Hyderabad dimers help needed please

Hyderabad dimers help needed please

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
368
1782
9

Hyderabad dimers help needed please

I’m going to Hyderabad for IES preparation so need suggestions about things I must take with me considering the weather n climate there (sweater, umbrella, jacket etc)

+
Palaces I must visit
Considering nearby area of Jntu

+
Sim card I must buy
Taking call rate n data pack cheapest into account.
+
Suggestions on
Things which are cheap in the local market of Hyderabad.

Anyone with any help is welcome brother & sister.

Please provide your valuable tips n suggestions.

Thanks in advance

5 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
368
1782
9

Anyone from Hyderabad here who can help
Can PM me also if you have problem in commenting

Tumblr inline o6rywcssae1r1aqjj 500
Deal Lieutenant
1
178
3174
54
@coolladka wrote:

Anyone from Hyderabad here who can help
Can PM me also if you have problem in commenting

first of all warm welcome to hyderabad.
hope you are coming to jntu kukatpally .

places to visit:
cinepolis mall – within 1km
forum mall – 1km
hi-tech city/shilparamam – 5km
USA (United states of Ameerpet) – go on weekend you can buy some items at cheaper rates – 7km
charminar – 25km
koti – 15km shopping at cheaper rates on weekend

as it’s rainy season carry jackets, rain coat,etc

reg sim cards Tata Docomo is good and has cheaper rates when compared to Vodafone and airtel

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
368
1782
9
@Cherry wrote:

@coolladka wrote:

Anyone from Hyderabad here who can help
Can PM me also if you have problem in commenting

first of all warm welcome to hyderabad.
hope you are coming to jntu kukatpally .

places to visit:
cinepolis mall – within 1km
forum mall – 1km
hi-tech city/shilparamam – 5km
USA (United states of Ameerpet) – go on weekend you can buy some items at cheaper rates – 7km
charminar – 25km
koti – 15km shopping at cheaper rates on weekend

as it’s rainy season carry jackets, rain coat,etc

reg sim cards Tata Docomo is good and has cheaper rates when compared to Vodafone and airtel


Thank you very much for the information about Hyderabad actually I’ll be there for nearly 8 months form this week that’s why I asked for weather taking further future in account

Tumblr nfaqajuvfr1tgz4rco1 500
Deal Lieutenant
12
241
4418
58

Avoid malls, it’s no different from the malls in other cities. Explore the historic sites such as Qutub Shahi Tombs, Golkonda Fort, Charminar, Salar Jung Museum, Taramati Baradari, go around necklace road and then a boat ride to Buddha Statue etc, a day trip to Ramoji Film City, explore Faluknama and Chowmahalla Palace.

Explore the food scene in Hyderabad, it is quite close to Lucknowi cuisine and won’t be disappointed especially if you eat non-veg. If budget is not a limit the grandest dinner you can get is in Faluknama Palace else something similar at a lot cheaper but still expensive budget is at Jewel of Nizam – the minar.

Explore the food scene at old city with places such as Shadab, Govind Dosa, Ram Bandi etc. Join these two groups on Facebook to get the best food places including street food in Hyderabad.
1. Food in Hyderabad Reloaded
2. Hyderabad Foodies

Coming to SIM card, get an Idea or Airtel connection to have a reliable connection.

There isn’t anything special to shop in Hyderabad apart from pearls. The general markets to get cheap stuff would be in Koti near bank street, sultan bazar, general bazar in Secunderabad and then the street shopping that starts early near Charminar.

To get amazed by the modern development of Hyderabad just go around Hitec City and Gachibowli. There are tons of restaurants of multiple cuisines in these areas. Then late night street food in food trucks around Madhapur near Ratnadeep Super market and the plethora of drive inns that popped up lately.

Do tag me if there is anything more in specific you are looking at.

12705402 587853448030298 1939453752661027103 n
Deal Subedar
4
368
1782
9
@raghupro wrote:

Avoid malls, it’s no different from the malls in other cities. Explore the historic sites such as Qutub Shahi Tombs, Golkonda Fort, Charminar, Salar Jung Museum, Taramati Baradari, go around necklace road and then a boat ride to Buddha Statue etc, a day trip to Ramoji Film City, explore Faluknama and Chowmahalla Palace.

Explore the food scene in Hyderabad, it is quite close to Lucknowi cuisine and won’t be disappointed especially if you eat non-veg. If budget is not a limit the grandest dinner you can get is in Faluknama Palace else something similar at a lot cheaper but still expensive budget is at Jewel of Nizam – the minar.

Explore the food scene at old city with places such as Shadab, Govind Dosa, Ram Bandi etc. Join these two groups on Facebook to get the best food places including street food in Hyderabad.
1. Food in Hyderabad Reloaded
2. Hyderabad Foodies

Coming to SIM card, get an Idea or Airtel connection to have a reliable connection.

There isn’t anything special to shop in Hyderabad apart from pearls. The general markets to get cheap stuff would be in Koti near bank street, sultan bazar, general bazar in Secunderabad and then the street shopping that starts early near Charminar.

To get amazed by the modern development of Hyderabad just go around Hitec City and Gachibowli. There are tons of restaurants of multiple cuisines in these areas. Then late night street food in food trucks around Madhapur near Ratnadeep Super market and the plethora of drive inns that popped up lately.

Do tag me if there is anything more in specific you are looking at.


Superb thanks for the in depth insight of city
I’ll sure tag you for more information if needed
Thanks again

Missing