Hot Deal

Idea deducted Rs 275 for dialer tone. how to get refund

451°
Deal Cadet
dimer11

I got sms that Rs 275 got deducted for dialer tone. i did live chat with customer care on idea app. The CC guy said , it was activated from my end and they can’t refund but i didnt activated it. how to get refund now ??

33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
  • Sort By
Critic Critic
Link Copied

hire two three goons and barge in their office imp
phod dal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Omg 275rs.. horrible..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

So, they’re still doing this type of cheap tactics to loot customers??

I thought they stopped it after the Jio effect.. sweat

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied
flushed OMG WTFrage

take this on twitter

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

275 is big amount. They have activated some dialer tone for 365 days

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

some days back there was a bug of additional data and some free calls + dialer tone too / are they auto reactivating that free dialer tone as a paid one

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes i also think that

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

i am also Idea user wink

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Try to port your number by sending an SMS. They ll call you back. 🙂🙂 Then explain the situation

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I ported from Voda to Jio..
Voda people even did not bother to call.

View 5 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Everyone De-activate ur free caller tune that u get from har recharge pe extra offer. I think they are auto recharging those plans

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

how to deactivate the free caller tune

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

same with me. idea deducted 10 Rs. Fraud telecom

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@ssshubham tell then 2 step activation is mandatory as per TRAI. Show when you accepted on the second step. Also try to complain to nodal officer if possible

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have lost 500rs from last 6months they are not giving me statement and no deductions also showing. But Vodafone SIM. They are themselves unawre were the money has vanished

Link Copied

Chortel and gang are on VAS activation spree from last 2 months again to recover all those tax dues. Vodafone is activating VAS (English seekho pack) on my number from last 2 months (despite deactivation same in last month) and deducting 21 Rs per week. They don’t give a shit about TRAI and its 2 step VAS activation rules.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Vodafone always do this vas activation trick. Below is what trai guide lines on refund for wrong activation says. When ever i call them and tell this they refund the same immediately with out much question.

“Wrongful Activation: The amount shall be refunded within 24 hours of the customer’s request. Customer requests need to be made within 24 hours for value added services with validity of more than one day and within 6 hours for value added services with validity of one day.”

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

chortel do call .. they dont let go golden ducks silently! stuck_out_tongue

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UPDATE: Got full refund. I have put complain on Idea fb messenger. They transferred my complained to higher authority and they refunded full amt

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Good.
But those who don’t get help from operator can complain on this website: https://pgportal....in

No personal experience, but read many good reviews about it. It’s site by Govt of India.

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

They use such cheaper tactics still. Dial * 123# in idea. 10rs will be deducted. Many dial for checking balance. Actual code *121#

Link Copied

for dialer tone, client have to pay to cellular company. However, its a very funny situation where client pay for some song and dialer actually hear “ES GAANEY KO CALLER TUNE SET KARNEY KO EK DABAYE

In such cases, cellular companies utilize our money and data base for their own advertising/sales………….

Does this happens only in India?

Ideally company must pay us, if they are using our number for their own advertising…..

https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

replyuser
Click here to reply