I want to help poor child. Please help if someo...

I want to help poor child. Please help if someone have idea

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177

I have medical insurance of 6 lakhs sum insured.

I want to help poor child. A thought just came to my mind.

It is possible that i can adopt needy child and help him in his treatment.

36 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
4
16072
194
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif Misleading title

I was thinking a new fraud coming up https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

#kidding

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724

@AtulTheDimer As I understand it, the insurance policy coverage for a newly adopted child starts from the next policy anniversary after you officially include him/her in the policy. So this is not something that you can plan and execute right away. There might be some other clauses as well, but I have told you what I do remember reading in some policy document.

Tagging some users who might know the exact details. @myinsuranceclub @panchabhut

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer As I understand it, the insurance policy coverage for a newly adopted child starts from the next policy anniversary after you officially include him/her in the policy. So this is not something that you can plan and execute right away. There might be some other clauses as well, but I have told you what I do remember reading in some policy document.

Tagging some users who might know the exact details. @myinsuranceclub @panchabhut

thanks. actually i saw this kind of news for AIIMS.

but as i have big policy. so i thought to help needy.

Shiva
Deal Major
131
793
16204
136
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer As I understand it, the insurance policy coverage for a newly adopted child starts from the next policy anniversary after you officially include him/her in the policy. So this is not something that you can plan and execute right away. There might be some other clauses as well, but I have told you what I do remember reading in some policy document.

Tagging some users who might know the exact details. @myinsuranceclub @panchabhut

thanks. actually i saw this kind of news for AIIMS.

but as i have big policy. so i thought to help needy.


wow amazing idea indeed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
#Loot4Cause

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@Navneet wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer As I understand it, the insurance policy coverage for a newly adopted child starts from the next policy anniversary after you officially include him/her in the policy. So this is not something that you can plan and execute right away. There might be some other clauses as well, but I have told you what I do remember reading in some policy document.

Tagging some users who might know the exact details. @myinsuranceclub @panchabhut

thanks. actually i saw this kind of news for AIIMS.

but as i have big policy. so i thought to help needy.


wow amazing idea indeed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
#Loot4Cause
no loot.

Giveaway actually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Navneet wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@AtulTheDimer As I understand it, the insurance policy coverage for a newly adopted child starts from the next policy anniversary after you officially include him/her in the policy. So this is not something that you can plan and execute right away. There might be some other clauses as well, but I have told you what I do remember reading in some policy document.

Tagging some users who might know the exact details. @myinsuranceclub @panchabhut

thanks. actually i saw this kind of news for AIIMS.

but as i have big policy. so i thought to help needy.


wow amazing idea indeed https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
#Loot4Cause
no loot.

Giveaway actually https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Also related to my deep personal emotional reasons .. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15

Bhai Atul aapne itna soch liya wohi bohat bari baat h…isse oro ko v kuch krne ka dil krega homeless nd poor children’s ke liye…nhi to
aajkal to aaise koi sochta hi nhi sabko bas apni problems dikhti h…

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
176
688
8

Very noble thought but @@[email protected]@ it cannot be done. Insurance Agreement is only between you and your insurer Company. So anything you want to change to your insurance policy will have to be done by taking consent of the insurance company……
I dont know exactly but
IF you want to help needy then you have to get them insured just like you have done yours by paying premium via Medical Insurance policy. any concern for others is charity.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@reviveme wrote:

Very noble thought but @@[email protected]@ it cannot be done. Insurance Agreement is only between you and your insurer Company. So anything you want to change to your insurance policy will have to be done by taking consent of the insurance company……
I dont know exactly but
IF you want to help needy then you have to get them insured just like you have done yours by paying premium via Medical Insurance policy. any concern for others is charity.


It is applicable to my newly born baby..

So just concerned if it is applicable to newly adopted baby also.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
176
688
8

Hmmm….Policybazaar/ insurance wali websites me live chat ka option use karo…
I plead my ignorance …
and pitra sukh ki bahut bahut badhaiye aapko…

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@reviveme wrote:

Very noble thought but @@[email protected]@ it cannot be done. Insurance Agreement is only between you and your insurer Company. So anything you want to change to your insurance policy will have to be done by taking consent of the insurance company……
I dont know exactly but
IF you want to help needy then you have to get them insured just like you have done yours by paying premium via Medical Insurance policy. any concern for others is charity.


It is applicable to my newly born baby..

So just concerned if it is applicable to newly adopted baby also.


Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15

Y don’t we all dimers do somethng to help as much children’s as we can

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
2
276
4668
65
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Adding few for more points.

@A2Zdeals
@Beinghuman
@Magus
@dexter1989
@raj0390

Someone please add Mr barrod.


Adopting a baby is not really simple and would have a waiting list that might take at least few months. If you are trying to adopt a baby just so that you can provide a claim with your insurance, the adoption agencies would never accept it. The adopted baby would be your legal heir just like your biological baby and you would have to take all the responsibilities. Also in India for some reason the agencies refuse single parent adoption.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

@AtulTheDimer wrote:

Adding few for more points.

@A2Zdeals
@Beinghuman
@Magus
@dexter1989
@raj0390

Someone please add Mr barrod.


Adopting a baby is not really simple and would have a waiting list that might take at least few months. If you are trying to adopt a baby just so that you can provide a claim with your insurance, the adoption agencies would never accept it. The adopted baby would be your legal heir just like your biological baby and you would have to take all the responsibilities. Also in India for some reason the agencies refuse single parent adoption.


Ok bro. Thanks for info. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250

@AtulTheDimer

If we can collect some money on monthly basis and could use them for needy ppl then that would be wonerful.

Rs50/100 per month from each can make a huge amount, It should not be compulsory and also i guess many will be happy doing that.

*Only for interested dimers.

Giphy
Deal Major
143
2,596
26753
177
@Beinghuman wrote:

@AtulTheDimer

If we can collect some money on monthly basis and could use them for needy ppl then that would be wonerful.

Rs50/100 per month from each can make a huge amount, It should not be compulsory and also i guess many will be happy doing that.

*Only for interested dimers.


Good ppint but I never thought of this.

Because who take care if money is correctly using. That is why i never donate in NGOs or for charity. My personal thought.

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

@Beinghuman wrote:

@AtulTheDimer

If we can collect some money on monthly basis and could use them for needy ppl then that would be wonerful.

Rs50/100 per month from each can make a huge amount, It should not be compulsory and also i guess many will be happy doing that.

*Only for interested dimers.


Good ppint but I never thought of this.

Because who take care if money is correctly using. That is why i never donate in NGOs or for charity. My personal thought.


Thats why i did not mention about NGOS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
@Beinghuman wrote:


@AtulTheDimer wrote:


@Beinghuman wrote:

@AtulTheDimer

If we can collect some money on monthly basis and could use them for needy ppl then that would be wonerful.


Rs50/100 per month from each can make a huge amount, It should not be compulsory and also i guess many will be happy doing that.

*Only for interested dimers.


Good ppint but I never thought of this.

Because who take care if money is correctly using. That is why i never donate in NGOs or for charity. My personal thought.


Thats why i did not mention about NGOS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

how bout to start our own charity named ’’DD Donate"

Thor movie chris hemsworth as thor t2
suspended
4
41
23520
250
@AKA wrote:

Thats why i did not mention about NGOS https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

how bout to start our own charity named ’’DD Donate"


Yeah !

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42769
724
@ranjithsai01 wrote:

Adopting a baby is not really simple and would have a waiting list that might take at least few months. If you are trying to adopt a baby just so that you can provide a claim with your insurance, the adoption agencies would never accept it. The adopted baby would be your legal heir just like your biological baby and you would have to take all the responsibilities. Also in India for some reason the agencies refuse single parent adoption.

Very good points. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/yJWi0.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
290
0
@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


i can adopt you if you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Captain
4
187
13306
220
@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Yes, he shouldn’t be above 5 years. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If you fall under this criteria than he may think about it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@touchmenot Its a great idea man. He will help you to set up a Patanjali shop at your home.

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@touchmenot wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


i can adopt you if you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You yourself are in need of help. Looting every wallet out there. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
suspended
0
50
290
0
@Magus wrote:

@touchmenot wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


i can adopt you if you want https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


You yourself are in need of help. Looting every wallet out there. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

nope stopped that long ago
now the only wallet that i loot is my dad’s wallet https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@BUTTERFLYBOY wrote:

Yes, he shouldn’t be above 5 years. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
If you fall under this criteria than he may think about it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

@touchmenot Its a great idea man. He will help you to set up a Patanjali shop at your home.



Unlucky me! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

HaHa… He would love to have Patanjali products. You know what? He drinks cow urine daily, directly from the source. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Bittersweet symphony frame 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
851
15
@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

same here….

Dd
Critic
23
322
15148
229
@AKA wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

same here….


You certainly look less than 5 years old…


http://cdn0.desidime.com/avatars/592137/large/thumbimgcrop_1463842847311.png?1463842854


You may get lucky! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Che smiling1
Deal Subedar
0
116
2246
18
@Magus wrote:

@AtulTheDimer I’m a poor man too, very childlike in my attitude. Please consider adopting me. Is there any age limit for the adopted? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Is @Troll using ur ID ? Cos this is not the first time u r showing trolls best trait after @plz suspension https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
-———————————————————
Finally @touchmenot suspended.

Missing