Hotness How to upload a image in a post ??

Hot Deal How to upload a image in a post ??

336°
Missing
Deal Newbie
109
29
9

Just now I updated one post in the hot deals section and now I want to upload photo related to that post. Kindly guide me how I can do that

24 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Dsc 1153
Deal Subedar
197
2304
74

Either upload the photo on imgur and take link from imgur.com at right hand side for posting on forums.

OR

If the image is already on a website, right click on image and click on copy image location.
then use the template

< img src =""/>

and put the image URL (ending in JPG or GIF) between the 2 double quotes. (This is what I do) smile
example

Click on Post reply to my post and you will see the example toungueout

Missing
suspended
70
1270
71

easiest way is to tell Achilles to do it for u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

200
Budding Star
2,039
22234
398
donreturns wrote:

easiest way is to tell Achilles to do it for u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
74
7540
170
donreturns wrote:

easiest way is to tell Achilles to do it for u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


good one….:-o

49 avatar middle
Deal Captain
74
7540
170
pankaj.gupta86 wrote:


If the image is already on a website, right click on image and click on copy image location.
then use the template

< img src =""/>

and put the image URL (ending in JPG or GIF) between the 2 double quotes. (This is what I do) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I also do the same https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Achilles armour
Dimer Of The Year 2012
2,106
57300
1104
donreturns wrote:

easiest way is to tell Achilles to do it for u https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Missing
suspended
91
65
5
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not working

< img src=" link-to-image " /> (without space between < and img)

https://imgur.com/a/MuOCJ

Samantha
Deal Lieutenant
167
5179
102
jaydeep.sunny wrote:
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif not working

< img src=" link-to-image " /> (without space between < and img)

https://imgur.com/a/MuOCJ

https://i.imgur.com/vCjSJG2.png

used code is

< img src=“link to image” >

no spaces

Img 20170402 wa0018
Deal Captain
75
7968
199

https://cdn1.desidime.com/Placeholders/post-images-loader.gif or imgbb image uploader

Missing