How to unblock airtel money a/c

How to unblock airtel money a/c

409°
Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21

Last month opened an account in AM and used 100 cb offer for new users
Then tried paying on nearbuy for 2000 and instead of making merchant payment it credited the money in AM wallet with error msg no debit allowed

How to unblock this? I even forgot to note down the a/c profile details DOB etc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
2000 stuck

40 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Tenor %281%29
Deal Cadet
0
51
158
2

get your kyc done for that wallet, this is the only way to get this back.

Also, FYI, you cannot have two Airtel money wallet on one AADHAAR

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15

My Airtel wallet account also blocked.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
174
1630
15

You can try this. Contact airtel cc on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/airtel_presence?l...en & https://mobile.twitter.com/airte...ia, they’ll call & verify name dob etc after that they’ll send new mpin to registered mobile via sms. I got my wallet unblocked using this because I had 15rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But they’ll take their own sweet time 2-3 weeks may be!

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21
IndianDimer wrote:

You can try this. Contact airtel cc on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/airtel_presence?l...en & https://mobile.twitter.com/airte...ia, they’ll call & verify name dob etc after that they’ll send new mpin to registered mobile via sms. I got my wallet unblocked using this because I had 15rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But they’ll take their own sweet time 2-3 weeks may be!

bro that only tried.. but i forgot the DOB that i gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
seems some typing mistake i did during making a/c.. now its not matching with there records https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

dont know what to do

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
2204
58

@vishal_ag read my thread
Finally after 10 days account unlocked to use —
mailed them 3 times , here is reply .

Dear Customer, Greetings from Airtel Payments Bank! This is with reference to your E-mail, regarding removal of debit freeze for your registered account number: XXXXX3809. We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to apprise you that debit freeze has been successfully removed from your account dated 26th October 2017. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out. We will be glad to help in any way we can! Thanks for being a part of Airtel Payments Bank family! Best Regards, Dhanshri Service Specialist Airtel Payments Bank

immediately loaded the same to paytm …. now bye bye airtel

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
174
1630
15
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

bro that only tried.. but i forgot the DOB that i gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
seems some typing mistake i did during making a/c.. now its not matching with there records https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

dont know what to do

Alreast give them correct dob Year. Tell them that you forgot dob entered at the time of registration. If they don’t understand, then tell them to refund the wallet money to source else I’ll complain to higher authority. They’ll refund the money.
Also mail requesting wallet unblock or refund to source. Mail to : [email protected] & [email protected]

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
IndianDimer wrote:

You can try this. Contact airtel cc on Twitter https://mobile.twitter.com/airtel_presence?l...en & https://mobile.twitter.com/airte...ia, they’ll call & verify name dob etc after that they’ll send new mpin to registered mobile via sms. I got my wallet unblocked using this because I had 15rs https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
But they’ll take their own sweet time 2-3 weeks may be!

I contacted them at Twitter but they are asking Aadhaar card & PAN..

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

I contacted them at Twitter but they are asking Aadhaar card & PAN..

Why you don’t want to do KYC?

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
vishal_ag wrote:

Last month opened an account in AM and used 100 cb offer for new users
Then tried paying on nearbuy for 2000 and instead of making merchant payment it credited the money in AM wallet with error msg no debit allowed

How to unblock this? I even forgot to note down the a/c profile details DOB etc https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
2000 stuck

Why? Don’t you remember your DoB and Name? 🤔

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
Expand
IndianDimer wrote:

Alreast give them correct dob Year. Tell them that you forgot dob entered at the time of registration. If they don’t understand, then tell them to refund the wallet money to source else I’ll complain to higher authority. They’ll refund the money.
Also mail requesting wallet unblock or refund to source. Mail to : [email protected] & [email protected]

https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kuchh bhi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21
Expand
161508 wrote:

Why? Don’t you remember your DoB and Name? 🤔

I gave some DOB which I should have given..
But they r telling That it doesn’t match their records.. what can I do.. how to check that DOB entered by me?

When they blocked debit they should have blocked credit also.. that’s unfair..
They have no right to take our money!

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

I gave some DOB which I should have given..
But they r telling That it doesn’t match their records.. what can I do.. how to check that DOB entered by me?

When they blocked debit they should have blocked credit also.. that’s unfair..
They have no right to take our money!


Missing
Deal Subedar
4
217
2525
25

Time after time people keep posting here about Airtel wallet problems. Even they were fined for violations by UIDAI for misuse of access. Still people blindly go ahead and create wallet, load money and then start complaining.

Missing
Deal Subedar
4
174
1630
15
Expand
161508 wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif Kuchh bhi. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Ye., hello.? Some people don’t like giving personal info like dob/primary mobile number /etc to online sites especially when they’re new & not trusted.! Hope you know about airtel kyc scam.?
Moreover if they can’t verify user then it’s not an excuse to gulp all the wallet money. At least they should refund to source by which the wallet was loaded
I unblocked my account after complaining multiple times,! They take everything for granted. Aadhar is not a kid’s toy. It contains fingerprint & iris info attached to it along with contact numbers addresses & other details. How to trust a private company & give aadhar for verification?
And it is customer’s own choice whether to give or not. They should not force for same. They should accept alternative like electoral ID card /DL etc but they ask only aadhar !

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21
Expand
IndianDimer wrote:

Ye., hello.? Some people don’t like giving personal info like dob/primary mobile number /etc to online sites especially when they’re new & not trusted.! Hope you know about airtel kyc scam.?
Moreover if they can’t verify user then it’s not an excuse to gulp all the wallet money. At least they should refund to source by which the wallet was loaded
I unblocked my account after complaining multiple times,! They take everything for granted. Aadhar is not a kid’s toy. It contains fingerprint & iris info attached to it along with contact numbers addresses & other details. How to trust a private company & give aadhar for verification?
And it is customer’s own choice whether to give or not. They should not force for same. They should accept alternative like electoral ID card /DL etc but they ask only aadhar !

true bro!
if they can’t verify any user then atleast they should refund the money to source bank a/c or card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

When they blocked debit they should have blocked credit also.. that’s unfair!
They have no right to take our loaded money in wallet!

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

true bro!
if they can’t verify any user then atleast they should refund the money to source bank a/c or card https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif

When they blocked debit they should have blocked credit also.. that’s unfair!
They have no right to take our loaded money in wallet!

Correct, Airtel is intentionally blocking accounts. If they found any suspicious activity like multiple accounts then both debit & credit transactions should be stopped. But Airtel is taking our hardly earned money and then Freeze Debit transactions. I think we all should rise complaint against Airtel to RBI regarding the account blocking frauds & KYC scam
The Airtel wallet licence should be suspended permanently…

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Correct, Airtel is intentionally blocking accounts. If they found any suspicious activity like multiple accounts then both debit & credit transactions should be stopped. But Airtel is taking our hardly earned money and then Freeze Debit transactions. I think we all should rise complaint against Airtel to RBI regarding the account blocking frauds & KYC scam
The Airtel wallet licence should be suspended permanently…

So you agree that the mistake lies with you.. many accounts (3-4 of relatives and one of mine) working fine from years, and your accounts are blocked after the first few transactions.

If they block both credit & debit how would they get to know of genuineness? and more important earn a customer?

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
Expand
161508 wrote:

So you agree that the mistake lies with you.. many accounts (3-4 of relatives and one of mine) working fine from years, and your accounts are blocked after the first few transactions.

They should keep limit of accounts in one device like Ola money (Max 2 accounts per device). Airtel is openly doing fraud. Both debit & credit transactions should be stopped if suspicious activity found. But credit transactions are allowed even after account is blocked but no debit transaction. If we are not willing to give documents then Airtel should refund the money to source like FC.

Img 20180221 113458
Deal Subedar
1
1
2846
43
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

They should keep limit of accounts in one device like Ola money (Max 2 accounts per device). Airtel is openly doing fraud. Both debit & credit transactions should be stopped if suspicious activity found. But credit transactions are allowed even after account is blocked but no debit transaction. If we are not willing to give documents then Airtel should refund the money to source like FC.

FYI, AirTel wallet also works on web.. you register on web or app… when you register on web how can they say you are fraud only on registration? Won’t you fight against that also? — I just opened a new account and Airtel has blocked it for suspicious activity.

If FC has those terms like to refund to source- they do, AirTel doesn’t have – they don’t.
You cannot ask Idea, Airtel to provide free calls for a year just because Jio did that.


Provide Aadhaar get your account unblocked for use.
That’s the way it is. They don’t give cashback to a single person in multiple accounts.

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
Expand
161508 wrote:

FYI, AirTel wallet also works on web.. you register on web or app… when you register on web how can they say you are fraud only on registration? Won’t you fight against that also? — I just opened a new account and Airtel has blocked it for suspicious activity.

If FC has those terms like to refund to source- they do, AirTel doesn’t have – they don’t.
You cannot ask Idea, Airtel to provide free calls for a year just because Jio did that.


Provide Aadhaar get your account unblocked for use.
That’s the way it is. They don’t give cashback to a single person in multiple accounts.

You can’t tell me to provide Aadhaar to Airtel. It’s my choice to provide Aadhaar or not?
If you don’t have any helpful information then you can keep your mouth shut.
FYI, I also want to say that asking Aadhaar & PAN through Email is not legal.
I think you know very well about KYC Scam of Airtel Payments Bank, Still you are supporting Airtel. I am not fighting against you or against Airtel but the fight is Against Scams & Fruads

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

You can’t tell me to provide Aadhaar to Airtel. It’s my choice to provide Aadhaar or not?
If you don’t have any helpful information then you can keep your mouth shut.
FYI, I also want to say that asking Aadhaar & PAN through Email is not legal.
I think you know very well about KYC Scam of Airtel Payments Bank, Still you are supporting Airtel. I am not fighting against you or against Airtel but the fight is Against Scams & Fruads

true bro!
airtel has crossed all limits in doing scam with our id proofs
now we need to think twice even before giving a scanned zerox to them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

now they r scamming with our money in wallets too!
seems they r taking revenge from us cz jio f****d them! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

true bro!
airtel has crossed all limits in doing scam with our id proofs
now we need to think twice even before giving a scanned zerox to them https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

now they r scamming with our money in wallets too!
seems they r taking revenge from us cz jio f****d them! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Bro, any update? https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
0
55
704
18
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

bro that only tried.. but i forgot the DOB that i gave https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
seems some typing mistake i did during making a/c.. now its not matching with there records https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

dont know what to do

They blocked mine also…some time back.. and the remedy the CC staff..told.me is to change the PIN /PASSWORD of Airtel payments bank through…My Airtel app.. I did and started working !

Root cause ..was..Nearbuy’s payment interface which connects to APB has some problem.. recently and its causing this blockage !

Nice dp for whatsapp
Deal Subedar
8
229
1562
21
Expand
raksrocks wrote:

They blocked mine also…some time back.. and the remedy the CC staff..told.me is to change the PIN /PASSWORD of Airtel payments bank through…My Airtel app.. I did and started working !

Root cause ..was..Nearbuy’s payment interface which connects to APB has some problem.. recently and its causing this blockage !

tried.. not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
bro before asking you to change the MPIN the CC staff might have confirmed the a/c name and DOB from you.. isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
in may case i forgot the DOB itself what i gave

Temp 1245391160
Deal Cadet
0
55
704
18
Expand
vishal_ag wrote:

tried.. not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
bro before asking you to change the MPIN the CC staff might have confirmed the a/c name and DOB from you.. isn’t it? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
in may case i forgot the DOB itself what i gave..

Oh okay…possible to check the DOB as per your Aadhaar or PAN ? I dont think.. we get diff than this !

If they still ask for DOB…say that you forgot what you gave while opening APB, and ask them verify ur authenticity using diff question !! Bank staff can also authenticate ..by asking most recent transaction amount etc !

Img 20180812 203020
Deal Cadet
6
204
871
15
Expand
raksrocks wrote:

They blocked mine also…some time back.. and the remedy the CC staff..told.me is to change the PIN /PASSWORD of Airtel payments bank through…My Airtel app.. I did and started working !

Root cause ..was..Nearbuy’s payment interface which connects to APB has some problem.. recently and its causing this blockage !

Which option you selected?
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/511238/medium/4829799Screenshot_2018_02_18_10_42_49_042_com_myairtelapp.png?1518930920

Change mPIN or Forgot mPIN? ???

Missing