how to select bride from matrimony website like...

how to select bride from matrimony website like shaadi.com jeevansathi or Arrange marrige meeting ?

Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
  • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
  • Other reasons : 1
50353 23519525029 6782366 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
1578
83

Ok afters years & years of depression, i finally decided to give up on that gal

So Now plan is arranged marriage and also that matrimonial website

i want to ask you experienced brothers of my forum, how you selected your life partner?
what factors keep it your mind?

Actually previous girl was bloody beautiful & seriously still i cant get over from her
so i thought one factor is she should be more beautiful than her https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
i am also good looking but i know charms aint last forever its fade away

kindly Guide me! I would be obliged

125 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
132
1805
31
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif U r asking others what YOU want?

Its you who marries, so YOU should know what you want…

only advise… dont just give more weightage to physical things and also keep 40 yr life in mind when thinking about diff aspects…. more importantly your heart should stop beating after you look at her (and u should still be alive https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif )

last line was fun

50353 23519525029 6782366 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
1578
83

Thanks ! i m looking suggestion like this

actually a girl, she is average looking, she likes me! but i rejected her proposal month back
i m thinking about her too

Bal ganesh
Deal Subedar
1
94
2576
31

Before accepting or rejecting consult ur parents/brother/sisters/friends..
My advice believe in horoscope and check for it especially for HER/HIS Nature.
If you get a beautiful girl as wife its very good but if nature does not suit you then its just HELL.
Be careful with online match making, have seen two successful marriages from online sites in our close relatives/friends each.
You need to do background search a bit.
You may watch “It Could Happen to You” movie also to get some idea of living with Devil wife. Movie is loosely based on True Story.
GoodLuck.

Pawan kalyan in atharintiki dharedhi 5
Deal Cadet
0
105
266
11
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27348
173

if you are good looking with good human, better ignore the online sites https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif go offline… @adamantine

Avatar2k5ui
Deal Subedar
0
104
2086
42

Never go by looks. My personal suggestion.
Sahi mein think, u need to spend at least 40 years of your life.
I find talent and attitude of a girl more charming and attractive .
Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.

Btw all the best bro.

Kisi ne sahi he kaha hai “shaadi k ladoo, jo khaye woh pachtaye, jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye”
50353 23519525029 6782366 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
1578
83
@oneidentity wrote:

Never go by looks. My personal suggestion.
Sahi mein think, u need to spend at least 40 years of your life.
I find talent and attitude of a girl more charming and attractive .
Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.

Btw all the best bro.

Kisi ne sahi he kaha hai “shaadi k ladoo, jo khaye woh pachtaye, jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye”


Really appreciating

Pp
suspended
2
151
2382
43
@oneidentity wrote:

Never go by looks. My personal suggestion.
Sahi mein think, u need to spend at least 40 years of your life.
I find talent and attitude of a girl more charming and attractive .
Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.


Btw all the best bro.

Kisi ne sahi he kaha hai “shaadi k ladoo, jo khaye woh pachtaye, jo naa khaye woh bhi pachtaye”


As ghalib describes marriage as the second imprisonment after the initial confinement that was life itself https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

11111
Super Moderator
19
198
16602
308

Ask @deadman https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
44
5203
187
@cm4444 wrote:

Ask @deadman https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You think i’m the perfect person? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif let me try.

adamantine let me take some of your points..

@adamantine wrote:

how you selected your life partner?


Blindly! Yes, After having 2 love failure in my life, I’ve decided to have arranged marriage. I was ready to marry any girl selected by my dad (blindly). I did same. Ended up having just 18 year old girl on my bed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I feel lucky there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@adamantine wrote:

what factors keep it your mind?


Nothing actually. Let me explain. Just after love failure, i wanted MBA girl as my wife. Later i came to know that i’m thinking like that because my both old girl friends are MBA. Like you want beautiful girl as your previous girl was ‘bloody beautiful’. Practically, having MBA girl as my wife was not important for me. Ended up having fresh college going girl just because my dad liked her for me. I still wonder why she agreed to marry me when she had perfect body and i was and i’m still like skeleton. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@adamantine wrote:

Actually previous girl was bloody beautiful & seriously still i cant get over from her. so i thought one factor is she should be more beautiful than her


If you still can’t get over her, just go to pattaya. That’s what i did. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@adamantine wrote:

actually a girl, she is average looking, she likes me! but i rejected her proposal month back
i m thinking about her too


‘average looking’ is not biggest issue. She liked you is important. When a girl like you then you almost get anything in life. At Least some positive things. Let’s say you got a super beautiful girl as your wife, but she hate to have sex then what’s the use? Just to show off to the world ?

@adamantine wrote:

horoscope


I have seen many couple who had best horoscope matched and having fight everyday at home or having different mindset. Do not take that seriously. I know some astrology too. If birth timing is wrong, whole horoscope tells wrong things!

@oneidentity wrote:

Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.


I Agree with this one.

Bottom line is: After marriage do not expect any good things from your wife. Yes, you read it right! Whatever good thing she do, or you get from her, take it as a bonus or surprise gift. If she do something wrong, you already know the fact https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Photo 53007
Deal Hunter
115
54
14520
193
@deadman wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Ask @deadman https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You think i’m the perfect person? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif let me try.

adamantine let me take some of your points..

@adamantine wrote:

how you selected your life partner?


Blindly! Yes, After having 2 love failure in my life, I’ve decided to have arranged marriage. I was ready to marry any girl selected by my dad (blindly). I did same. Ended up having just 18 year old girl on my bed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I feel lucky there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@adamantine wrote:

what factors keep it your mind?


Nothing actually. Let me explain. Just after love failure, i wanted MBA girl as my wife. Later i came to know that i’m thinking like that because my both old girl friends are MBA. Like you want beautiful girl as your previous girl was ‘bloody beautiful’. Practically, having MBA girl as my wife was not important for me. Ended up having fresh college going girl just because my dad liked her for me. I still wonder why she agreed to marry me when she had perfect body and i was and i’m still like skeleton. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@adamantine wrote:

Actually previous girl was bloody beautiful & seriously still i cant get over from her. so i thought one factor is she should be more beautiful than her


If you still can’t get over her, just go to pattaya. That’s what i did. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@adamantine wrote:

actually a girl, she is average looking, she likes me! but i rejected her proposal month back
i m thinking about her too


‘average looking’ is not biggest issue. She liked you is important. When a girl like you then you almost get almost anything in life. At Least some positive things. Let’s say you got a super beautiful girl as your wife, but she hate to have sex then what’s the use? Just to show off to the world ?

@adamantine wrote:

horoscope


I have seen many couple who had best horoscope matched and having fight everyday at home or having different mindset. Do not take that seriously. I know some astrology too. If birth timing is wrong, whole horoscope tells wrong things!

@oneidentity wrote:

Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.


I Agree with this one.

Bottom line is: After marriage do not expect any good things from your wife. Yes, you read it right! Whatever good thing she do, or you get from her, take it as a bonus or surprise gift. If she do something wrong, you already know the fact https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes you’re https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

11111
Super Moderator
19
198
16602
308

see…. I tagged the correct person https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

286 907
Deal Major
1
11
27348
173
@deadman wrote:

@cm4444 wrote:

Ask @deadman https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif You think i’m the perfect person? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif let me try.

adamantine let me take some of your points..

@adamantine wrote:

how you selected your life partner?


Blindly! Yes, After having 2 love failure in my life, I’ve decided to have arranged marriage. I was ready to marry any girl selected by my dad (blindly). I did same. Ended up having just 18 year old girl on my bed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I feel lucky there https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

@adamantine wrote:

what factors keep it your mind?


Nothing actually. Let me explain. Just after love failure, i wanted MBA girl as my wife. Later i came to know that i’m thinking like that because my both old girl friends are MBA. Like you want beautiful girl as your previous girl was ‘bloody beautiful’. Practically, having MBA girl as my wife was not important for me. Ended up having fresh college going girl just because my dad liked her for me. I still wonder why she agreed to marry me when she had perfect body and i was and i’m still like skeleton. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@adamantine wrote:

Actually previous girl was bloody beautiful & seriously still i cant get over from her. so i thought one factor is she should be more beautiful than her


If you still can’t get over her, just go to pattaya. That’s what i did. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

@adamantine wrote:

actually a girl, she is average looking, she likes me! but i rejected her proposal month back
i m thinking about her too


‘average looking’ is not biggest issue. She liked you is important. When a girl like you then you almost get anything in life. At Least some positive things. Let’s say you got a super beautiful girl as your wife, but she hate to have sex then what’s the use? Just to show off to the world ?

@adamantine wrote:

horoscope


I have seen many couple who had best horoscope matched and having fight everyday at home or having different mindset. Do not take that seriously. I know some astrology too. If birth timing is wrong, whole horoscope tells wrong things!

@oneidentity wrote:

Out of my experience, (have chosen love though ) ghanta koi fark nahi padta hai love karo ya arrange, offline karo online. You will land in the shit hole. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
Girls/women think quite opposite of what we think, most of the times.
They make their life complex, on purpose or not that they know.


I Agree with this one.

Bottom line is: After marriage do not expect any good things from your wife. Yes, you read it right! Whatever good thing she do, or you get from her, take it as a bonus or surprise gift. If she do something wrong, you already know the fact https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


lol lol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
9006
96
@cm4444 wrote:

Ask @deadman https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


O God! Did his wife burnt him alive?

Stupendous man
Critic
0
387
9006
96

What’s wrong with this picture???
.
.
.
Ok, I can’t two such threads in one day. Too much for me. And, the OP has been on the both. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225

@adamantine is back with his trademark query. Never seen such a loser in my life!
Feel bad that I can’t use any of the very best adjectives I’ve for him right now! WTF! Blame DD rules for that! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
1
238
3238
52

They do say “Marry a girl/woman who likes you and not the one you like” https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

As for who “They” are I can’t say https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225

@deadman
Never expected this from you. It’s not bad to have opinions. But to write, “ended up with a 18 yr old in my bed,” “she had a beautiful body” etc. on a public forum doesn’t sound good at all. I wonder what she will think if she gets to see these lines. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Avatar35101 1
Coupon Baba
12
44
5203
187
@Magus wrote:

@deadman
Never expected this from you. It’s not bad to have opinions. But to write, “ended up with a 18 yr old in my bed,” “she had a beautiful body” etc. on a public forum doesn’t sound good at all. I wonder what she will think if she gets to see these lines. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I mean to say thats the biggest positive thing i have seen when i got married https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif No need to worry about what my wife think about me. Now we are married since 8 years and she already hacked my mind https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Img 20160611 wa0014
Entertainer
5
35
12906
156

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

50353 23519525029 6782366 n
Deal Subedar
0
0
1578
83

@deadman thanks for very eye opener answer
@Magus yes u can use whatever word u like ! my heart is with peace now! i dont care what pplz say or think about me

Thanks all ! though i was not active on DD from long time ! cause jab bhi mein aata kuch na kuch pange shuru ho jaaate

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225
@adamantine wrote:

Thanks all ! though i was not active on DD from long time ! cause jab bhi mein aata kuch na kuch pange shuru ho jaaate


But you don’t want to acknowledge the real reason behind that. Amazing! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Fcuk off, once again, you __________! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225
@deadman wrote:

I mean to say thats the biggest positive thing i have seen when i got married https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif No need to worry about what my wife think about me. Now we are married since 8 years and she already hacked my mind https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Really? Your wife approves of you writing about her in such a manner on a public forum. I wonder who hacked whose mind now. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30454
626
@cm4444 wrote:

see…. I tagged the correct person https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif


aur ne to kyaa?? moderator is always right https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif maine hi to pm mai bola tha na tumko tag krne ko https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif chalo thanks bolo ab 😂😂😂😂👍

A38867344c4c9bb5e25eb7cc4e22a2d4
Deal Subedar
0
52
2078
32

ideal thread for the diljale bachelors https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
VUnS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@oneidentity u keep impressing me day by day https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Scarface photo 35
Deal Captain
3
673
12726
151
@Magus wrote:

@adamantine is back with his trademark query. Never seen such a loser in my life!
Feel bad that I can’t use any of the very best adjectives I’ve for him right now! WTF! Blame DD rules for that! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif


For others to get ref :

@Magus wrote:

adamantine wrote:

Anyways thanks all dimers I was somehow not good dimer! My life z so fckd up n broken But meri life me desidime ne bahut khushiyan di jab mein behad Udaas ho jaata tha to desidime pe aake koi na koi deal se kuch khareed leta tha
Shukriya mere ek khwaab pura karne k liye jiske liye me 2016 tak soch raha tha



I’ve seen you repeat that the ’n’th time. You are subedar now and tell me what you have achieved except the illusion that you have achieved something. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
You are so ungrateful to life.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif





@kumargaurav wrote:

pokiri wrote:

adamantine wrote:

Sadness/ loneliness z killing me inside.. Should i Start drinking again?
life became serious shit or should i go for arrange marriage?


You need to consult a Psychiatrist.


u mean viveka? (<<<LMAO)




@viveka wrote:

adamantine wrote:

A Problem again !


Who gives a fcuk!

I don’t think OP is really feeling sad/lonely. If he were sad, he would have done something “real” about it. Instead he has posted it here asking for help from others who are already sad and don’t know what to do with their shitty life.

When someone sees a “real” danger (like confronting a snake in a lonely place), they “act”. They won’t wait and ask for suggestions from others – “Do I jump to my right or to my left? Do I run in the direction of the east or in the west?”

Mr. adamantine…

If watching BBT could get you out of your sadness/lonliness, then that was not real in the first place. When you are really sad, your life will become such a big question that such trivial things will not be able to appease it. But, in that very moment, if you stop and look into that sadness with all the energy you have at your disposal, something tremendous will happen. It will not be like anything that you have seen before and you will never be the same person again. You will be a light unto yourself.





@Captain wrote:

adamantine wrote: online shopping is so much waste of time these days

hope you save precious time by not shopping on-line https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_surprised.gif
Amen

adamantine wrote:
GoSF Sucks bigTime !

somehow reminds me of the (30-40 year ol’) double-entendre advert from the brands’ British offices

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/346241/medium/23689699f4c3cefa172aa40a2c749ce57b219df.jpg?1480999669


Above one was from _____ !!!

A38867344c4c9bb5e25eb7cc4e22a2d4
Deal Subedar
0
52
2078
32
@deadman wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@deadman
Never expected this from you. It’s not bad to have opinions. But to write, “ended up with a 18 yr old in my bed,” “she had a beautiful body” etc. on a public forum doesn’t sound good at all. I wonder what she will think if she gets to see these lines. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I mean to say thats the biggest positive thing i have seen when i got married https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif No need to worry about what my wife think about me. Now we are married since 8 years and she already hacked my mind https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


lololololol https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Osho
Critic
22
296
14728
225

WTF! I just hit the green thumb, in a hurry! Is there no way to make it red? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

@DealSeeker Please help. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214

select 10-15 brides from matrimony then do lucky draw https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif
be beware select only beautiful girls only https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing