how to register for HDFC cc?

how to register for HDFC cc?

27°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
704
12

I had earlier HDFC salary ac , then took HDFC cc . after somedays closed HDFC salary ac . then I have only HDFC cc. when I had HDFC salary ac I registered HDFC cc in HDFC NetBanking. but I can’t do same z when k am no longer HDFC saving ac. What is other way to check my HDFC cc points and registeration etc?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
278
0

Go to the netbanking login page and select the login for credit card holders and then on the next page register and start using.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
704
12
watever wrote:

Go to the netbanking login page and select the login for credit card holders and then on the next page register and start using.

That won’t work

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

can i request for cc when im working in another place and im living in rent free with relative? wont address be a problem?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53
kmla88 wrote:

can i request for cc when im working in another place and im living in rent free with relative? wont address be a problem?

Change aadhaar address to present one and apply. Say its rented accommadation.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Change aadhaar address to present one and apply. Say its rented accommadation.

It is a bit confusing, you see i have a permanent resident in another city (say Kolkata) and I am working at (say Mumbai) and I do not have to pay rent as they are my closest relative so
1. Why change adresss to what?
2. Wouldn’t I get in trouble with faking with “rented accommodation”?

Bal ganesh
Deal Lieutenant
94
4008
53
Expand
kmla88 wrote:

It is a bit confusing, you see i have a permanent resident in another city (say Kolkata) and I am working at (say Mumbai) and I do not have to pay rent as they are my closest relative so
1. Why change adresss to what?
2. Wouldn’t I get in trouble with faking with “rented accommodation”?

Credit card is issued based on present(Mumbai) address, and they need proof for that address.
You can change your aadhaar address trom kolkata to Mumbai using your relatives aadhaar and then apply for CC.
https://ssup.uidai.gov.in...p/
2. Wouldn’t I get in trouble with faking with “rented accommodation”?
Its perhaps rented accommodation with ‘0’ rent stuck_out_tongue
CC people ask you if its 1.rented or 2.own house, you answer just ‘rented’

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Credit card is issued based on present(Mumbai) address, and they need proof for that address.
You can change your aadhaar address trom kolkata to Mumbai using your relatives aadhaar and then apply for CC.
https://ssup.uidai.gov.in...p/
2. Wouldn’t I get in trouble with faking with “rented accommodation”?
Its perhaps rented accommodation with ‘0’ rent stuck_out_tongue
CC people ask you if its 1.rented or 2.own house, you answer just ‘rented’

The address part sounds difficult.
But thanks, will give it a try!

Missing