I need amex card to buy TV in flipkart

I need amex card to buy TV in flipkart

251°
Missing
Deal Newbie
51
31
0

I want to buy TV in flipkart with amex card of any one has, can help me. I will transfer money immediately

37 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
Images
Deal Cadet
174
531
4

check pm

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55

I also have amex card, ping me if anybody want.

Ws under blanket baby 2560x1600
Deal Cadet
365
835
63

I also have amex card, ping me if anybody want.

Missing
Deal Subedar
251
1753
21

If anybody needs amex card, can pm me.

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454

Le @Tejaa
Le Amex

Le Le Amex Le

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
A2Zdeals wrote:

Le @Tejaa
Le Amex

Le Le Amex Le

Suna hai @SharmaDeepika aapna EX ko amEX phenk ke marti hai. wink

Bad me khud utha leti hai. laughing

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

Suna hai @SharmaDeepika aapna EX ko amEX phenk ke marti hai. wink

Bad me khud utha leti hai. laughing

thats wicked… I mean VKD
Vijay Kumar Dinanath chauhan
aaj bhi phenke hue paise aur card nahi uthata

Ek Joke:
Ek baar @sharmadeepika hua bimaar
doctor ke paas gaya
doctor ne dawaai di aur likha SOS
SD ne poocha SOS lu mane Sleeping or Standing? kaise lu…doctor saab ek position batao
warna confusion hota hai…
aur phir usne apne AmEX card se payment kiya aur ghar ke liye nikla

Cropped254511418
Deal Cadet
530
364
7
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:
eek we thought she is rich

he never told he is poor girl

anyways @gareebi didi will help him

He?? flushed flushed flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27

i have 2 amex cards + 4 supplementary amex cards

Img 20190504 115637
Deal Subedar
43
1139
16
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

thats wicked… I mean VKD
Vijay Kumar Dinanath chauhan
aaj bhi phenke hue paise aur card nahi uthata

Ek Joke:
Ek baar @sharmadeepika hua bimaar
doctor ke paas gaya
doctor ne dawaai di aur likha SOS
SD ne poocha SOS lu mane Sleeping or Standing? kaise lu…doctor saab ek position batao
warna confusion hota hai…
aur phir usne apne AmEX card se payment kiya aur ghar ke liye nikla


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/570570/medium/57322951554141710_8.jpg?1560521300

@A2Zdeals

@Tejaa mat kha bejaa 😈

Gender k according to bolo

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
pentiumd wrote:

i have 2 amex cards + 4 supplementary amex cards

@SharmaDeepika is se achha rista mai dhund kar bhi nahi la sakta tumhare liye. Haan kar do jaldi se bas. blush

@pentiumd Bhai kahi aap pehele se Shadhi sudha nahi ho nah? Hamara Deepika ka Dil nahi todoge nah? innocent

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
Tejaa wrote:

@SharmaDeepika is se achha rista mai dhund kar bhi nahi la sakta tumhare liye. Haan kar do jaldi se bas. blush

@pentiumd Bhai kahi aap pehele se Shadhi sudha nahi ho nah? Hamara Deepika ka Dil nahi todoge nah? innocent

Shaadiram Gharjode

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25367
260
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Shaadiram Gharjode

Bhai @SharmaDeepika ke Shadhi me free me drinks baatenge pura DD me.

Fikar nahi, oh drinks oh khud layegi airport launge se chura ke, aapna pajama ke pockets me dhal kar. Usi bahane hamara launge offer utilise ho jayega.

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42
pentiumd wrote:

i have 2 amex cards + 4 supplementary amex cards

Which amex card is best !?

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34688
454
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Which amex card is best !?

MRCC
It’s first year free
require 4 × 1000 transaction per month for 1000 bonus points

Gold Charge require 6 × 1000

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1054
42
Expand
pentiumd wrote:

gold charge and then rewards

On reaching 24,000 points, 10k amount cashback.
On reaching 18,000 points, 8k Amazon gv.
For every 50 RS 1 reward point.
Annual fee wavier limit 1.50 lakhs .

So for this 1.5L rs transaction, we get 3,000 points.
Monthly transacting 6 times 1000 rs, we get 1000 points. So yearly 12,000 points.
So total 15,000 points. Note I need extra 3k points to get minimum Amazon voucher of 8k. So for this 3k points, again I have to transact for another 1.5L RS sad
So I get 8k gv (minus 1180 first year fee  = 6820 RS gv)

For this 3 Lakhs
If I used AmazonPay ICICI card which gives 1%, I would got 3000 RS cb.


Amex is great if they transact this much amount in a year, and doesn’t have any non-ltf cards (like Citi, HDFC, axis, SBI)….


What other cards you have bro ? @pentiumd
@A2Zdeals

Missing
Deal Cadet
94
320
27
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

On reaching 24,000 points, 10k amount cashback.
On reaching 18,000 points, 8k Amazon gv.
For every 50 RS 1 reward point.
Annual fee wavier limit 1.50 lakhs .

So for this 1.5L rs transaction, we get 3,000 points.
Monthly transacting 6 times 1000 rs, we get 1000 points. So yearly 12,000 points.
So total 15,000 points. Note I need extra 3k points to get minimum Amazon voucher of 8k. So for this 3k points, again I have to transact for another 1.5L RS sad
So I get 8k gv (minus 1180 first year fee  = 6820 RS gv)

For this 3 Lakhs
If I used AmazonPay ICICI card which gives 1%, I would got 3000 RS cb.

Amex is great if they transact this much amount in a year, and doesn’t have any non-ltf cards (like Citi, HDFC, axis, SBI)….

What other cards you have bro ? @pentiumd
@A2Zdeals

you forgot diwali offer & other periodic offers brought by amex.

if you hold both gold & rewards cards then you can get 24k points yearly just by spending 10k monthly.

i have most bank cards hdfc icici scb indusind yes sbi amex rbl

Missing
Deal Cadet
175
975
22
jasmin5967 wrote:

Any tricks for approval? pensive
@A2Zdeals
@pentiumd

 

Looks like you applied online, right? I did the same and applied through Swiggy and got the same reply from them. But after 2-3 months, Amex came to our office selling their cards, applied through the executive and the card got approved. The executive told me that they need a minimum of 5Lac in hand salary annually.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
206
2
Expand
lanny25 wrote:

Looks like you applied online, right? I did the same and applied through Swiggy and got the same reply from them. But after 2-3 months, Amex came to our office selling their cards, applied through the executive and the card got approved. The executive told me that they need a minimum of 5Lac in hand salary annually.

Yes i applied online. I am self employed

Missing