Gas pe charcha :D

Gas pe charcha :D

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 1 Votes: 13

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 3
  • Self Promotion : 2
  • Bad Reviews for Website/Seller : 1
0
387
9450
98

First of all pardon me for such an alarming title

But since I see people coming here for advice ranging from buying expensive DSLRs to finance and insurance help, I thought to give it a shot.

I ate fish in the morning and then had coffee in the afternoon along with a few other things like papaya and almonds. Then later in the evening ate fish sandwich again. I started having little discomfort in my stomach since lunch and when I had the sandwich it grew manifold. It felt like I am in labour. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif I drank as much water I could then puked to my heart’s content(or as you can say to my stomach’s content). The pain came crushing down to 10% but still very uncomfortable. So, I took a Pan-D capsule, no relief. After an hour Eno, still nothing. Went in search of a doctor but only available doctor at this hour was at Government hospital who asked me to get admitted or he won’t give any medicine. I came back home, took Mucaine but still discomfortable. Not in so much pain right now hence writing this lengthy article. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Any advice?

Hint: It’s GAS https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

41 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Rain
Blogger
2
324
5664
199

ajvaeen/hing le aur ulta laet ja…or try walking for a while…

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@tusharsethi90935 wrote:

ajvaeen/hing le aur ulta laet ja…or try walking for a while…


Karvat lene par bhai aisa lagta hai pet mein patthar ghoom raha ho. Bahut walk bhi kiya, Ajvaeen lene ki soch raha hoon. Waise ye upar se hi nikalne wala hai, peeche se nahi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Jack reacher comic
Deal Lieutenant
0
27
3776
59

Follow these steps :
1. Top right on Desidime , Logout
2. Green Button on Lappy , Switch Off
3. Walk and Switch Off Light
4. Back to bed and Sojaa https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hint : It’s Sleep , that you need https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

JR

Rain
Blogger
2
324
5664
199
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@tusharsethi90935 wrote:

ajvaeen/hing le aur ulta laet ja…or try walking for a while…


Karvat lene par bhai aisa lagta hai pet mein patthar ghoom raha ho. Bahut walk bhi kiya, Ajvaeen lene ki soch raha hoon. Waise ye upar se hi nikalne wala hai, peeche se nahi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


le hi le zaldi…

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@JackReacher wrote:

Follow these steps :
1. Top right on Desidime , Logout
2. Green Button on Lappy , Switch Off
3. Walk and Switch Off Light
4. Back to bed and Sojaa https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Hint : It’s Sleep , that you need https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

JR


Sleep in pain, how? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98

3 red faces, I knew it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Pesh hai…Gas pe charcha

App bhi shamil ho sakte hain, shamil hone ke liye login kariye Desidime par aur comment ya vote kariye apni marji se.
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56544
1122

Researchers have determined that left side sleeping helps with digestion and eases heart burn pain.

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214

Haldi vala dudh lele painfinish ho jayega https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
aur agar jb bhi na ho sahi toh ram baroshe beth jaa https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Hare ram hare ram hare krishna hare ram ka naam le https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98

Truly overwhelmed by this interest in my insides https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Update: Was trying to sleep after a cup of Ajvaeen tea, but the pain got even worse. After writhing in excruciating pain, had second bucket full of vomit and only then was able to sleep last night around 2 O’clock. Feeling little weak right now but 100% fine otherwise. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

Researchers have determined that left side sleeping helps with digestion and eases heart burn pain.


Yeah, had to sleep on my left or wasn’t able to sleep or sit or stand.

0308 sherlock holmes 630x420
Deal Cadet
0
112
866
16

Next time keep stock of Pepfiz (good after junk food or spicy food), u wont have to face this. And if you didnt have pepfiz then pop a pill of Unienzyme at the onset of symptoms. Unienzyme has activated charcoal & fungal diastase which can take care of this kind of problems. Now that the source of the trouble must have been out keep drinking small amounts of ORS. Take BART diet for next 2 days.

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@sdas.in164 wrote:

Next time keep stock of Pepfiz (good after junk food or spicy food), u wont have to face this. And if you didnt have pepfiz then pop a pill of Unienzyme at the onset of symptoms. Unienzyme has activated charcoal & fungal diastase which can take care of this kind of problems. Now that the source of the trouble must have been out keep drinking small amounts of ORS. Take BART diet for next 2 days.


Thank you for the advice. Duly noted. But, I think it was due to cash of proteins from fish and coffee and Mango shake(milk in both).

Draw
Deal Colonel
10
1,184
56544
1122
@thrifty_indian wrote:

Truly overwhelmed by this interest in my insides https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Update: Was trying to sleep after a cup of Ajvaeen tea, but the pain got even worse. After writhing in excruciating pain, had second bucket full of vomit and only then was able to sleep last night around 2 O’clock. Feeling little weak right now but 100% fine otherwise. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes , we were bored by outside poppy
So greeting inside thrifty, for the sake of large hadron collider research.

Being a dimers and thrifty, I have doubt I will search doctor outside.

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@[email protected]_0_0_D wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

Truly overwhelmed by this interest in my insides https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Update: Was trying to sleep after a cup of Ajvaeen tea, but the pain got even worse. After writhing in excruciating pain, had second bucket full of vomit and only then was able to sleep last night around 2 O’clock. Feeling little weak right now but 100% fine otherwise. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Yes , we were bored by outside poppy
So greeting inside thrifty, for the sake of large hadron collider research.

Being a dimers and thrifty, I have doubt I will search doctor outside.


Yeah, I thought people would be bored at this hour so opened my insides for them.

Actually, the name I chose was the first thing came to my mind when I thought of Desidime.

Images
Critic
0
387
9450
98
@dimerabhi wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@dimerabhi wrote:

@Dr Fahd @Dr Anshuman @Dr.DeaL @Dr. Evil
calling a full doctor team for your help . plz doctors help this guy in pain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Dont worry fees nhi lege


Itni jaldi aa gaye? Thank you.


time lgta hai aane meh doctors ko bhi
fees mat dena lekin operation kra lena ok https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I will send you a sample of whatever comes out. OK? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Baby gif funny animation
Budding Star
18
0
14280
214
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@dimerabhi wrote:

@thrifty_indian wrote:

@dimerabhi wrote:

@Dr Fahd @Dr Anshuman @Dr.DeaL @Dr. Evil
calling a full doctor team for your help . plz doctors help this guy in pain https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Dont worry fees nhi lege


Itni jaldi aa gaye? Thank you.


time lgta hai aane meh doctors ko bhi
fees mat dena lekin operation kra lena ok https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

I will send you a sample of whatever comes out. OK? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


dont need of your gift . apne pass rkna .doctors ko check krane ke kaam ayega https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Creepy yet adorable fantasy dolls by santani2
Deal Cadet
0
162
506
10
@thrifty_indian wrote:

@tusharsethi90935 wrote:

ajvaeen/hing le aur ulta laet ja…or try walking for a while…


Karvat lene par bhai aisa lagta hai pet mein patthar ghoom raha ho. Bahut walk bhi kiya, Ajvaeen lene ki soch raha hoon. Waise ye upar se hi nikalne wala hai, peeche se nahi. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


take lukewarm water, add a lemon in it and drink it.

it will surely work!

Missing