Hotness Help : I want to learn about STOCK & share mark...

Hot Deal Help : I want to learn about STOCK & share market.

2068°
211 Comments  |  
84 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
kksshhiittiizz280 wrote:

Hi All, I have been in the markets since the past 4 years. Before getting into the stock market please understand whether you want to do trading or investing. You will find on YouTube many so called celebrities claiming they are making millions. Dont fall into the trap of paid seminars/webinars. Nobody in going to teach you anything here. Zerodha varsity is the best free study material that you will find online. If you understand that half your job is done. Just like doctors, lawyers and other professions, stock market is also that needs through study and understanding. Please dont blindly blow your money. The money that DesiDime has helped us all to save. Invest wisely and trade safely. Take care.

Earlier Zerodha was one of the best but now it seems like there are many issues.

https://www.businessinsider.in/business/startup...

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
satis53 wrote:

If you spend one month in market with me sure you will change your views

+1

Missing
Blogger
377
2884
61
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Good. People are now taking interest into in such topics.
@garamjalebi Starting me mere b the losses abi bhi hai lekin ye kabi nai chodunga o.O
Ambani logo se karza lekar mkt me invest krta tha.

And we have many housewife’s and professionals who just make money out of this bro because their bread and butter. flushed

PS – Initially i too had losses but you need to be passionate about it. Just don’t crave for money instead crave for knowledge you will make money in long run.

Ji bhai bahat sahi bole.
Kaam karte jao phal ke bina asha me. Bhagwan andha nai. Phal toh bilkul milenge.
Agar saphal hue toh bahat acha agar saphal naa hue at least guide toh kar sakte hain ham log. smile

Missing
Blogger
377
2884
61
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Sid Talk fan spotted toungueout

Yes just watch this if you need.

Me toh us video me gaya tha gaali dene, lol. But banda acha banaya hai. Pura practically basics bola hai despite of the fact that he was a bit biased towards Zerodha and Angel and Reliance.

Missing
Deal Cadet
62
306
4
UndercoverDeal wrote:

Watch Sid talk latest video on YouTube. U know from 0 to 100

There is no man on earth who can tell u things about market in a single video lolz it’s a slow process take both time and devotion ….if u want to earn real money get into a relationship with a single stock yes u read it right a single stock and it will give u an immense amount of money u can’t even handle don’t go with so many options

And yes last and most important get in love with charts they get damn sexy sometimes

Missing
Deal Cadet
61
175
10
Expand
satis53 wrote:

If you spend one month in market with me sure you will change your views

I am in market more then 5 years dear.

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
223
7
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhai admins gonna ban us if we do so. 🙂🙂🙂

Crypto is not illegal now !
Gov removed the banned

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
122
4

@kool

Get it touch with me will teach you completely

Missing
Deal Subedar
91
1460
22
Expand
garamjalebi wrote:

There is no man on earth who can tell u things about market in a single video lolz it’s a slow process take both time and devotion ….if u want to earn real money get into a relationship with a single stock yes u read it right a single stock and it will give u an immense amount of money u can’t even handle don’t go with so many options

And yes last and most important get in love with charts they get damn sexy sometimes

I know bro that’s why am use 1 – 100 we know number is infinity like share market knowledge

Missing
Blogger
377
2884
61
Expand
brainhac wrote:

Crypto is not illegal now !
Gov removed the banned

Ask the admins about it

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Yeah you are right. Its legal now.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

I have lost 1 lakh in 1 week… And all who are teaching stock markets everywhere don’t earn from intraday… They earn from subscription and course selling… Better be investor only… Don’t do intraday.

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Me toh us video me gaya tha gaali dene, lol. But banda acha banaya hai. Pura practically basics bola hai despite of the fact that he was a bit biased towards Zerodha and Angel and Reliance.

Obviously he was promoting them so.
I just saw that it’s a 2hr video start ka deka n then I closed that tab stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
68
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616882/original/Screenshot_20200514_155212_com.zerodha.kite3.jpg?1589452314

Can anyone help me recover from this?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616888/original/IMG20200514103336.jpg?1589454918This is what i made during expiry today. Although it’s a shared account between 3 people but we usually make a decent amount in options trading in expiry.

Missing
suspended
51
197
2
Theoptionguy wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616888/original/IMG20200514103336.jpg?1589454918This is what i made during expiry today. Although it’s a shared account between 3 people but we usually make a decent amount in options trading in expiry.

Can you explain bro ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
56
30
1

crypto bahut achha return deta hai lekin customer ko nahi crypto company ko. tum 100 daloge to 50 ho jayega

Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
devwadhwa wrote:

I have lost 1 lakh in 1 week… And all who are teaching stock markets everywhere don’t earn from intraday… They earn from subscription and course selling… Better be investor only… Don’t do intraday.

OMG that’s huge amt of money. I can feel that pain. I have frnds of mine too who has lost lakhs and were in depression so..

Were those your own picks and did you paper trade before infusing such a huge amt?

confused
Missing
Deal Subedar
9
2350
88
shekhar89513 wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/616882/original/Screenshot_20200514_155212_com.zerodha.kite3.jpg?1589452314

Can anyone help me recover from this?

I am still owing SBI CARDS from ipo levels (2lots)
Hold it tight it will give you good returns in future i still owe 38 shares. If it breaks 600 then it will boom and if it’s breaking 500 then it will go down.

500-600 is the no trade zone for SBI CARDS. Wish you luck bro wink

Alok – It’s optr ridden stock. Has resistance in every single point. Jo b mile loot lo aur lapet lo since u just have 1 share.

IDFC- It will only show strength if it’s holding 27 with huge volumes and good delivery %.

INDHOTEL- you actually bought this at it’s peak. It has to cross 85 to show some good move. It may reach 60 and give a pull back.

That’s it.
#JJ wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
16
799
13
Dime1234567890 wrote:

Hi ,
on youtube you will get lots of videos on how to invest in stock market but when you start investing You can invest below stocks with small small investment for Long term

Buy HUL around 1900
Buy Reliance around 1100, current price is around 1499 so dont invest now
BUY HDFC AMC around 2200 or 2400 , & HDFC Bank around 900
Buy Avenue Supermart ( DMART ) around 2000
Buy Infosys around 676
Buy Bajaj Finance Ltd. around 2000
Buy IRCTC around 1000
Buy SunPharma around 400

Please dont invest whole amount in single stock & Ignore lumsum investment ( means if you have 50K then invest SIP mode 10 k now 5 k next month vice versa )
dont do intraday trading

Good tips

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
1146
7
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

I am still owing SBI CARDS from ipo levels (2lots)
Hold it tight it will give you good returns in future i still owe 38 shares. If it breaks 600 then it will boom and if it’s breaking 500 then it will go down.

500-600 is the no trade zone for SBI CARDS. Wish you luck bro wink

Alok – It’s optr ridden stock. Has resistance in every single point. Jo b mile loot lo aur lapet lo since u just have 1 share.

IDFC- It will only show strength if it’s holding 27 with huge volumes and good delivery %.

INDHOTEL- you actually bought this at it’s peak. It has to cross 85 to show some good move. It may reach 60 and give a pull back.

That’s it.
#JJ wink

Mujhe to allot hi nhi huye🤣🤣

Missing