how to use PayPal and cashback!

how to use PayPal and cashback!

34°
Missing
Deal Cadet
160
614
12

Hi, if I created ac with paypal how to use PayPal for payments and cashback ? is any code required to get 50% cashback in Niki from PayPal ? and payapl whether to use post getting 50% -Rs.500 cbk ?

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20

No code required for 50% cashback,
Still u can use codes to get more benifits, like niki bill pe bachat 7% off

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
614
12
gauravnandwanii wrote:

No code required for 50% cashback,
Still u can use codes to get more benifits, like niki bill pe bachat 7% off

If I pay brought paypal I have to give my card details in payapl ? Then I will receive cashback on how many days in payapl?

Cropped7885156231141019216
Deal Subedar
261
1681
20
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

If I pay brought paypal I have to give my card details in payapl ? Then I will receive cashback on how many days in payapl?

Cashback in 5 days, when i last used,

Check tnc for timeline

Modmod
Deal Cadet
134
477
52

i have cashback in many paypal accounts, what is the best option to use it? can it be paid down?

Missing
Deal Subedar
242
1114
19
ModMod wrote:

i have cashback in many paypal accounts, what is the best option to use it? can it be paid down?

Use it fast.. redeem GC many sites there

Crop
Deal Cadet
0
453
10
ModMod wrote:

i have cashback in many paypal accounts, what is the best option to use it? can it be paid down?

Buy amazon gvs and keep, later pay your bills using those gvs.

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
614
12
Expand
TheAce wrote:

Buy amazon gvs and keep, later pay your bills using those gvs.

PayPal now offers 200 cbk ? From 500?

Crop
Deal Cadet
0
453
10
Expand
iamshashikant wrote:

PayPal now offers 200 cbk ? From 500?

On Niki you will get 50% upto 500 cashback (First time paypal users)

On Zingoy you will get 50% upto 200 cashback (First time paypal users)

Missing