Icici card upgrade

Icici card upgrade

42°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0

Hello dimers,i am holding icici coral amex card ltf with wealth Savings account,need Rubxy card or sapphiro ltf and way to get it?

11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
53
32
0

I got my 1st ICICI card.. Rubyx pre-approved ltf, with silver privilege account.

After 6 months they offer you upgrade, but not ltf…

Cropped4962214716210289882
Deal Subedar
135
2738
116

50kmab icici gold savings account for more than six months

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
midfold wrote:

I got my 1st ICICI card.. Rubyx pre-approved ltf, with silver privilege account.

After 6 months they offer you upgrade, but not ltf…

How much balance did you maintained in that account to get Rubxy and what limit is being given?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
papa_kancha wrote:

50kmab icici gold savings account for more than six months

I am holding wealth Savings account which is top account in ICICI bank with 5 lacs of average balance,still have got coral credit card LTF with 1.2lac limit!

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
Expand
hardikgala77908 wrote:

I am holding wealth Savings account which is top account in ICICI bank with 5 lacs of average balance,still have got coral credit card LTF with 1.2lac limit!

You won’t get premium cards for free by having wealth management account. You need to have significant relationship like insurances, deposits and so on. You may get rubyx for LTF , however i would doubt sapphiro.
or
If you are a salaried and salary account with icici
LTF Rubyx – 1lakh take home
LTF sapphiro – 2lakh take home

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
Expand
and987 wrote:

You won’t get premium cards for free by having wealth management account. You need to have significant relationship like insurances, deposits and so on. You may get rubyx for LTF , however i would doubt sapphiro.
or
If you are a salaried and salary account with icici
LTF Rubyx – 1lakh take home
LTF sapphiro – 2lakh take home

I accepted the ltf coral credit card offer yesterday which was there in my account,i was offered jet airways coral amex cc as ltf , will try escalation to team as i hold 5 lacs of balance and received a basic card! let’s see what’s there in my cards,if you can help me to get atleast Rubxy let me know!🙂

Cropped1290144356389248835
Deal Cadet
55
158
3

Icici cards have no good reward cards . . How is rubyx and sapphiro in giving rewards or any special benefits ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
ZitOO wrote:

Icici cards have no good reward cards . . How is rubyx and sapphiro in giving rewards or any special benefits ?

Rubxy is dual variant card with having better return on purchase and sapphiro is their 3rd top premium card so holding it LTF gives much value in spa and other benefits which it has!

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
491
4
Expand
hardikgala77908 wrote:

I accepted the ltf coral credit card offer yesterday which was there in my account,i was offered jet airways coral amex cc as ltf , will try escalation to team as i hold 5 lacs of balance and received a basic card! let’s see what’s there in my cards,if you can help me to get atleast Rubxy let me know!🙂

Where in your account you found this ltf upgrade offer?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
22030
269
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Where in your account you found this ltf upgrade offer?

Pre-qualified offers
Net Banking / imobile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
44
0
Expand
suman1520 wrote:

Where in your account you found this ltf upgrade offer?

My account is icici wealth management  account, i found in cards and forex tab in imobile application of icici,it got triggered after 6 months of account set up!

Missing