how to see paytm balance without otp?

how to see paytm balance without otp?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
68
0

plz tell

23 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267

Transfer 10 more to that wallet and check email of that account.

India
Deal Major
4
96
15306
126

@tarun456 transact any website/app where paytm is accepted and you can see your balance with just login without OTP. Then cancel the transaction.

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12786
151
@Plato wrote:

Transfer 10 more to that wallet and check email of that account.


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/large/images.jpg?1461821268

1b523433
Deal Captain
31
1,103
13508
357
@parthponkiya8 wrote:

@tarun456 transact any website/app where paytm is accepted and you can see your balance with just login without OTP. Then cancel the transaction.


now on payment gateway too it asks for otp https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Giphy
Deal Subedar
1
88
1162
22

try on nearbuy

1fc63459d7fc5796 cool boys clothes c
Deal Hunter
14
192
2458
165
@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require

Images
Moderator
4
267
14400
222
@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
252

Use old version of Paytm app https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
68
0
@nrkmca wrote:

@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies


on which site u made payment ..coz just now i tried cc avenue and choose paytm ..but still it is asking OTP …so plz clarify on which site u used?

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@tarun456 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies


on which site u made payment ..coz just now i tried cc avenue and choose paytm ..but still it is asking OTP …so plz clarify on which site u used?

Chorclues at 8:02 pm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
71
496
6
@nrkmca wrote:

@tarun456 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies


on which site u made payment ..coz just now i tried cc avenue and choose paytm ..but still it is asking OTP …so plz clarify on which site u used?

Chorclues at 8:02 pm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Paytm in Shopclues?

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@makeourdeal wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@tarun456 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies


on which site u made payment ..coz just now i tried cc avenue and choose paytm ..but still it is asking OTP …so plz clarify on which site u used?

Chorclues at 8:02 pm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Paytm in Shopclues?


Yes you can pay with paytm too

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
53
68
0
@nrkmca wrote:

@makeourdeal wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@tarun456 wrote:

@nrkmca wrote:

@hese wrote:

@anshu wrote:

@pratik8989 wrote:

try on nearbuy


not working on nearbuy also…otp require


so now they made otp compulsory everytime? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif thats bad!

nope I just made a payment via paytm from ccavenue and it did not asked me for any OTP

cc @Zubies


on which site u made payment ..coz just now i tried cc avenue and choose paytm ..but still it is asking OTP …so plz clarify on which site u used?

Chorclues at 8:02 pm https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Paytm in Shopclues?


Yes you can pay with paytm too


THERE ALSO IT IS ASKING OTP ..HOW MANY DAYS BEFORE U CHECKJUST CHECK IT NOW ..IT IS ASKING OTP

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49

@tarun456

See I was already login-ed in paytm. All I did is chose paytm as method and paid via wallet. Its doesnt asked me for anything.

15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Analyst
676
9,243
34343
208

Use in big basket.
it will not ask Otp. check balance then cancel transaction

Funny gif image
Deal Cadet
0
51
218
6

Any place where i can pay without otp from paytm ?? Have 2 accounts with 150 each but no otp .. https://i.imgur.com/qMNk8vO.gif

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12786
151
@Plato wrote:

Testing
CC : @Noah Kaise karne ka DP bada?? Ho nahin raha.


You did : http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/images.jpg?1461821268
I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/large/images.jpg?1461821268
Again I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?1436389951

Just realized, You just chaned the user name in image URL,
But every user’s profile has unique URL,
DD stores the image wit filename,
Quote this and see mine is Scarface_Photo_35.jpg, Yours is images.jpg (Apart from change in Username in URL) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Forgot to edit : Just Right click on user’s image on profile page and copy image location/address. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
448
1
@Noah wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Testing
CC : @Noah Kaise karne ka DP bada?? Ho nahin raha.


You did : http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/images.jpg?1461821268
I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/large/images.jpg?1461821268
Again I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?1436389951

Just realized, You just chaned the user name in image URL,
But every user’s profile has unique URL,
DD stores the image wit filename,
Quote this and see mine is Scarface_Photo_35.jpg, Yours is images.jpg (Apart from change in Username in URL) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?1436389951

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
@aapkepapahaihum wrote:

@Noah wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Testing
CC : @Noah Kaise karne ka DP bada?? Ho nahin raha.


You did : http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/images.jpg?1461821268
I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/large/images.jpg?1461821268
Again I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?1436389951

Just realized, You just chaned the user name in image URL,
But every user’s profile has unique URL,
DD stores the image wit filename,
Quote this and see mine is Scarface_Photo_35.jpg, Yours is images.jpg (Apart from change in Username in URL) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?


Ye end mein 1436389951 number kya hai?

Dd
suspended
11
645
5750
49
@Plato wrote:

@aapkepapahaihum wrote:

@Noah wrote:

@Plato wrote:

Testing
CC : @Noah Kaise karne ka DP bada?? Ho nahin raha.


You did : http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/images.jpg?1461821268
I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/159295/large/images.jpg?1461821268
Again I did :http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?1436389951

Just realized, You just chaned the user name in image URL,
But every user’s profile has unique URL,
DD stores the image wit filename,
Quote this and see mine is Scarface_Photo_35.jpg, Yours is images.jpg (Apart from change in Username in URL) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/140657/large/Scarface_Photo_35.jpg?


Ye end mein 1436389951 number kya hai?


Ref. Id

Missing