How to Tata sky recharge in Amazon just for one...

How to Tata sky recharge in Amazon just for one channel

83°
Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24

Using Tata sky. want to subscribe to Sony ESPN for a month. I am seeing SMS to 56633 in screen & 5rs pm. can you anyone tell me how to recharge Sony ESPN via Amazon. can I recharge individual channels online.

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
57
37
0

Send the SMS whats the problem & do your normal recharge

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458

They would deduct 5 rupees from your main balance (tatasky account)
Recharge tatasky with any amount of your choice through amazon and maintain the main balance at the amount you want

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1080
14

Download my tatasky app

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
androgame wrote:

They would deduct 5 rupees from your main balance (tatasky account)
Recharge tatasky with any amount of your choice through amazon and maintain the main balance at the amount you want

Yes bro. I can’t specifically subscribe to Sony ESPN via Amazon?

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
rajashankar wrote:

Download my tatasky app

Ok thanks

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
amitbhatt wrote:

Send the SMS whats the problem & do your normal recharge

Ok thanks.. don’t have registered mobile number sweat

Missing
Deal Cadet
145
455
11
Expand
Novak wrote:

Ok thanks.. don’t have registered mobile number sweat

Create an online account on tata sky website.. there you can make all kinds of changes to your package.

Next recharge any amount for your account.. and your balance will get adjusted based on pack on daily basis..

Download
Shopping Friend
4
28182
458
Expand
Novak wrote:

Yes bro. I can’t specifically subscribe to Sony ESPN via Amazon?

Nah bro, but isn’t this more convenient than recharging the smaller amounts again and again

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
androgame wrote:

Nah bro, but isn’t this more convenient than recharging the smaller amounts again and again

I tried to scan the QR code from TV screen via Amazon scan & pay to recharge 5rs stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Schrodingers cat web
Deal Cadet
166
365
6
Expand
Novak wrote:

I tried to scan the QR code from TV screen via Amazon scan & pay to recharge 5rs stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

You cannot actually do that directly!
When you pay rs.5 to TS by scan&pay, how would they know which exact channel you want activated!

But the minimum recharge amount is 20.
By scan & pay, 20 will get loaded to your tatasky balance.
And then 5 will keep getting deducted for the channel when you subscribe it.

Schrodingers cat web
Deal Cadet
166
365
6
Expand
Novak wrote:

Ok thanks.. don’t have registered mobile number sweat

Better update it or add it (as case may be) through their website.
Your customer id will work as alternate log-in.

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
Expand
isthat4real wrote:

You cannot actually do that directly!
When you pay rs.5 to TS by scan&pay, how would they know which exact channel you want activated!

But the minimum recharge amount is 20.
By scan & pay, 20 will get loaded to your tatasky balance.
And then 5 will keep getting deducted for the channel when you subscribe it.

Yes bro thanks. Sent SMS from registered mobile number after top up

Schrodingers cat web
Deal Cadet
166
365
6

In case your SMS is chargeable, the channel activation can be done through the Tata Sky app too.
A tip – the Rs.5 per month deducts proportionately on a per day basis. What that means is you can activate & deactivate any channel any time (except on the same day of activation) & as many times, and only the proportionate amount till that date would be deducted. For new users, you would probably already know this.

Cropped1091689050
suspended
16
732
24
isthat4real wrote:

In case your SMS is chargeable, the channel activation can be done through the Tata Sky app too.
A tip – the Rs.5 per month deducts proportionately on a per day basis. What that means is you can activate & deactivate any channel any time (except on the same day of activation) & as many times, and only the proportionate amount till that date would be deducted. For new users, you would probably already know this.

Done via Jio. So RS.5 will be deducted every month automatically?.. I have account balance 641rs. I thought 5rs will be deducted from 641. But that 5rs is reflecting under remaining balance 205.. I don’t know why not deducted from account balance

Schrodingers cat web
Deal Cadet
166
365
6

Delayed response. Yes, the 5 will deduct automatically from your account balance.
I could not understand the ‘remaining balance’. I presume the Rs.205 is the current monthly charge for the bouquet of channels you have chosen, so yes, this Rs.5 will be shown as part of that.
Considering your account balance (641), monthly outgo (205), the page will also show the date when next recharge is due. This automatically refreshes whenever you make any recharge to the account balance.

Missing