How would you Invest 5 lacs?

How would you Invest 5 lacs?

275°
Missing
Deal Newbie
168
126
4

Hi how would you Invest 5 lacs for a time frame of 10 years with maximum gains and low risk?

55 Comments  |  
25 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1

Real estate if you are well versed with the same else mutual funds..

Missing
Deal Newbie
168
126
4
sam91 wrote:

Real estate if you are well versed with the same else mutual funds..

Real estate, U mean to invest in plots?…. don’t know much about mutual funds.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Real estate, U mean to invest in plots?…. don’t know much about mutual funds.

Whatever works for you best small plot, agricultural land…

Geek
Shopping Friend
401
6416
145

Depends a lot on your risk appetite. For safe returns , govt backed bonds , FD, NSC etc are a good option. Mutual funds and stocks returns are better in the longer run depending largely on economy , govt stability etc. I don’t favour real estate investment though. It’s a highly risky investment in the current environment. Plus unlike Mf,s, FD liquidity is a big issue with RE.

Missing
Deal Subedar
194
1098
15

Only real estate no tax issue minimum 20 percent not possible by any other means
All others are having if and but’s..only issue with real estate is selection of land

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
rajashankar wrote:

Only real estate no tax issue minimum 20 percent not possible by any other means
All others are having if and but’s..only issue with real estate is selection of land

Aap pro dealer lag rhe

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
312
9

If I had 10lakhs and don’t have any use I will give education to 10 children with proper guidance etc. That will be the best investment according to me.

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet
72
312
9

Or I will give to a DD user whose name sounds like -kirandr221996

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
1,897
2089
22

By buying electoral bonds sleepy

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
114
6
rajashankar wrote:

Only real estate no tax issue minimum 20 percent not possible by any other means
All others are having if and but’s..only issue with real estate is selection of land

laughing that’s like saying topping any exam is simple,only issue is to know everything.

On a more serious note,in this country where majority of civil court case are related to land disputes,it is not as simple as buying a plot & just leave it there.You need to take a lot of precaution before buying & then you have to maintain a lot of vigilance to keep your plot safe after buying.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
121
1
kirandr221996 wrote:

Or I will give to a DD user whose name sounds like -kirandr221996

Khiladi aadmi hai ye sweat_smile

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2

Buying Plots is so much risky. Its not always land price will be upside and rise in future .Sometimes opposite happens like if we buy a plot seeing a ongoing big project nearby and then if some reason it shift to other site then you will be in loss only. I am victim of such deal . Actually in my case I was sold a govt. leased land . we had done saledeed and all but no mutation we get after . Govt. took that land . Lost 10 Lacs so . it has been 5-6 years now . pensive

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2
Expand
guest_999 wrote:
laughing that’s like saying topping any exam is simple,only issue is to know everything.

On a more serious note,in this country where majority of civil court case are related to land disputes,it is not as simple as buying a plot & just leave it there.You need to take a lot of precaution before buying & then you have to maintain a lot of vigilance to keep your plot safe after buying.

Correct . Anyone can enclose any plot forcefully . And if there is any dipute it will take years to get the verdict .

Missing
Deal Newbie
168
126
4

Great inputs, so Land investment seems a no no here for a ameture Investor like me. Is there any franchise OR start up I can invest in? 1%-1.5% monthly income can be good, so that I can SIP 5k-6k for 10 years…seems good?

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2
flawlessking wrote:

Great inputs, so Land investment seems a no no here for a ameture Investor like me. Is there any franchise OR start up I can invest in? 1%-1.5% monthly income can be good, so that I can SIP 5k-6k for 10 years…seems good?

It will be then be like invest in Mutual fund in SIP mode . Why do not you do that ? Choose some mix of  small cap and large funds . Dimers cam suggest you such funds. But risk is involved ,be it directly in start up or in MF.

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16
flawlessking wrote:

Great inputs, so Land investment seems a no no here for a ameture Investor like me. Is there any franchise OR start up I can invest in? 1%-1.5% monthly income can be good, so that I can SIP 5k-6k for 10 years…seems good?

12-18 percent interest with low risk is not possible. Go for P2P investment or invoice discounting sites like tradecred.

Missing
Deal Newbie
168
126
4
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

12-18 percent interest with low risk is not possible. Go for P2P investment or invoice discounting sites like tradecred.

Yes P2P interests me a lot, are u into it? What is your experience? How much minimum % I can expect? I was planning to invest the whole amount into it.

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Yes P2P interests me a lot, are u into it? What is your experience? How much minimum % I can expect? I was planning to invest the whole amount into it.

I am using lendenclub and liquiloans for six months. Lendenclub has few defaults but I am getting around 15 percent interest. Liquiloans is safe and getting fixed returns of 11.5%.

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2

I am user of lendenclub. They have many loans listing which you can choose from . From low to High Risk . minimum investment is 500 in loans. If you want referral for lendenclub , please PM me grinning

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16

Tradecred will be a good option if you invest more than 2.5lacs. You can give loan to Amazon flipkart etc and get full amount with interest in 60-70 days.

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Tradecred will be a good option if you invest more than 2.5lacs. You can give loan to Amazon flipkart etc and get full amount with interest in 60-70 days.

Wow loan to Flipkart and Amazon .? sounds interesting smiley . Never tried this one . Actually first time heard of this . Are you user or this site ? is it safe ?

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
50
116
2

@JaiKrish1031 seems like there Android app is quite new (just 100+ download). When they launched in 2019 or 2018 ? .

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16
Expand
ZitOO wrote:

Wow loan to Flipkart and Amazon .? sounds interesting smiley . Never tried this one . Actually first time heard of this . Are you user or this site ? is it safe ?

Yes signed up but not invested yet. During sale time they will increase the interest rate. They list many companies. There is no single negative review about this platform. They provides escrow account to fund and withdraw the money.

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16
ZitOO wrote:

@JaiKrish1031 seems like there Android app is quite new (just 100+ download). When they launched in 2019 or 2018 ? .

They introduced app recently but they are running their business via internet site earlier.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
828
8

I would split the amount, and invest in different avenues.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
310
4
B3A5T wrote:

I would split the amount, and invest in different avenues.

Who ever invested in p2p platforms, please tell me how much you have lost due to defaults.
What is the mechanism to get back your principal amount from defaulters?
What motivates the defaulters to pay you back?

Cropped4952103142068594109
Deal Subedar
90
1024
16
Expand
ramadesidime wrote:

Who ever invested in p2p platforms, please tell me how much you have lost due to defaults.
What is the mechanism to get back your principal amount from defaulters?
What motivates the defaulters to pay you back?

Invested 40k in may in lendenclub. Withdrawn 24.5k.
Zero defaults. They are 5-6 delays. Mostly it is getting paid with penalty fees. Overall 15 percent benefits. If I have reinvested the amount without withdrawal the net return will go around 30 percent. Definitely risk is there and you can choose low risk category. You can choose your borrower based on their profile to minimize risk and diversify the amount by lending only 500 to one borrower.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596004/original/Screenshot_2019-11-23-21-06-02-118_com.innofinsolutions.lendenclub.lender.png?1574523460https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596003/original/Screenshot_2019-11-23-21-03-49-968_com.innofinsolutions.lendenclub.lender.png?1574523435



Missing
Deal Cadet
72
310
4
Expand
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Invested 40k in may in lendenclub. Withdrawn 24.5k.
Zero defaults. They are 5-6 delays. Mostly it is getting paid with penalty fees. Overall 15 percent benefits. If I have reinvested the amount without withdrawal the net return will go around 30 percent. Definitely risk is there and you can choose low risk category. You can choose your borrower based on their profile to minimize risk and diversify the amount by lending only 500 to one borrower.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596004/original/Screenshot_2019-11-23-21-06-02-118_com.innofinsolutions.lendenclub.lender.png?1574523460https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596003/original/Screenshot_2019-11-23-21-03-49-968_com.innofinsolutions.lendenclub.lender.png?1574523435



What was thee fee charged by the platform, is it 2%.

Did you include that platform fee while calculating the returns?

Also, What is the mechanism to get back your principal amount from defaulters?
What motivates the defaulters to pay you back?

Missing