I have land available..what business I could do.

I have land available..what business I could do.

238°
Missing
Deal Cadet
49
148
0

Business

30 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
23
2590
54

Dig a well and sell water tankers

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61

Land business.. sell it and purchase elsewhere cheaper. Enjoy the difference. smiling_imp

On second note, it depends on many factors. Total area, Location, Type, Your budget/ capital, Your business choices, Loan availability if required and many more. What’s your target?

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
148
0
deb3l wrote:

Land business.. sell it and purchase elsewhere cheaper. Enjoy the difference. smiling_imp

On second note, it depends on many factors. Total area, Location, Type, Your budget/ capital, Your business choices, Loan availability if required and many more. What’s your target?

Atm, bank or online stores

Missing
Shopping Friend
531
7243
116
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Atm, bank or online stores

do u have a shop which u want to use or just a barren land

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

Atm, bank or online stores

All of them need a building at the first place. Do plan accordingly and start building the structure first.

Missing
Deal Cadet
49
148
0
Expand
deb3l wrote:

All of them need a building at the first place. Do plan accordingly and start building the structure first.

I will construct it accordingly once I get offered

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

I will construct it accordingly once I get offered

Yes, you should work towards getting one (offer) at your place.

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61
Expand
abhi.patel0604942 wrote:

But how do I apply for the proposals

Try to contact banks for ATM related stuff. They will guide you further.

For online stores, you have to be a seller and store goods at your godown. E-tailers will guide you in the same, just ring them for a proposal. Or wait for some online sellers here to guide you further with this.

PS: Banks give ads for such requirements in local papers. Keep looking for that too.

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135

car park, camping site, garbage dump, squatting site for homeless people.. banana plantation… Solar panel electricity generation station.

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61

In any of the above cases your ROI will be much lesser against the investment and your break even period will be longer, that will make you anxious and frustrated too.

Any idea about local product manufacturing? SMSEs? They usually get govt backings and you don’t need to invest all of it at the first place. The returns are somewhat secured too, when it follows the govt channels. You need to research further and ask anyone near for better info.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42

if all of above recomendation doesn’t suite you or you have land somewhere value is low or no business oprtunity you can do teak wood or any wood related plantation . you’ll get good return.
Each full-grown tree yields around 10 to 12 cubic feet of teak wood, which sells for approximately 2 lakh .(google says) .

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61
Simbha3 wrote:

if all of above recomendation doesn’t suite you or you have land somewhere value is low or no business oprtunity you can do teak wood or any wood related plantation . you’ll get good return.
Each full-grown tree yields around 10 to 12 cubic feet of teak wood, which sells for approximately 2 lakh .(google says) .

Any idea about the maturity period — having 10-12 cuft of teak wood? confused Also need to invest in security as well. Security of trees.

Missing
Deal Cadet
131
413
3
adnan_d92 wrote:

Dig a well and sell water tankers

joy
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
379
3383
42
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Any idea about the maturity period — having 10-12 cuft of teak wood? confused Also need to invest in security as well. Security of trees.

it varies from 10 to 20 year .. But investment is very low .

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
353
5

rent to warehouse or parking area

Missing
Deal Subedar
312
1262
20

दारू का ठेका

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501

If you dont want that land for your own purpose, try contacting telecom companies to set up their towers over it
Usually they provide you with hefty rent for the land, but depends upon their requirement
Also usually there is a legal contract but the companies encroach your land in a way for a period longer than the contract, though they pay you the rent
CC- @Simbha3 @deb3l @alientechy22

Missing
Blogger
1,219
2936
61
androgame wrote:

If you dont want that land for your own purpose, try contacting telecom companies to set up their towers over it
Usually they provide you with hefty rent for the land, but depends upon their requirement
Also usually there is a legal contract but the companies encroach your land in a way for a period longer than the contract, though they pay you the rent
CC- @Simbha3 @deb3l @alientechy22

Agreed! Nice suggestion bro. It works with smaller plots too.. seen many in rural areas.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Agreed! Nice suggestion bro. It works with smaller plots too.. seen many in rural areas.

sunglasses Never had an opportunity to host a tower but heard from many of my acquaintances that its a good and safe way of renting out your plots, sometimes you can get towers from more than one company, allowing you to multiply your income
Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
androgame wrote:

If you dont want that land for your own purpose, try contacting telecom companies to set up their towers over it
Usually they provide you with hefty rent for the land, but depends upon their requirement
Also usually there is a legal contract but the companies encroach your land in a way for a period longer than the contract, though they pay you the rent
CC- @Simbha3 @deb3l @alientechy22

You hate them that much?? Why do you want to radiate those poor people?

Both electrical grid and telecom towers fry the people close to them.. Very expensive treatments once you develop the sickness.. The radiation gets exponentially stronger the closer you get. Its a money maker and you know why.. Anyone who knows anything would not want to face the neighbors or anyone else.. They only get the greedy or desperate.. Each tower would have like 20 antennas that will be shooting out like 60 watts of radio waves all around..

Imagine a LED tube light of 60 Watts.. Like those spot lights shining on you 24×7.. Passes through most things so not like pulling a curtain will block it. I am personally very sensitive to them. It causes disorientation and makes me jittery. My tin foil hat helps a bit though. Or a Faraday cage.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
alienteck wrote:

You hate them that much?? Why do you want to radiate those poor people?

Both electrical grid and telecom towers fry the people close to them.. Very expensive treatments once you develop the sickness.. The radiation gets exponentially stronger the closer you get. Its a money maker and you know why.. Anyone who knows anything would not want to face the neighbors or anyone else.. They only get the greedy or desperate.. Each tower would have like 20 antennas that will be shooting out like 60 watts of radio waves all around..

Imagine a LED tube light of 60 Watts.. Like those spot lights shining on you 24×7.. Passes through most things so not like pulling a curtain will block it. I am personally very sensitive to them. It causes disorientation and makes me jittery. My tin foil hat helps a bit though. Or a Faraday cage.

Yeah, forgot to mention , that this idea isnt suitable for residential areas, but good for barren lands away from habitation smile

Missing
Tech Guru
1,551
4310
135
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yeah, forgot to mention , that this idea isnt suitable for residential areas, but good for barren lands away from habitation smile

Or since you are under neath it, so safest place for a klick around you and you have nosy obnoxious neighbors.. fry them suckers… like roaches inside microwaves..

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Or since you are under neath it and you have nosy obnoxious neighbors.. fry them suckers… like roaches inside microwaves..

stuck_out_tongue That would be too severe of a punishment
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
115
4500
56
androgame wrote:

If you dont want that land for your own purpose, try contacting telecom companies to set up their towers over it
Usually they provide you with hefty rent for the land, but depends upon their requirement
Also usually there is a legal contract but the companies encroach your land in a way for a period longer than the contract, though they pay you the rent
CC- @Simbha3 @deb3l @alientechy22

But have to take permission from the whole colony there and it doesn’t work in Residential area.

And thats not a good idea to play with whole society for our selfishness.

Missing
Community Angel
598
30636
501
Expand
dontwastetime wrote:

But have to take permission from the whole colony there and it doesn’t work in Residential area.

Yeah, this idea isnt suitable for residential areas sunglasses

Missing
suspended
73
961
22

You can sell your land at higher rate and purchase new land at lower rate. For this Contact land broker nearby your area. This is called “LE-VECH” in Gujarati term. (Assuming you are from Gujarat as you surname is Patel and so you may heard this term.)

You can use it for Residential purpose. Construct flats/apartments and you can rent those families who are in need of rent house.

You can rent your land to those who want to run businesses like shopping mall/shops/gym/rasturants. etc..etc…

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
55
1

Area Matters. Where the land is located at? Inside city or main road or something… if it is beside mainroad you do restaurant business, if it is behind then do PG. Without food.

Missing