Idea introduces 180 Days for ₹ 154 PV154 plan

Idea introduces 180 Days for ₹ 154 PV154 plan

199°
15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133

Talk Time: NA Validity:180 Days ₹ 154
2G Data @ 0.04/10KB. Local & STD Calls @ 0.025/sec. Local SMS @ Rs.1.0/sms. National SMS @ Rs.1.5/sms. Night Local Idea to Idea Mobile (23.00 Hrs to 06.00 Hrs): 600 minutes.

Since 35*6 would be 210, those who don’t want to worry about validity can use this. Others can still use specials each month and get 10-20 discounts on 35 and keep recharging every month.

https://www.ideacellular.com/wps/wcm/connect/d8...

Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video
Mobile on net 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec
Mobile off net 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec
Fixed Line (onnet/offnet) 2.5p / sec NA FREE NA FREE NA 2.5p / sec NA 2.5p / sec NA
Mobile on net 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec
Mobile off net 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec FREE 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec 2.5p / sec 2.5P/Sec
Fixed Line (onnet/offnet) 2.5p / sec NA FREE NA FREE NA 2.5p / sec NA 2.5p / sec NA
ISD Call Caharges
Local Rs 1.00 NA FREE NA FREE NA Rs 1.00 NA Rs 1.00 NA
National Rs 1.50 NA FREE NA FREE NA Rs 1.50 NA Rs 1.50 NA
International Rs 5.00 NA Rs 5.00 NA Rs 5.00 NA Rs 5.00 NA Rs 5.00 NA
Home
0.5p/10KB (2G/3G/4G) NA 4p/10KB (2G/3G/4G) NA 4p/10KB (2G/3G/4G) NA 4p/10KB (2G/3G/4G) NA 4p/10KB (2G/3G/4G) NA
National Roaming
0.5p/10KB(2G/3G/4G) on
Idea Network,
10p/10KB on Non Idea
Network
NA
4p/10KB(2G/3G/4G)
on Idea Network,
10p/10KB on Non
Idea Network
NA
4p/10KB(2G/3G/4G) on Idea
Network,
10p/10KB on Non Idea Network NA
4p/10KB(2G/3G/4G) on
Idea Network,
10p/10KB on Non Idea
Network
NA
4p/10KB(2G/3G/4G) on
Idea Network,
10p/10KB on Non Idea
Network
NA
International Roaming
Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video Voice Video
Local Outgoing Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec
STD outgoing Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec
Incoming FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
SMS (L/N/ International) Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA FREE/FREE/5 NA FREE/FREE/5 NA Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA
Local Outgoing Rs 0.25 NA FREE NA FREE NA Rs 0.25 NA Rs 0.25 NA
STD outgoing Rs 0.38 NA FREE NA FREE NA Rs 0.38 NA Rs 0.38 NA
Incoming FREE NA FREE NA FREE NA FREE NA FREE NA
SMS (L/N/International) Rs 5 NA Rs 5 NA Rs 5 NA Rs 5 NA Rs 5 NA
Local outgoing Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec Rs 0.80 / min 5p / sec
STD outgoing Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec FREE 5p / sec Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec Rs 1.15 / min 5p / sec
Incoming FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE
SMS (L/N/ International) Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA FREE/FREE/5 NA FREE/FREE/5 NA Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA Rs 0.25/ 0.38/ 5 NA
Call Charges while
National Roaming on
own network
SMS Charges while
National Roaming
SIM / Account Validity Refer Recharge/Other condition *Refer Recharge/Other condition
Tariff Validity (initial /promotional / base) 180 days^ 365 days^
PV1699 PV24
24
100 Onnet Night Minutes between 2300
Hrs to 0600 Hrs for 28 days
One Time charge, if any 5 1699
Free calls/SMS/data transfer, if any (included in one
time charges)
Nil
Unlimited local/STD/outgoing roaming
calls on IDEA network + 1 GB/Day + 100
local/national/Roam SMS/day.
Plan Name Ultra5 PV1999
1999
Unlimited local/STD/outgoing roaming calls on
IDEA network + 1 .5 GB/Day + 100
local/national/Roam SMS/day.
*Refer Recharge/Other condition
28 days^
Per Sec
NA
Tariff available on website www.ideacellul...om
Per Sec
*Refer Recharge/Other condition
365 days^
Per Sec
NA NA
Per Sec
NA
PV154
154
600 Onnet Night Minutes between 2300
Hrs to 0600 Hrs for 28 days
*Refer Recharge/Other condition
180 days^
Per Sec
NA
VIL reserves the right to implement Black Out Day charging for maximum 5 days in the year .Blackout Days Year 2019: No Free or discounted SMS will be available on the following days between 00:00 hours to 24:00 hours,
your regular tariff plan i.e. Regular SMS charges will be applicable as per the rates in the tariff plan on the following days:-15-Apr-19 (Vishu), 10-Sep-19 (Uthradam ),11-Sep-19 (Thiruvonam ) 25-Dec-19 (Christmas) , 31-Dec-
19 (New Year Eve).For the calendar year 2019, we have waived off such charges as a special gesture
NA
^Benefits are Subject to revision thereafter.
Tariff available on website www.ideacellul...om
Local Call Charges
STD Call Charges
SMS

Pulse rate
Call charges (initial /promotional / base, if any)
Blackout days
Call Charges while
National Roaming on
other network
Special benefits, if any
Recharge /other condition, if any
Data Charges

  • 1. This tariff plan is applicable only for new activations who subscribe to a First Recharge Voucher.
    2. Post expiry of the validity of First recharge voucher, the subscriber has to recharge with PV Rs 24 every 28 days or any applicable recharge to avail the benefits under this tariff plan. In case of recharge with applicable
    STV/Combo Voucher, the validity of tariff plan will be extended corresponding to validity of that STV/Combo Voucher. In case of non-recharge with Rs. 24 every 28 days or any applicable recharge at the end of validity
    *
    1. The subscriber has to recharge with Rs 24 every 28 days or any applicable recharge to avail the benefits under this tariff plan. In case of recharge with applicable STV/Combo Voucher, the validity of tariff plan will be
    extended corresponding to validity of that STV/Combo Voucher. In case of non-recharge with Rs. 24 every 28 days or any applicable recharge at the end of validity period, Vodafone Idea Limited (“VIL”) reserves the right to
    provide the plan benefit in a curtailed manner during the grace period of upto 15 days. In case this recharge condition is not met, post the grace period, the services will be suspended.
    2.To know about the applicable recharge vouchers linked to Prepaid Plan 24, please visit our website www.ideacellul...om
    Terms & Conditions
    *
    1. The voice/SMS benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls/SMS to premium numbers, IN numbers, international numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged
    applicable tariffs for the same.
    2. The Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. VIL reserves the right to discontinue service immediately in case of misuse/fraudulent use/unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use.
    3. Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the expiry of current recharge of the plan.
    4.To know about the applicable recharge vouchers linked to SUK, please visit our website www.ideacellul...om
    5.Account validity is subject to usage terms & conditions as per TRAI’s Regulation. Automatic Number Retention Scheme (for Prepaid): Services to the SIM card will be discontinued if there is no Activity, i.e. no Voice /
    Video OG/IC or an OG SMS or a Data upload or download or VAS usage for a continuous period of 90 days. Customers under no usage for continuous period of 90 days and having balance equal to or more than Rs. 20, Rs. 20
    from the customer’s account will be debited and extend the no usage period by 30 days under Automatic Number Retention Scheme (ANRS). The process will continue till the time customer’s account balance is equal to or
    more than Rs. 20. If during the cycle, the customer’s account balance becomes less than Rs. 20, the number will be disconnected and customer will not be able to use the services. However, the customer can get the same
    number reactivated within 15 days of disconnection by paying reactivation charge of Rs. 20. The customer can use the services during the no usage period before disconnection and in such event the number will be out of
    no usage criteria.
    6. No Free or discounted SMS will be available on the Blackout days between 00:00 hours to 24:00 hours, your regular tariff plan i.e. Regular SMS charges will be applicable as per the rates in the tariff plan on those days.
    7. The charges are inclusive of applicable taxes.
    *&
    * Please refer Notes below * Please refer Notes below * Please refer Notes below &* Please refer Notes below * Please refer Notes below
22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8

I’m planning MNP from Tata Docomo to any other network.
fed up of Tata Thokomo rolleyes
seems like IDEA will be a good option then.
any suggestions?

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
htzaz wrote:

I’m planning MNP from Tata Docomo to any other network.
fed up of Tata Thokomo rolleyes
seems like IDEA will be a good option then.
any suggestions?

Go for bsnl..

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
htzaz wrote:

I’m planning MNP from Tata Docomo to any other network.
fed up of Tata Thokomo rolleyes
seems like IDEA will be a good option then.
any suggestions?

Except JIO they all suck but JIO only have the same plan with free talktime and internet. But for no crap get JIO.. All others have cheated me including airtel, idea and bsnl. I have noticed some speed problems with JIO at times though.

But remember JIO is 4G only so coverage varies widely. Due to coverage problems we have to keep all the others up, not because we are happy with them.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
cleaner wrote:

Go for bsnl..

BSNL’s network coverage is good?

Giphy
Deal Cadet
76
826
8
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Except JIO they all suck but JIO only have the same plan with free talktime and internet. But for no crap get JIO.. All others have cheated me including airtel, idea and bsnl. I have noticed some speed problems with JIO at times though.

But remember JIO is 4G only so coverage varies widely. Due to coverage problems we have to keep all the others up, not because we are happy with them.

I already have JIO bro,
Want some other network for emergency where JIO stop working
so which is the best operator to choose?

Missing
Deal Cadet
400
158
4
Expand
htzaz wrote:

BSNL’s network coverage is good?

Yes.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Expand
htzaz wrote:

BSNL’s network coverage is good?

unless you are next to a school or hospital when they don’t have capacity.

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
731
10

In BSNL there is rc 136 which gets 2 year validity
Full talk time does 110. On Sundays

Md 5a686577a583d%282%29
Deal Cadet
53
295
4

Can you tell me the least internet pack of (500mb or 1gb once) idea, airtel, Voda, which should run for whole month or more?
and do you guys know how long the mnp code is valid n how many days does it take currently to port in?
I’m from Telangana /andhra btw

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Can you tell me the least internet pack of (500mb or 1gb once) idea, airtel, Voda, which should run for whole month or more?
and do you guys know how long the mnp code is valid n how many days does it take currently to port in?
I’m from Telangana /andhra btw

Look at the data provided, they last as long as the pack lasts and it seems they get carried forward so I now have like 500MB left from 5 recharges as I never used it. I think for rs35 for 28 days it comes with 100MB of data. I don’t think any cheap plan pack comes with 1GB data etc.. That you would have to buy an internet pack but that data wont expire.

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
Harish.agarwal wrote:

Can you tell me the least internet pack of (500mb or 1gb once) idea, airtel, Voda, which should run for whole month or more?
and do you guys know how long the mnp code is valid n how many days does it take currently to port in?
I’m from Telangana /andhra btw

upc validity is given in sms (15days from generation)
7-10 days (from request at new operator) for process to complete.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Expand
161508 wrote:

upc validity is given in sms (15days from generation)
7-10 days for process to complete.

Last month I added rs100 topup, seems that also adds validity of 28 days. The rs35 recharge I did expired on the 24th but now it says expires on the 4th. So it also seems validity gets extended with more than just plans.

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Last month I added rs100 topup, seems that also adds validity of 28 days. The rs35 recharge I did expired on the 24th but now it says expires on the 4th. So it also seems validity gets extended with more than just plans.

Sorry, I don’t have Idea, nor any plan of getting it.

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Expand
161508 wrote:

Sorry, I don’t have Idea, nor any plan of getting it.

I only mentioned it because it is not written anywhere that adding a topup will increase validity as in that space it shows NA. The time before that I added like rs96 plan but that only added a talk time of like 80 and 28 day validity but the 100 topup added the entire 100 amount but no internet data increase. Maybe this is idea specific as not tried it on others yet.

I misread your post, I thought you were talking about an SMS plan to increase validity.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
159
8

How to recharge idea from main balance?

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
414
13083
111
hiteshu wrote:

How to recharge idea from main balance?

Same here.. Any ussd codes ?

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133

- If you want to activate any service pack from your main balance then dial 150#.

From what I saw this costs much more as there are no discounts. I have done it with BSNL and JIO. Idea keeps asking me to pay from netbanking to do it. Also most plans can not be started from USSD codes.

Idea Network Most Common Services USSD Codes although they don’t seem to match the description like Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code *121*4*1*8# shows my Number.

Idea Recharge USSD Code
If you want to recharge your Idea sim with your main balance then you can use *150*Amount# ussd code with this code you can recharge your idea sim with any plan, the amount will be deducated from your main account balance.

Idea Number Check USSD Code
Idea own number Checking USSD Code is *131*1# with this USSD Code you can quickly check your Idea SIM Number without any internet connection. If you forget your sim number, then this is a handy ussd code for you.

Idea USSD Code for Internet Balance
Idea Data Balance Checking USSD Code is 125# OR *121411# with this USSD Code you can check your 4G, 3G and 2G Internet DATA Balance. This is very useful for those who don’t want to download any 3rd party application to check Idea Data Balance.

Idea TalkTime Main Balance Check USSD Code
Idea Talk Time or Main Balance Checking USSD Code is *121# or *130# if you want to check your Idea Sim Main balance then you can use this ussd code and check you talk time balance without internet.

Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
Idea Balance Transfering ussd code is 151*# if you want to transfer your Idea sim balance in another sim card then you can use this ussd code. This ussd code also works without turning on internet connection.

Idea Best Offers USSD Code
If you want to check your Idea Sim Best Offers then you need dial *121# ussd code after that you can see all available offers for your idea sim.

Idea Loan USSD Code
If you are an Idea sim user, then you can get Rs. Ten and Rs. 20 Loan credit by dialling below mentioned USSD Codes, and you can also get 3G and 2G internet Data Loan.

USSD Detail USSD Code
Idea Rs.10 talktime balance Loan *150*10#
Idea Rs.20 talktime balance Loan *150*20#
Idea 2G Internet Data Loan *150*06#
Idea 3G Internet Data Loan *150*333#
Idea Service Deactivation USSD Code
To deactivate any VAS service, you can type STOP and send it to 155223, OR you can call on Idea toll-free number 15522.

There is no USSD Code available for Service Deactivation on Idea sim, but there are different ways possible to deactivate any active vas service.

All Idea USSD Codes complete list of Idea ussd codes.

Idea Talktime Balance and Validity check ussd codes: 121# or *130#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Pack offer check code: *131
2#
Idea 4G GPRS Internet Setting: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Idea Special and Rate Cutter Offer Check code: 121# OR *122#
Idea 2G Internet Data Balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea Service main menu ussd code: *121
4#
Idea Talktime Balance Transfer: 191#
Idea Rs.5 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150
05#
Idea Rs.10 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150*10#
Idea Internet Data Loan ussd code: Send “ICREDIT” to 144
Idea SMS message balance check ussd code: *131*4#
Activate Idea Caller Tune: 696# OR Call on 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service ussd codes: *333
5#
Port Idea Mobile Number: PORT Mobile number” To 1900
Idea Customer Care Number: Call on 12345
Idea Account all Information Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Latest Best Offer check ussd code: 121#
Idea Main account Balance Check ussd Code: *130#
Find Check Own Idea Mobile number: *131
1#
Idea Unlimited Calling Plan Check: *131*2#
Idea Voice Balance check ussd Code: *131*3#
Idea SMS Balance check ussd Code: *131*4#
Idea VAS Services list with ussd: 123#
Idea 2G/3G/4G Data balance check: *125#
Idea Main menu check Code: *121
4#
Find Know Check Own Idea Mobile Number ussd Code: *131*1# OR *131*4*4#
Idea Main account balance Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Last 5 Calls Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*1#
Idea Last 5 SMS Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*2#
Idea Last 5 Data Sessions Details ussd Check Code: *121*4*1*3#
Know Your Idea Mobile Phone number: *121*4*1*4#
Idea Last 3 Recharge Details check Code: *121*4*1*5#
Idea My plan Infomation check code: *121*4*1*6#
Idea Balance Adjustment Details Check Code: *121*4*1*7#
Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code: *121*4*1*8#
Idea Digital and VAS Services Check Code: *121*4*2*1#
Dialer Tone (Activate Caller Tone): Dial 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service USSD Code: Dial *777*1#
Number Other VAS Services: *121*4*2*4#
Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3#
Start Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*1#
Stop Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*2#
Idea Hero Best Offers: *121*4*4#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan: *121*4* 5#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 348: *121*4* 5*1#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 148: *121*4* 5*2#
Idea STV, Minute and Roaming Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6#
Idea Rate Cutter Offer: *121*4* 6*1#
Idea Local and STD Minute Pack Plans: *121*4* 6*2#
Idea Roaming Pack Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6*3#
Idea SMS Pack Check code: *121*4* 6*4#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.10: *150*10#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.5: *121*4* 7*2#
Idea balance Transfer USSD Code: 191#
Idea 2G/3G/4G data Pack: *121
4*9#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*1#
Idea 2G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*2#
Store Location Check Code: *121*4*10#
Idea Features: *121*4*11#
Idea Recharge Denominations: *121*4*12#
Latest Idea plan for your number: *121*4*14#
Idea GPRS Internet Settings: *121*4*15*1*1*1#
GPRS Setting by SMS: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Handset 3G/4G Check with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*1*2#
Idea DND Service Details Check Code: *121*4*15*1*2#
Start Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*1#
STOP Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*2#
Check Idea Activated VAS Services Deals: *121*4*15*1*3# Or Call 155223 SMS STOP to 155223
Know Your Idea Plans: Dial *191# and enter 1 and proceed
Transfer Idea Balance: Dial *191# and enter 2 and proceed
Idea Ask for talktime to your friend: Dial *191# and enter 3 and proceed
Idea USSD Code to activate call waiting service: *43#
Idea USSD Code to Deactivate call waiting services: *44#
Activate Idea DND service: START to 1909
Deactivate Idea DND service: STOP to 1909
Idea customer care complain helpline number: 198
USSD Code to get Hunny bunny hello tune: SMS “HB” to 56789

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
157
3
alienteck wrote:

- If you want to activate any service pack from your main balance then dial 150#.

From what I saw this costs much more as there are no discounts. I have done it with BSNL and JIO. Idea keeps asking me to pay from netbanking to do it. Also most plans can not be started from USSD codes.

Idea Network Most Common Services USSD Codes although they don’t seem to match the description like Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code *121*4*1*8# shows my Number.

Idea Recharge USSD Code
If you want to recharge your Idea sim with your main balance then you can use *150*Amount# ussd code with this code you can recharge your idea sim with any plan, the amount will be deducated from your main account balance.

Idea Number Check USSD Code
Idea own number Checking USSD Code is *131*1# with this USSD Code you can quickly check your Idea SIM Number without any internet connection. If you forget your sim number, then this is a handy ussd code for you.

Idea USSD Code for Internet Balance
Idea Data Balance Checking USSD Code is 125# OR *121411# with this USSD Code you can check your 4G, 3G and 2G Internet DATA Balance. This is very useful for those who don’t want to download any 3rd party application to check Idea Data Balance.

Idea TalkTime Main Balance Check USSD Code
Idea Talk Time or Main Balance Checking USSD Code is *121# or *130# if you want to check your Idea Sim Main balance then you can use this ussd code and check you talk time balance without internet.

Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
Idea Balance Transfering ussd code is 151*# if you want to transfer your Idea sim balance in another sim card then you can use this ussd code. This ussd code also works without turning on internet connection.

Idea Best Offers USSD Code
If you want to check your Idea Sim Best Offers then you need dial *121# ussd code after that you can see all available offers for your idea sim.

Idea Loan USSD Code
If you are an Idea sim user, then you can get Rs. Ten and Rs. 20 Loan credit by dialling below mentioned USSD Codes, and you can also get 3G and 2G internet Data Loan.

USSD Detail USSD Code
Idea Rs.10 talktime balance Loan *150*10#
Idea Rs.20 talktime balance Loan *150*20#
Idea 2G Internet Data Loan *150*06#
Idea 3G Internet Data Loan *150*333#
Idea Service Deactivation USSD Code
To deactivate any VAS service, you can type STOP and send it to 155223, OR you can call on Idea toll-free number 15522.

There is no USSD Code available for Service Deactivation on Idea sim, but there are different ways possible to deactivate any active vas service.

All Idea USSD Codes complete list of Idea ussd codes.

Idea Talktime Balance and Validity check ussd codes: 121# or *130#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Pack offer check code: *131
2#
Idea 4G GPRS Internet Setting: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Idea Special and Rate Cutter Offer Check code: 121# OR *122#
Idea 2G Internet Data Balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea Service main menu ussd code: *121
4#
Idea Talktime Balance Transfer: 191#
Idea Rs.5 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150
05#
Idea Rs.10 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150*10#
Idea Internet Data Loan ussd code: Send “ICREDIT” to 144
Idea SMS message balance check ussd code: *131*4#
Activate Idea Caller Tune: 696# OR Call on 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service ussd codes: *333
5#
Port Idea Mobile Number: PORT Mobile number” To 1900
Idea Customer Care Number: Call on 12345
Idea Account all Information Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Latest Best Offer check ussd code: 121#
Idea Main account Balance Check ussd Code: *130#
Find Check Own Idea Mobile number: *131
1#
Idea Unlimited Calling Plan Check: *131*2#
Idea Voice Balance check ussd Code: *131*3#
Idea SMS Balance check ussd Code: *131*4#
Idea VAS Services list with ussd: 123#
Idea 2G/3G/4G Data balance check: *125#
Idea Main menu check Code: *121
4#
Find Know Check Own Idea Mobile Number ussd Code: *131*1# OR *131*4*4#
Idea Main account balance Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Last 5 Calls Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*1#
Idea Last 5 SMS Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*2#
Idea Last 5 Data Sessions Details ussd Check Code: *121*4*1*3#
Know Your Idea Mobile Phone number: *121*4*1*4#
Idea Last 3 Recharge Details check Code: *121*4*1*5#
Idea My plan Infomation check code: *121*4*1*6#
Idea Balance Adjustment Details Check Code: *121*4*1*7#
Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code: *121*4*1*8#
Idea Digital and VAS Services Check Code: *121*4*2*1#
Dialer Tone (Activate Caller Tone): Dial 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service USSD Code: Dial *777*1#
Number Other VAS Services: *121*4*2*4#
Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3#
Start Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*1#
Stop Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*2#
Idea Hero Best Offers: *121*4*4#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan: *121*4* 5#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 348: *121*4* 5*1#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 148: *121*4* 5*2#
Idea STV, Minute and Roaming Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6#
Idea Rate Cutter Offer: *121*4* 6*1#
Idea Local and STD Minute Pack Plans: *121*4* 6*2#
Idea Roaming Pack Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6*3#
Idea SMS Pack Check code: *121*4* 6*4#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.10: *150*10#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.5: *121*4* 7*2#
Idea balance Transfer USSD Code: 191#
Idea 2G/3G/4G data Pack: *121
4*9#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*1#
Idea 2G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*2#
Store Location Check Code: *121*4*10#
Idea Features: *121*4*11#
Idea Recharge Denominations: *121*4*12#
Latest Idea plan for your number: *121*4*14#
Idea GPRS Internet Settings: *121*4*15*1*1*1#
GPRS Setting by SMS: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Handset 3G/4G Check with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*1*2#
Idea DND Service Details Check Code: *121*4*15*1*2#
Start Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*1#
STOP Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*2#
Check Idea Activated VAS Services Deals: *121*4*15*1*3# Or Call 155223 SMS STOP to 155223
Know Your Idea Plans: Dial *191# and enter 1 and proceed
Transfer Idea Balance: Dial *191# and enter 2 and proceed
Idea Ask for talktime to your friend: Dial *191# and enter 3 and proceed
Idea USSD Code to activate call waiting service: *43#
Idea USSD Code to Deactivate call waiting services: *44#
Activate Idea DND service: START to 1909
Deactivate Idea DND service: STOP to 1909
Idea customer care complain helpline number: 198
USSD Code to get Hunny bunny hello tune: SMS “HB” to 56789

Great effort … all USSD info at one place for idea plus1

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Expand
jvin982639 wrote:

Great effort … all USSD info at one place for idea plus1

Problem is depending on circle they behave differently.

Also last month I topped up with rs100. Idea shows 28 days validity for the top up. I got an SMS from paytm saying validity of plan100 is expiring. Its a topup, not plan voucher.. So maybe other topup’s also have validity. But the info don’t show anywhere I checked, amazon, paytm and even idea app..

With Idea main balance you can pay for Google Play stuff.. They charge a convenience fee but its still easier and safer than linking card to Google. You can avail all Google offers using Idea balance.

Zsjpjnd
suspended
0
3626
56
alienteck wrote:

- If you want to activate any service pack from your main balance then dial 150#.

From what I saw this costs much more as there are no discounts. I have done it with BSNL and JIO. Idea keeps asking me to pay from netbanking to do it. Also most plans can not be started from USSD codes.

Idea Network Most Common Services USSD Codes although they don’t seem to match the description like Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code *121*4*1*8# shows my Number.

Idea Recharge USSD Code
If you want to recharge your Idea sim with your main balance then you can use *150*Amount# ussd code with this code you can recharge your idea sim with any plan, the amount will be deducated from your main account balance.

Idea Number Check USSD Code
Idea own number Checking USSD Code is *131*1# with this USSD Code you can quickly check your Idea SIM Number without any internet connection. If you forget your sim number, then this is a handy ussd code for you.

Idea USSD Code for Internet Balance
Idea Data Balance Checking USSD Code is 125# OR *121411# with this USSD Code you can check your 4G, 3G and 2G Internet DATA Balance. This is very useful for those who don’t want to download any 3rd party application to check Idea Data Balance.

Idea TalkTime Main Balance Check USSD Code
Idea Talk Time or Main Balance Checking USSD Code is *121# or *130# if you want to check your Idea Sim Main balance then you can use this ussd code and check you talk time balance without internet.

Idea Balance Transfer USSD Code
Idea Balance Transfering ussd code is 151*# if you want to transfer your Idea sim balance in another sim card then you can use this ussd code. This ussd code also works without turning on internet connection.

Idea Best Offers USSD Code
If you want to check your Idea Sim Best Offers then you need dial *121# ussd code after that you can see all available offers for your idea sim.

Idea Loan USSD Code
If you are an Idea sim user, then you can get Rs. Ten and Rs. 20 Loan credit by dialling below mentioned USSD Codes, and you can also get 3G and 2G internet Data Loan.

USSD Detail USSD Code
Idea Rs.10 talktime balance Loan *150*10#
Idea Rs.20 talktime balance Loan *150*20#
Idea 2G Internet Data Loan *150*06#
Idea 3G Internet Data Loan *150*333#
Idea Service Deactivation USSD Code
To deactivate any VAS service, you can type STOP and send it to 155223, OR you can call on Idea toll-free number 15522.

There is no USSD Code available for Service Deactivation on Idea sim, but there are different ways possible to deactivate any active vas service.

All Idea USSD Codes complete list of Idea ussd codes.

Idea Talktime Balance and Validity check ussd codes: 121# or *130#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Pack offer check code: *131
2#
Idea 4G GPRS Internet Setting: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Idea Special and Rate Cutter Offer Check code: 121# OR *122#
Idea 2G Internet Data Balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data balance check ussd code: *125#
Idea Service main menu ussd code: *121
4#
Idea Talktime Balance Transfer: 191#
Idea Rs.5 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150
05#
Idea Rs.10 (Talktime Credit) loan ussd code: *150*10#
Idea Internet Data Loan ussd code: Send “ICREDIT” to 144
Idea SMS message balance check ussd code: *131*4#
Activate Idea Caller Tune: 696# OR Call on 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service ussd codes: *333
5#
Port Idea Mobile Number: PORT Mobile number” To 1900
Idea Customer Care Number: Call on 12345
Idea Account all Information Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Latest Best Offer check ussd code: 121#
Idea Main account Balance Check ussd Code: *130#
Find Check Own Idea Mobile number: *131
1#
Idea Unlimited Calling Plan Check: *131*2#
Idea Voice Balance check ussd Code: *131*3#
Idea SMS Balance check ussd Code: *131*4#
Idea VAS Services list with ussd: 123#
Idea 2G/3G/4G Data balance check: *125#
Idea Main menu check Code: *121
4#
Find Know Check Own Idea Mobile Number ussd Code: *131*1# OR *131*4*4#
Idea Main account balance Check ussd Code: *121*4*1#
Idea Last 5 Calls Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*1#
Idea Last 5 SMS Details Check ussd Code: *121*4*1*2#
Idea Last 5 Data Sessions Details ussd Check Code: *121*4*1*3#
Know Your Idea Mobile Phone number: *121*4*1*4#
Idea Last 3 Recharge Details check Code: *121*4*1*5#
Idea My plan Infomation check code: *121*4*1*6#
Idea Balance Adjustment Details Check Code: *121*4*1*7#
Idea Last Recharge Details Check Code: *121*4*1*8#
Idea Digital and VAS Services Check Code: *121*4*2*1#
Dialer Tone (Activate Caller Tone): Dial 56789
Idea Miss Call Alert Service USSD Code: Dial *777*1#
Number Other VAS Services: *121*4*2*4#
Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3#
Start Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*1#
Stop Idea Data Notification Service: *121*4*3*2#
Idea Hero Best Offers: *121*4*4#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan: *121*4* 5#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 348: *121*4* 5*1#
Idea Unlimited Calls and Data Plan Rs 148: *121*4* 5*2#
Idea STV, Minute and Roaming Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6#
Idea Rate Cutter Offer: *121*4* 6*1#
Idea Local and STD Minute Pack Plans: *121*4* 6*2#
Idea Roaming Pack Offer Check Code: *121*4* 6*3#
Idea SMS Pack Check code: *121*4* 6*4#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.10: *150*10#
Idea Credit talktime loan Rs.5: *121*4* 7*2#
Idea balance Transfer USSD Code: 191#
Idea 2G/3G/4G data Pack: *121
4*9#
Idea 3G/4G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*1#
Idea 2G Internet Data Packs: *121*4*9*2#
Store Location Check Code: *121*4*10#
Idea Features: *121*4*11#
Idea Recharge Denominations: *121*4*12#
Latest Idea plan for your number: *121*4*14#
Idea GPRS Internet Settings: *121*4*15*1*1*1#
GPRS Setting by SMS: Send SMS “SET” to 54671
Handset 3G/4G Check with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*1*2#
Idea DND Service Details Check Code: *121*4*15*1*2#
Start Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*1#
STOP Idea DND Service with USSD Code: *121*4*15*1*2*2#
Check Idea Activated VAS Services Deals: *121*4*15*1*3# Or Call 155223 SMS STOP to 155223
Know Your Idea Plans: Dial *191# and enter 1 and proceed
Transfer Idea Balance: Dial *191# and enter 2 and proceed
Idea Ask for talktime to your friend: Dial *191# and enter 3 and proceed
Idea USSD Code to activate call waiting service: *43#
Idea USSD Code to Deactivate call waiting services: *44#
Activate Idea DND service: START to 1909
Deactivate Idea DND service: STOP to 1909
Idea customer care complain helpline number: 198
USSD Code to get Hunny bunny hello tune: SMS “HB” to 56789

U have done Ph.D in Idea services.. 😂

15359988
Tech Guru
1,451
4166
133
Expand
161508 wrote:

U have done Ph.D in Idea services.. 😂

Well no, I have only used a few codes. The rest was copied from a file I keep on the codes for different providers. Only a few of the codes are useful like how to stop VAS services or stop them from deducting money for internet use or recharges etc. Most are useless but some like *191# shows more info on your plan details..

New Idea Cinema Recharge!!! Now enjoy 1GB Data at just Rs.16 for 24hours validity.

Recharge Now or Dial *150*16# to activate !!!

Idea’s Best Offer!
1)Rs.100:100TT.28D
2)Rs.50:Rs.39TT.28D.
3)Rs.145:Rs. 145 TT + 30p/min L/N +1 GB.42D.
Dial*121#.

Missing
Deal Cadet
159
157
3
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Problem is depending on circle they behave differently.

Also last month I topped up with rs100. Idea shows 28 days validity for the top up. I got an SMS from paytm saying validity of plan100 is expiring. Its a topup, not plan voucher.. So maybe other topup’s also have validity. But the info don’t show anywhere I checked, amazon, paytm and even idea app..

With Idea main balance you can pay for Google Play stuff.. They charge a convenience fee but its still easier and safer than linking card to Google. You can avail all Google offers using Idea balance.

I didn’t know that we can use idea balance on Google play.. thanks bro!

Missing