Hotness ICICI credit card limit decreased

Hot Deal ICICI credit card limit decreased

303°
Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1

Hello,
Lately has anyone noticed a drastic decrease of credit card limit in ICICI Amazon pay credit card.
They have reduced 85% of limit on my card without any intimation.

50 Comments  |  
28 Dimers
Thumbimgcrop 1438052280907
Deal Subedar
242
1691
20
GamesBond wrote:

Hello,
Lately has anyone noticed a drastic decrease of credit card limit in ICICI Amazon pay credit card.
They have reduced 85% of limit on my card without any intimation.

thats a new thing to hear.
did you check with cc about this? what did they say?

Missing
Deal Subedar
163
1462
8

Will they decrease the limit?? First time i heard. Any recenct changes in your income?

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267

85%
That’s huge
Wonder if you are still a student n got Apay card with just Identification n address proofs?

Missing
Deal Cadet
43
682
7

B4 they do i already did that, Got Unwanted 1.27 Lk Limit, Reduced spend limit to 50k.

Gsedufof 400x400
Deal Cadet
134
190
8

My friend too got his limit decreased in ICICI Apay card a few days back

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1
Expand
dev007 wrote:

thats a new thing to hear.
did you check with cc about this? what did they say?

Yet to check with the bank tomorrow.

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1
dlhntr wrote:

Will they decrease the limit?? First time i heard. Any recenct changes in your income?

Yes, happened first time to me. Income is increasing only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1
getready wrote:

85%
That’s huge
Wonder if you are still a student n got Apay card with just Identification n address proofs?

Loll. No student can get an credit card. I was a student 5 years ago.

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Loll. No student can get an credit card. I was a student 5 years ago.

Wrong
ICICI issued Apay Cards initially even for students with just PAN and Aadhaar (You can find related posts/threads here in D&D). Then after a week or two they got strict with documentation
Officially…you can maintain some 50k/100k balance in your accounts for a while and they (SBI/ICICI) will offer LTF credit cards or You can do an FD and get CC with about 85% limit, if it is ICICI you may even get Apay Card based on it

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1

Limit decreasing upto a useful amount is really a good thing to do.
I wanted that, but bank ppl plummeted deep.
I was helping a fellow dimer to do a txn and bam!! got a message saying insufficient limit.
Crazzy ppl man!!!

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1

I just observed the pattern.
In Nov statement they have reduced to 85%.
In Oct statement they have reduced to 70%.
Before Oct , 0% deduction in available limit.
This one of the wierdest things happened to me with credit cards.

Film festival 9828
Deal Subedar
128
2575
40
GamesBond wrote:

I just observed the pattern.
In Nov statement they have reduced to 85%.
In Oct statement they have reduced to 70%.
Before Oct , 0% deduction in available limit.
This one of the wierdest things happened to me with credit cards.

Is it a stand-alone card or a shared card?

Missing
Deal Cadet
179
364
1
Expand
micke wrote:

Is it a stand-alone card or a shared card?

Stand alone

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
908
80

For me they alloted 44k only ( min among all my card ), ab isse kam kya karenge

Missing
Deal Cadet
6
915
10
titamazon wrote:

For me they alloted 44k only ( min among all my card ), ab isse kam kya karenge

My friend has 20k limit

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34783
456
GamesBond wrote:

I just observed the pattern.
In Nov statement they have reduced to 85%.
In Oct statement they have reduced to 70%.
Before Oct , 0% deduction in available limit.
This one of the wierdest things happened to me with credit cards.

First it was called Amazon Pay
Then it became APay
see the reduction

Missing
Deal Subedar
70
1127
55

Initially I got limit of 103000(same of other ICICI CC) and within 2 months they increased limit to 310000.

Premam first look.jpg.image.784.410 1491053822386
Entertainer
1,414
25379
261
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Loll. No student can get an credit card. I was a student 5 years ago.

wink
Missing
Deal Cadet
72
298
4
GamesBond wrote:

I just observed the pattern.
In Nov statement they have reduced to 85%.
In Oct statement they have reduced to 70%.
Before Oct , 0% deduction in available limit.
This one of the wierdest things happened to me with credit cards.

Check your cibil score. It must have gone down below 750.
Other cards limit also get effected/reduced if it is related to cibil score.
Please post here your cibil score,if you are ok with it.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
109
0

It’s possible for limit to be reduced for any card, depending on the credit worthiness of the customer and as per bank’s strategy! This applies to any bank/card.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
168
0
Expand
GamesBond wrote:

Yet to check with the bank tomorrow.

Any update why this happened?

Ngbbs4cfc5ca39efee
Deal Cadet
141
908
80
santosh_blr wrote:

How to check the limit? man_with_turban

Baba kabhi bill bhi check kar liya karo

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
0
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Aisa bhi credit card hota hai sad

My simplyclick card have 10k limit only. And ICICI rubyx have 2.15L….. SBI card is 4 months old.

Missing
Deal Cadet
91
238
2
Expand
titamazon wrote:

Baba kabhi bill bhi check kar liya karo

Not getting it’s statement regularly for last 2-3 months .. no_mouth  email statement.. shd come on 19-20th.. nowadays it’s delayed n i just miss it..  just see the SMS

Cropped8790936622552152970
Deal Major
6,650
21982
267
Expand
santosh_blr wrote:

Not getting it’s statement regularly for last 2-3 months .. no_mouth  email statement.. shd come on 19-20th.. nowadays it’s delayed n i just miss it..  just see the SMS

No iMobile?

Missing