How to pack earphones before courier?

How to pack earphones before courier?

131°
Capture
Deal Subedar
108
2011
77

I am going to ship my earphones from north india to tamil nadu via DTDC. These are costly ones which I am selling because I need money.

1. I saw 2 types of service: Lite & Premium. Within Premium, there are options like National green, green office collect, etc. Any idea which one should I choose?
2. How to I pack these earphones? Bubble wrap? Padded envelop? Paper filled in box?

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped1097280851
Deal Cadet
74
199
1

I would suggest Delhivery Courier
https://direct.delhiver...m/ shipping rate from North to South will be 130/kg using code RAMZAN get 20% off.
For packing over ear headphones use cardboard box and bubble wrap to wrap the headphones. Use bubble wrap to fill empty space left in the box.

Capture
Deal Subedar
108
2011
77
NobitaNobi wrote:

I would suggest Delhivery Courier
https://direct.delhiver...m/ shipping rate from North to South will be 130/kg using code RAMZAN get 20% off.
For packing over year headphones use cardboard box and bubble wrap to wrap the headphones. Use bubble wrap to fill empty space left in the box.

Thanks Nobita. Shizuka says hello to you.

Delhi very does not exist where I live, so cannot use that.

Cropped2310086098804736890
Deal Hunter
299
14432
219
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

Thanks Nobita. Shizuka says hello to you.

Delhi very does not exist where I live, so cannot use that.

Use Bluedart & packing as nobita said. smile

Img 20190619 132955 406
suspended
50
62
1
Budhe-Baba wrote:

I am going to ship my earphones from north india to tamil nadu via DTDC. These are costly ones which I am selling because I need money.

1. I saw 2 types of service: Lite & Premium. Within Premium, there are options like National green, green office collect, etc. Any idea which one should I choose?
2. How to I pack these earphones? Bubble wrap? Padded envelop? Paper filled in box?

bujurg ho. KyuN itni daud bhaag.. kahin haddi-vaddi toot gayi tou? (haddi ka tou theek hai.. judd jaati hai.. lekin vaddi 😟 ..phir Dr. Prakash Kothari, Dr. Mahinder Watsa bhi koi madat nahi kar payenge)
.
Translotion: could’ve taken help of company’s or elseone’s running account with FedEx or the likes.
Could be done in under 200-250… depending on weight by volume, dickstance and mode.
.
But the bigger thing is , for nominal cost (of insurance) you would have deligated all headaches of proper packing and cargoing.
.
wasn’t it’s voriginal preform/moulding there¿
The option to use paper shredding or crushed balls as primary cushoing isn’t really advisable. It doesn’t take the impact force , if any or diffuse it AWAY from delicates.
.
by the way, can’t get personal on details of item, age, conditions, value.. but Dieमरs could have got google.com/search?q=right+of+first+refusal¿

hope it worked out well



P.S.: could you consider changing the hyphen - in Buddhe-Baba to something else please¿ tagging on mobile site or desktop site doesn’t work. Someone wisecrack even mocks it, by making @Budhe (have tagged @ Budhe-Baba, but it picks up only Budhe. Somebody please tag @ G-Gowda G-Gowda here , to see how it goes)

Missing