Idea deducted Rs 275 for dialer tone. how to ge...

Idea deducted Rs 275 for dialer tone. how to get refund

196°
Missing
Deal Cadet

I got sms that Rs 275 got deducted for dialer tone. i did live chat with customer care on idea app. The CC guy said , it was activated from my end and they can’t refund but i didnt activated it. how to get refund now ??

33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet

hire two three goons and barge in their office imp
phod dal

Missing
Deal Cadet

Omg 275rs.. horrible..

Maxresdefault
Deal Cadet

So, they’re still doing this type of cheap tactics to loot customers??

I thought they stopped it after the Jio effect.. sweat

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
flushed OMG WTFrage

take this on twitter

Missing
Deal Cadet

275 is big amount. They have activated some dialer tone for 365 days

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

some days back there was a bug of additional data and some free calls + dialer tone too / are they auto reactivating that free dialer tone as a paid one

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar

i am also Idea user wink

Missing
Deal Subedar

Try to port your number by sending an SMS. They ll call you back. 🙂🙂 Then explain the situation

Missing
Deal Cadet

Yes i also think that

Missing
Deal Cadet

Everyone De-activate ur free caller tune that u get from har recharge pe extra offer. I think they are auto recharging those plans

Missing
Deal Cadet

same with me. idea deducted 10 Rs. Fraud telecom

Missing
Deal Cadet

@ssshubham tell then 2 step activation is mandatory as per TRAI. Show when you accepted on the second step. Also try to complain to nodal officer if possible

Img 20171102 024724 967
Deal Cadet

I have lost 500rs from last 6months they are not giving me statement and no deductions also showing. But Vodafone SIM. They are themselves unawre were the money has vanished

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
ssshubham wrote:

Everyone De-activate ur free caller tune that u get from har recharge pe extra offer. I think they are auto recharging those plans

how to deactivate the free caller tune

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand

On idea app, click on shop then click on my subscription then click on active subscription at top and deactivate it

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
desiman wrote:

how to deactivate the free caller tune

i think by sms STOP to 155223

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Try to port your number by sending an SMS. They ll call you back. 🙂🙂 Then explain the situation

I ported from Voda to Jio..
Voda people even did not bother to call.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

Seriously? 😭😭😭 Very bad behaviour bro.

Deal Cadet
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

😂😂😂😂😂
They have Lost Hope And Service Too…

I Had 500 Main Balance In Voda, So Did A 399 Recharge And Since Yesterday I Am Not Able To Browse, Was Able To Use 5 MB Out Of 1GB Per Day Plan. Trust Me Its THE WORST. Contacted CC, They Said You Dont Have 4G Sim, So You Wont Be Able To Get Data Service, So Upgrade To New 4G Sim And Then You Can Use It.
Lets What Happens Next 2mrw I Will Visit Voda Store For The Same. I Hope Upgrade Is Free Even In Voda laughing

Missing
Deal Cadet

Chortel and gang are on VAS activation spree from last 2 months again to recover all those tax dues. Vodafone is activating VAS (English seekho pack) on my number from last 2 months (despite deactivation same in last month) and deducting 21 Rs per week. They don’t give a shit about TRAI and its 2 step VAS activation rules.

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
bikidas2060580 wrote:

Seriously? 😭😭😭 Very bad behaviour bro.

Yep! That’s true.
Good for me.. flawless migration wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
DaBomb wrote:

Chortel and gang are on VAS activation spree from last 2 months again to recover all those tax dues. Vodafone is activating VAS (English seekho pack) on my number from last 2 months (despite deactivation same in last month) and deducting 21 Rs per week. They don’t give a shit about TRAI and its 2 step VAS activation rules.

Vodafone always do this vas activation trick. Below is what trai guide lines on refund for wrong activation says. When ever i call them and tell this they refund the same immediately with out much question.

“Wrongful Activation: The amount shall be refunded within 24 hours of the customer’s request. Customer requests need to be made within 24 hours for value added services with validity of more than one day and within 6 hours for value added services with validity of one day.”

Images
Deal Newbie

chortel do call .. they dont let go golden ducks silently! stuck_out_tongue

Images
Deal Newbie
Expand
xuseronline wrote:

wrong quote tag by mistake sorry laughing

cant delete either … no option laughing laughing

Baba ji
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
dblueknight wrote:

wrong quote tag by mistake sorry laughing

cant delete either … no option laughing laughing

Koi tension nahin smile

Missing
Deal Cadet

UPDATE: Got full refund. I have put complain on Idea fb messenger. They transferred my complained to higher authority and they refunded full amt

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
ssshubham wrote:

UPDATE: Got full refund. I have put complain on Idea fb messenger. They transferred my complained to higher authority and they refunded full amt

Good.
But those who don’t get help from operator can complain on this website: https://pgportal....in

No personal experience, but read many good reviews about it. It’s site by Govt of India.

Missing
Analyst
Expand
iamybs wrote:

Good.
But those who don’t get help from operator can complain on this website: https://pgportal....in

No personal experience, but read many good reviews about it. It’s site by Govt of India.

They didn’t help at all regarding 2k refund from IRCTC for failed transactions.

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
Expand
LIMBO wrote:

They didn’t help at all regarding 2k refund from IRCTC for failed transactions.

Don’t know about that. I’ve read about telecoms, specially idea-voda, it’s good.

Missing