After one year, IDBI account closed due to mini kyc, i got one DD with account closure. … i also dint observe that. From past one year, i dint receive LPG amount… whom to contact in this case.

do i need to fill npci form to sbi ? also whom to ask for one year amount.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

@indianboy There’s an issue with NPCI mapping presently. If you close your DBTL enabled bank account you cant link any other bank account for DBTL purpose.

So always link a new bank account for DBTL before closing the old account in which you’re recieving DBTL.

Explanantion-
theres several kind of linking options available to banking personnels.
1- fresh linking
2- transfer linking from another branch
3-unlink
so when you submit a new npci form to new bank after closing the old account the bank personnel initiates the 2nd mode , the new bank still tries to fetch details from your old DBTL enabled bank account and it fails cause the account does not exist. That’s NPCI’s implementation fault. ( you’ll see inactive status in aadhar bank mapper page)

There’s only one easy solution at this moment for this issue. Close your gas connection and take a new connection in name of other family member. :-/

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

Tips to others:- always change your aadhar linked bank account to another bank before closing your current dbtl enabled account.
Otherwise you won’t be able to link any bank to your aadhar in future.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
198
1

@indianboy alternatively you can approach your lpg dealer and ask for form 3 and form 4 which are for non-aadhar based subsidy transfer.
At this current moment you can’t receive any aadhar based payment due to condition of your npci mapping status.

I think opting for non-aadhar based subsidy mode will solve your issue. (but I’m not 100% sure about this).

And always get update from local sbi branch if the issue with npci for closed account situation has been fixed or not.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204

thx guys. based on @ZNZ inputs i did google n found my answer here https://www.npci.org.in/apbs-faqs-customers#:~:....

u will also find all ur answers in above link.

Can I get different benefits in to different accounts by seeding may Aadhaar number?
One can seed only one account with Aadhaar at one point of time. If you have more than one account and you have given Aadhaar consent form to all your banks then bank account seeded last will be active in NPCI mapper and all the DBT related credits will be routed to that bank only.

What happens when a customer links his/her Aadhaar number with multiple bank accounts and also submits the consent form for seeding?
In case, a customer submits consent form for seeding his/her Aadhaar number in multiple bank accounts, the bank that has last updated the mapper will be active in NPCI mapper. NPCI mapper will route the transactions to the banks that has last seeded the Aadhaar number in the mapper.

based on above
Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper.
https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
balu44 wrote:

→ Atleast a bank account should be linked with your aadhar card. Online linking and branch visit method available.
→ and you have to link your aadhar to your gas connection by submitting details to the lpg distributor.
→ Incase more than one bank account linked with your aadhar card, subsidy will be credited to the account which is linked at last. Account change option should be available on lPG SP or UIDAI website.

thx bro ur right.

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
ZNZ wrote:

You will recieve subsidy in your ICICI bank account.

thx bro ur right.

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
792
6

I want to close the account in which I am recieving LPG subsidy. What process shall I follow to change the bank account before closing that account?

Missing
Deal Brigadier
77,345
88276
1204
rajrocks wrote:

thx guys
found my answer here https://www.npci.org.in/apbs-faqs-customers#:~:....

u will also find all ur answers in above link.

Can I get different benefits in to different accounts by seeding may Aadhaar number?
One can seed only one account with Aadhaar at one point of time. If you have more than one account and you have given Aadhaar consent form to all your banks then bank account seeded last will be active in NPCI mapper and all the DBT related credits will be routed to that bank only.

What happens when a customer links his/her Aadhaar number with multiple bank accounts and also submits the consent form for seeding?
In case, a customer submits consent form for seeding his/her Aadhaar number in multiple bank accounts, the bank that has last updated the mapper will be active in NPCI mapper. NPCI mapper will route the transactions to the banks that has last seeded the Aadhaar number in the mapper.

based on above
Check your Aadhaar and Bank Account Linking Status in NPCI mapper.
https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-...er

@balu44 @ZNZ
@Awake @panchabhut @rogerthat @getready
@rsai01
@LIMBO @raghupro
correct me if the above info is incorrect or is not upto-date.

Missing
Deal Subedar
702
1370
14
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

@Awake @panchabhut @rogerthat @getready correct me if the above info is incorrect or is not upto-date.

Correct.. and as ur ICICI is mapped against Aadhar, all subsidies will be transfered to ICICI (unless u request some other bank for aadhar mapping)

Now, one u apply for Gas cylinder, u will be providing Adhar there.. so Subsidy will be transfered to said bank account.. unless to opt to give up subsidy.


Edit : DBTL aadhar linking process is also available online for SBI (maybe for some others aswell) & LPG seeding concept was for the time when Adhar wasn’t available with all

Missing